I just spent a week at Volivoli resort in Rakiraki Fiji. I stayed in the villa style room and loved it. The bed was comfortable, the room was really clean,there was a washing machine so I could do my own laundry. The meal plan included breakfast lunch and dinner and I was able to order off the menu. The service from the staff was fantastic and I would go back. In fact I look forward to it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Volivoli Beach Resort is a dedicated SSI and PADI dive Resort on Viti Levu, Fiji. It is owned and operated by the Darling family, 16 year veterans of the area. Dive facilities are world class and on site. All accommodations have ocean views. Nearby Bligh Waters are renowned for an amazing display of fish, pelagic creatures and soft corals. Guests enjoy snorkelling, kayaking, beach volleyball, fishing, village culture and sunset cruises. The Darling philosophy is simple - “We spend time talking to our guests, whether on a dive trip or over a cold beer,” says Nick, “This helps us fine tune the Volivoli experience.” ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Ebookers, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Agoda, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Volivoli Beach Resort Fiji reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Volivoli Beach Hotel Rakiraki
- Volivoli Beach Resort Fiji Rakiraki