We recently stayed at the Manava Suites for two nights before heading off to Bora Bora and greatly enjoyed our stay. We arrived on the red eye and headed off to the hotel with the intent of hanging out by the pool until our room was ready. We were very pleasantly surprised when we arrived at the hotel at 7 a.m. and were told our room would be ready by 8 a.m. The hotel did not seem extremely busy while we were there so I suspect such an accommodation would be more unlikely during their busy season but it really made our day. We stayed in a one bedroom ocean view suite and it was great. We did not really use the kitchen but it was nice to have a fridge to store drinks. The bed was really comfortable and we found the room very quiet. The only downside was the air conditioning in the living area did not work very well (the bedroom was fine) but since we were out most of the day exploring or relaxing by the pool, it was not a big issue and we did not bother reporting it. The staff was very friendly and while some had only limited English, we never had a problem getting help when needed. Breakfast was included with our room and was fine and we had a very nice dinner in the restaurant one night. Having read about the exorbitant prices in French Polynesia, we did not find the prices at the restaurant or pool bar to be outrageous. The pool area is very nice but could use a bit more shade and, like most of Tahiti, there is no real beach on the ocean to speak of, but you can still go swimming in it if you like. The hotel is also a very short trip from the airport and Papeete so it is very convenient for a short stay on the island.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Manava Suite Resort Tahiti promises to be the premier Papeete resort for business and leisure travelers alike, offering 121 guest rooms ranging from rooms to multi-bedroom duplex suites and Manava Suites. Consistent with the South Pacific Management portfolio and decorated by Tahitian architect/designer Bruno Hervochon, all guestrooms will reflect authentic Polynesian decor, while still offering contemporary amenities and the comfort of home. With state-of-the-art technology and in-suite kitchen quarters, each room offer a luxurious, well-appointed home base for travelers of all kinds, from business travelers staying for a week, to leisure travelers en route to the outer islands. The resort encompasses five separate buildings, with the first housing the reception area, restaurant, meeting rooms and 12 guest rooms, and the additional four housing 109 suites on 3 floors. In addition, the resort features two bars, a restaurant, a fitness centre, a spa & beauty centre and the island’s largest infinity swimming pool facing the lagoon and nearby island of Moorea. The Manava Suite Resort Tahiti is located in the island’s northwestern region, in the community of Punaauia, conveniently located five minutes from Faa’a International Airport and ten minutes from the city center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, TravelUp, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Manava Suite Resort Tahiti reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Manava Suite Resort Tahiti Hotel Punaauia
- Manava Suite Hotel Tahiti
- Manava Suite Resort Tahiti Punaauia