La Ensenada Beach Resort & Convention Center
US$196
US$95
US$92
US$232
Caribbean Coral Inn(Tela)(Great Value!)
US$70
US$68
Ejecutivos Apart-Hotel(Tela)(Great Value!)
US$55
US$53
Hotel Playa Bonita(Tela)(Great Value!)
US$68
Orbitz.com
Grissy's Hotel(Tela)(Great Value!)
US$98
US$71
Hotels.com
All reviewswood cabinbeach resortmini golfday passwasher dryersoccer fieldfrench frieswhite sandlocal familiesdominican republicswim up barthrough customsextra moneybug sprayspecial thanksan amazing placeenjoy your stay
Reviewed 11 June 2013

I stay at this place for a weekend, with my family, the place is good and clean, but the staff is terrible, service was poor, they look like you are asking for free stuf when you already pay for all, it isn't cheep, one of the staff members, Karla I think it was her name, disrespect my wife cuz she was from Mexico and made ugly comments, this people need to lern a lot about customer service, I won't recommend this place to nobody.

• Stayed: June 2013
2  Thank Viajero77777
Reviewed 14 April 2013

The place has everything you need for a perfect vacation, starting with a great location in the bay of Tela. The facilities are new and well kept, friendly staff, near the town of Tela, great pool, good food, it is an all inclusive type of accomodation. I am not normally attracted to all inclusive places, but this one works very well. I go there every time I have a chance.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family
3  Thank Erick E
Reviewed 19 March 2013

Me and a couple of my friends visited that hotel for one day and stayed overnight on our way to northern Honduras. Rooms was okay, the pool and the territory also kept well. No nice white-sand-like beaches (keep that in mind!) around that area.The atmosphere during the evening and night was boring, no events (probably due to low season). Also there is no any kind of good restaurants (even for extra money) or nice bras and discos. The resort is totally fenced around and there is no attractions you can go to.

Room Tip: Rooms for 1-2 persons have internal door to another room. It`s locked, but you can hear every whisper behind the door :(
  • Stayed: November 2012, travelled with friends
2  Thank JJRodriguez
La Ensenada B, Director de Recepción at La Ensenada Beach Resort & Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded 10 February 2015

Dear JJRodriguez,

Thank you for staying with us and for your review. We are glad to hear you enjoyed your stay with us, the beaches at Tela Bay are famous for being very clean, if you would've stayed longer you would've seen it for yourself! Just a few minutes by boat you can get to Punta Sal where you can enjoy pristine white sand beaches and clean blue waters.
You probably visited us during the week on a slow day, on the weekends we have a show, karaoke and dance music until 12 pm! Looking forward to have you with us in the future.
Kindest regards,
Damaris Alvarado
Front Office Manager

Reviewed 5 December 2012

The restaurant/buffet staff served my wife a glass of bleach water instead of the ice water that we had ordered. The night manager assured us that they would rectify matters After she spent the night vomiting with chemical burns, the head manager denied that the matter had ocurred and said that it was not the fault of the hotel. He indicated that the hotel did not use bleach to clean the restaurant or kitchen. I told him that i would not be paying for the night that i spent caring for my sick wife and he said that the best the hotel could do was offer a 10% discount. Ofcourse my credit card compnay, like any respectable business, did not honor the charge for that night.

This guy is a coward and a liar. He is the typical 3rd world mid level manager puke who odesnt really care about his guests, just the power play of being in charge. This hotel management is a disgrace to the hard working staff at La Ensenada that do a good job of trying to keep the place enjoyable.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
14  Thank Martin U
Reviewed 7 September 2012 via mobile

Everything was amazing except their service hours......... Bar and restaurants specifically....... Other than that it's an amazing place to relax for a few days and the staff are very kind and helpfull!

I would recommend it!