Aditya Hometel
  • Room Service
  • Restaurant
  • Free Internet
View Hotel
All reviewsvalue for moneyroom serviceexcellent housekeepinghouse keepingbudget hotelnice hospitalitymini fridgethe heart of the citybusiness visitreception stafffront officerooms are smallhotel is locatedwonderful staystayed for nightscomplimentary breakfastrestaurant staff
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 16 May 2014

The dates of my stay jan. 31st 2014 to feb. 12th 2014. The housekeeper that came to our room which was on 2nd floor room 209. I do believe his last name is Mr. Giri he was awsome and deservs a raise or promtion. He always made sure our room was exactly how we had expected it. He went out of his way to provide amazing customer service for me and my husband. He was very friendly, fast and good at what he does. The door men were very nice and kind, made me feel welcomed and at home. when i was outside if anyone looked at me funny or was just standing there the door man would shoo them away. it made me feel safe at this hotel. I loved that there was a camera right outside my hotel room door. when entering the hotel thre is security check if needed. Every time returning to the hotel from coming out i felt so homie. They always had a english speaking representive for your convienance and many staff members on duty at all times. the front desk staff were very helpful with any kind of directions and could answer any question we had asked. The food they served for breakfast was very good. the only one thing I can really complain about is one morning the waitress asked me if i stayed in the hotel, i gave her my room number and she came back and said only 1 was in it. she looked at the wrong room. honest mistake but its was like she made me feel i was trying to steal food or something evan im a paying customer. she made me feel akward. so overall I cant complain i will always come back to this hotel for every trip I make to Hyderabad India.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank jessica G
AdityaHometel, Manager at Aditya Hometel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 June 2014

Dear Guest,

We wish to place it on record our sincerest gratitude for sparing your valuable time and sharing your experience of Aditya Hometel on trip advisor.

Your compliments on the Aditya Hometel services has been shared with the entire team. I am certain that feedback such as your's would definitely motivates the team and encourage every one of us s to be a true hospitality ambassador.

We will ensure that the Staff Members you have mentioned in your feedback get the recognition they deserve, and the same will apply to the ones directly or indirectly involved in providing services to you during your stay.

On behalf of the entire team at Aditya Hometel Hyderabad , Once again I wish to place it on record our sincerest gratitude for sharing your feedback and I’m Looking forward to welcoming you back during your next visit to the city. please email me at gmahh@sarovarhotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Reviewed 5 May 2014 via mobile

The hotel is centrally located in the market area.
You can get whatever you want from the local market.
The decor of the hotel is good and modern. Rooms are comfortable and clean. Room service is very good.
The speed of Wi fi good which is essential for the business travelers.
Food is also good.

Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business

Dear Guest,

It brings us great pleasure to know that you have had wonderful stay at Aditya Hometel .

Your compliments on the hotel's services has been shared with the entire team. I am certain that feedback such as your's would definitely motivates the team and encourage every one of us s to be a true hospitality ambassador.

Reviewed 4 May 2014

My relatives stayed here for 2 nights in June 2013 during my wedding reception. I happened to stay here for a short time with them and got good feedback about the place - it was clean and comfortable. I did not try the food here, but was told it was decent. The hotel is in a good neighbourhood so that's another plus. One complaint was that the staff took ages to respond to any request - one of my relatives had an airconditioner that did not work and the help took a very long time to come and repair it. Another relative had a locker whose alarm started making noises and the staff did not come to take it away despite repeated calls. If the place improves its customer service, it would be a really nice place to stay in.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
AdityaHometel2008, General Manager at Aditya Hometel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2015

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your feedback on your stay at Aditya Hometel. I am pleased to note that the product and services were up to your expectations.Your observations on the area for improvements are duly noted . We do hope to have the pleasure of you choosing the hotel on your next visit to the city as our valuable guest. please email me at gmahh@sarovarhotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Regards,

Reviewed 25 April 2014

Attended this hotel for a corporate meeting!!! Had a great response and services from all the hotel members, Clients are feeling good about this hotel as a venue and esp. Ramesh and team are doing a very good work!!!!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Ashish kumar P
AdityaHometel, Manager at Aditya Hometel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 May 2014

Reviewed 24 April 2014

We stayed for 3 nights during our holidays. I booked this hotel because we got special deal.
Hotel is centrally located in busy market area. Staff at front desk was helpful and our check in & check out was smooth. They allowed us late check out.
Breakfast was inclusive and they have reasonably good spread. Restaurant staff was very polite and eager to help.
We also opted for dinner buffet one night but unfortunately the food was not up to mark though they had variety but quality was not good.
We faced problem with the cleanliness of toilet seat, there was some strains at the back side of seat and to get it cleaned we had to complain atleast 3 times. Rooms were nice, bed was comfortable but they can surely improve on the cleanness.
Wi-Fi was free but we could use it only on first day and unfortunately it didn't connected afterwards for next two days and despite our repeated complained they were not able to fix it.
There was not a single wall clock in reception and lobby, which is very strange for a hotel.
In general, overall experience was satisfactory.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the Aditya Hometel . I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations on your recent visit.

Whilst we are happy to note that you like the Front desk service, it is distressing to read your feedback on cleanliness and food . I have shared your feedback with the concerned department heads and necessary corrective action will be initiated in this regard.

My team and I hope to showcase an improvement on your next visit so that our hotel can become your preferred "home" in Hyderabad .Please email me at gmahh@sarovarhotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Warms Regards