“Aalankrita the right choice”

Aalankrita Resort & Spa
Ranked #36 of 332 Hotels in Hyderabad
Reviewed 2 February 2012

This is the best place you can be. Lovely ambiance, very helpful people, good scenery's and best in class service.

I have been here so many times and each and every time I went home refreshed and totally satisfied.

Great going for a great place.

4  Thank JanetHubert
Management response:Responded 2 July 2012

Dear JanetHubert,

First and foremost kindly accept my sincere apologies for really late response. I have been away from work for a really long break due to some personal reasons. However I believe it’s better to be late then to be never.

A big thank you for taking the time to write about your experience with us on the Trip Advisor, and a big thank you for the beautiful description of our resort and services provided. There's nothing more rewarding for any hospitality sector than repeat guest, it lets us know that we are getting it right and our regular clientele will remain regular.

I take pride to inform you that Aalankrita Resorts and Spa was recently recognized as a winner of the TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence 2012 - Only the very best in the business are awarded a Certificate of Excellence. Our team Strive to deliver positive memorable experiences to our guests, and this is a fantastic reward for all their hard work. Thank You for Celebrating with us over the years. We couldn't have done it without you!
Because of YOU TripAdvisor awarded us this Certificate of Excellence and our rating on TripAdvisor is recognized as an exceptional achievement. We look forward to your continuous support in the forthcoming time and wish you all good health, happiness and success.

A Big "THANK YOU” once again for sharing your valuable feedback with our TripAdvisor readers .

Guest Relation Manager ,
Aalankrita Resorts and Spa.

Reviewed 30 January 2012

A place made with good taste and choices,,,the old architecture created gives a very distinct feel from any other resort/hotel in city of Hyderabad. Good guest service and the food in the restaurants is pretty good. Overall, I would definitely do this over a weekend with family or just with my partner :)

Room Tip: Try the Honeymoon suite if you are a newly wed, I didnt stay but the manager was nice enough to let...
  • Stayed: July 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank AdiMudiraj
Aalankrita_Resorts, Guest Relations Manager at Aalankrita Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 7 February 2012

Dear AdiMudiraj,

First of all, may I offer our apologies for the late response to your feedback. . I have been away and joined back only today.

Wow!!! Thank you very much for your beautiful review posted on the Trip Advisor. Aalankrita Resort is known for its, ethnic look, pleasant and peaceful stay, blessed by Mother Nature. Great feedback recognizing our efforts we put together every day to please our valuable guests like you is always appreciated. Moreover I would like to thank you for all your nice comments regarding our staff and the food quality.

We are already looking forward to welcoming you back soon! We hope , to have the pleasure, to have you with your friends and family again.

Guest Relation Manager ,
Aalankrita Resorts and Spa.

Reviewed 28 January 2012

Aalankrita Resort, is a MUST SEE place,, its got all what a couple,family or a group of friends need, its got a blend of class,Vintage, Serenity, and my list will keep going on, on and on...
Food,rooms,and the ambiance is at par...For all those who haven't been here its a PARADISE TO BE VISITED....

Room Tip: Crystal Suite
6  Thank kumsru

Dear Kumsru,

Kindly accept my sincere apologies for the late response. I have been away and only joined back today.

I must tell you that you made our day. We are very glad to know that we have not only met but have exceeded your expectations.

I ensure I feedback your glowing comments to the team at our next departmental meeting.
On behalf of everyone at Aalankrita I look forward to welcoming you back to your Paradise - Aalankrita Resorts, soon again.

Reviewed 18 January 2012

I have been to Aalankrita many times and each time the experience has been amazing. This was among the first resorts' that opened it doors to Hyderabad, but it still remains a top notch one. Lately there have been many "resorts" that have propped up around the city, I have visited few but none come close to Aalankrita.
First of all this resort is not flashy, does not want to be something that isn’t. It’s a clean fun calm resort not very far from the city but definitely takes you away from the craziness of the city.
The best part of this resort is the resort itself, the way the nature is captured and the way the whole architecture just blends into the nature but still stands apart is awesome. The staff is very friendly and helpful. The food is great! And you have different restaurants to choose from. The rooms are well kept with all the modern amenities . Even if you don’t intend to stay at this place you can just go over for dinner and have some great time.
On my recent visit I got to use the Sap which I never used before , I must say ,.. it was amazing .. took away all the stiffness & tiredness of being on a 30 hr flight . This place is great for marriages too , it has awesome lawns which is wonderfully situated and has enough space to accommodate large crowds that you usually expect for such an event . One of my friends recently got married at this place and he says he had the same great experience.

I will definitely visit this place again when I travel to India next time.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled with friends
2  Thank Vishank R

Dear Shanky_2222,

First of all, may I offer our apologies for the late response to your feedback. I have been away and have joined back only today.

Thanks for not only taking the time to write about us on the Trip Advisor, but for bringing happiness to our hearts with your kind words and beautiful description of our resort's facilities, particularly our spa , and of course our staff’s wonderful services. We are delighted that you enjoy our architecture , our food and beverage outlets, and most importantly our staff’s professional services I'm very pleased to know you feel we're doing so much so well, and know our team will feel the same when we celebrate your positive feedback with them.

I once again thank you for sharing your feedback with our Trip Advisor readers.
We look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed 18 January 2012

Visted this place 3 times so far .. It was a great experiance every time we vistied ! The rooms are good , the spa and food is amazing.
Will definately visit again !

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled with friends
1  Thank PDB7777

Dear PDB7777,

First of all, may I offer our apologies for the late response to your feedback.

I am delighted that you enjoyed your every stay with us . When we can make your stay as easy and friendly as possible, we know we've achieved success .

We are hopeful of future opportunities to welcome you back when your travel plans bring you back to Hyderabad :)

We Thank and appreciate you once again that you took the time to share your comments about your stay with Tripadvisor readers. It is feedback such as yours that allows us to continuously improve our service delivery.

Reviewed 18 January 2012

Aalankrita is a great resort away from all kinds of noise .Its a great place for a weekend break have being here for many occasions and never disappointed must mention they have the best spa,there staff make your stay the most comfy .Must say there food is so good that you will keep asking for more.Had a family wedding here all the arrangements were taken care so well that it was the best family wedding so farleave all your tensions to them and all you have to do is to enjoy Everyone coming to hyderabad should visit this place .

1  Thank chitrabadruka

Dear Chitrabadruka,

Thank you for having taken the time to share your satisfaction and beautiful comments . I am glad to know that we have had pleasure of welcoming you on several occasions . We're constantly striving to create memorable experiences for our guests and find great satisfaction in knowing we were successful in your eyes.

The complete Aalankrita Resorts team is honored and happy to have made your family wedding “The Best Wedding “ so far .

We look forward to welcoming you back to Aalankrita Resorts .

Reviewed 21 December 2011

If you are a traveller averse/allergic to 100 decible plus noise, dont ever go to this place as their main business is to rent their premises for number of marriage parties who blare loud/loudest music from 6pm to 12.00 or 1.00 am midnight and the management does nothing about it. Worse is all these people who are part of this marriage party and loud music descend on the rooms as they stay there overnite and continue drinking, dancing binge overnite spoiling your sleep completely.

However, if you are indifferent/ tolerant/ less allergic to this cacophony of loud noises coming from multiple marriage parties, then this is a wonderful place with great ambiance, greenery, gardens, good food etc etc.

If you are serious corporate, business traveler, peace lover don't ever go there!

Room Tip: There is no good room away from the hell of noise from parties!
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled on business
5  Thank Vidhata B
Aalankrita_Resorts, Guest Relations Manager at Aalankrita Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 4 January 2012

Dear PunePravasi,

Firstly I would like to apologize for any inconvenience that may have been caused during your stay at Aalankrita Resorts and Spa.

Aalankrita Resort is known for its pleasant and peaceful stay, blessed by Mother Nature. Majority of our guest choose Aalankrita Resort for relaxing and rejuvenating from hustle and bustle of day to day life. I am sorry to hear that you were disturbed by noise during your stay. This is definitely not our standard and the issues you highlighted are being addressed on priority basis. This is to inform you that the matter of upgrading the property windows to double glazing is currently under survey and will be in the near future.

I assure you that we will review your comments internally also as we take all feedback seriously and do appreciate being told how we are doing.

We pride our guest on offering a great product with great service. In case any guest complains of any disturbance Front office immediately take the necessary action.

I would like to apologize for your regrettable experience with us and should you visit Aalankrita Resort in the future, I would be very happy to accommodate you and guarantee you a better stay.

Hope you will visit us once again and give us one more chance to look after you.