Aalankrita Resort & Spa
US$376
Taj Deccan(Hyderabad)
US$95
  • Pool
All reviewsswimming pooldestination weddingawesome place to spendindoor gamesget togetherthe cottagesfamily outingvisit this placebuffet restaurantexcellent placeouter ring roadexecutive roommanager mrin housememorable experiencegreat ambiencedelicious food
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Recently Visited to this place.

Great Food & Service

Nice place to visit, Liked the place ( Atiroopa Restaurant ) for the food & Service. We had murgh hazravi kebab, pather ka gost, Afghani murgh, choco volcano. Our Steward Mujeeb was excellent in his job, the way he served was out standing. Definitely we will visit again.

Hope they will maintain the same.
Highly recommendable

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
Aalankrita_Resorts, Guest Relations Manager at Aalankrita Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2014

Dear Guest,

We really appreciate your effort to take time out and post your feedback about us on trip advisor.

Thank you very much for the positive comments . We are really glad that your enjoyed your visit and the food . Positive guest feedback is most definitely the highest motivation for us . Your appreciation will definitely be conveyed to our staff.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

I travel to Hyderabad often for work and have been exploring various options in city and outskirts. I found Aalankrita as a great value for money place. The resort is huge and the gardens are very well maintained. The plantation is maintained very well. I make it a point to do my morning walk when there and it completely relaxes my mind and body and freshens me up for a long day @ work.

The food is good too and I particularly like their Hyderabadi biryani. The rooms are basic but the great outdoors makes up for the ordinary room decor.

Room Tip: Go for the executive rooms. Some standard rooms dont have windows.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business

Reviewed 27 May 2014

I have been regular to Alankrita for a long time now but was out of country for last 2 years. So when, today, I visited the place along with my mom and dad, it was very heartening to see that Alankrita has not lost any of its sheen. As usual, their service gets the highest accolades. We were there for an relaxing afternoon lunch. Both my Mom and Dad are skeptical about the food served at the star rated hotels. But they were simply thrilled by the food served. Along with soup, we ordered a non veg platter of kebabs, which were excellently prepared by Prashant Padhi. He excelled at the preparations. None of the kebabs were over cooked, they all were succulent, soft and melted in our mouth. We went ahead with the main course of bread basked, dal and chicken curries all of which were superbly prepared by the chef with great thought. We relished each dish. The highlight of the visit is Prashant Biswal, our steward, whose etiquette and service can only be termed as first class and above. He was so diligent that he will first serve my mom then my dad and only then will visit me. Although he would have to make a circle to do that, he never failed at that. If nothing else, this one act of his service was enough to convince me that Alankrita does train it staff in serving their customers to their absolute satisfaction.
Since my return to Hyderabad, I have been on a culinary trip and been to all my favorite hangouts, like Taj Deccan, Green Park, Mari Gold, Marriott Courtyard and Marriott. But in all these visits, Alankrita wins out hands down.
I hope that Alankrita will continue in the similar fashion and continue to delight the customers always.... Long way to go......

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Aalankrita_Resorts, Guest Relations Manager at Aalankrita Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2014

Dear Guest,

We are privileged, that though you have traveled abroad and around you still have great regard for Aalankrita. It is positive feedback from guests like yourself that motivates us to strive harder and achieve greater guest satisfaction. Your appreciation for our staff was duly noted and convey to them.

Looking forward to having you again and thank you very much for positive feedback

Regards,

Reviewed 24 May 2014

We visited this place with our family for a evening then followed by dinner. This place has all party grounds and all group of people coming in huge numbers, loud music which hits everywhere in the resort. No matter where u are seated in the resort. If you have a big friends group then this place is good and if with family, the noisy atmosphere sucks. Food is good though.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family

Reviewed 22 May 2014

Time was when a trip to Alankrita meant a lazy time, with lush greenery, crisp clean air and good grub. Over time, the place has become very popular - first because the city has expanded and this place has become more accessible, second because it is reasonably priced and offer good value for money. This has meant increasing crowds and declining service levels.

We went there for a weekend trip and our woes started from the parking itself - the place was packed to the gills and there was no valet (better believe it!). The reception process was OK, (a tad slow and it can be painful as one is eager to dump the luggage and start taking it easy). The rooms were small (very small, there was a double bed and hardly any space to move around). At a resort one expects better.

The place is reasonably well kept. Due to the crowd, we thought is best to avoid the pool.

The dinner (buffet) was just about OK. Nothing that really stood out.

The breakfast, on the other hand, was a stand out. I've rarely seen such a wide spread - there was south indian, of course, but there was also a good spread of continental and many live counters. And all of it good. This was a highlight.

Another highlight was the spa experience. I took a full body ayurvedic massage and it was done very professionally and very courteously. The spa is very well appointed and is a must try.

My two bit - they really need to up their service quotient. A niggling issue, but none the less important - if you forget your shaving kit/toothbrush kit - they provide these on a chargeable basis.

Room Tip: Ask for the older rooms, they are more spacious. The suites and cottages are great options.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple