Aalankrita Resort & Spa
US$161
Hotels.com
US$114
Hotels.com
Vivanta by Taj Begumpet(Hyderabad)
US$142
US$71
US$66
Taj Falaknuma Palace(Hyderabad)
US$425
All reviewsswimming pooldestination weddingawesome place to spendindoor gamesget togetherthe cottagesfamily outingvisit this placebuffet restaurantexcellent placeouter ring roadexecutive roommanager mrin housememorable experiencegreat ambiencedelicious food
Reviewed 8 June 2014

every thing was great only services to improve a bit as whatever we asked for almost took more than half an hour to deliver, we asked for ice bucket and water bottles for which they took much time which was not acceptable .

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Aalankrita_Resorts, Guest Relations Manager at Aalankrita Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2014

Dear Guest,

We really appreciate your effort to take time out and post your feedback about us on trip advisor.

I believe you had issues with the time it took to service , half an our to service anything is unacceptable. Timing is a big part of our quality metrics and i will definitely look into the incident.

Thank you once again and hoping to have you back with us.

Reviewed 29 May 2014

I was put off just by their inquiry and customer service. They transferred my call atleast 5 times and weren't answering the questions. One of the person I spoke was very rude and literally said "I can't answer the questions". 09848019620.

I was planning to take my wife here for her birthday but then decided to go elsewhere.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank jainlab

Dear Guest,

We really appreciate you taking your valuable time and posting about us on trip advisor.

Please accept my apologies for the issues you have had with our customer service. This is just not the way train or expect our staff to behave , i will definitely look into it.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

Recently Visited to this place.

Great Food & Service

Nice place to visit, Liked the place ( Atiroopa Restaurant ) for the food & Service. We had murgh hazravi kebab, pather ka gost, Afghani murgh, choco volcano. Our Steward Mujeeb was excellent in his job, the way he served was out standing. Definitely we will visit again.

Hope they will maintain the same.
Highly recommendable

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for the positive comments . We are really glad that your enjoyed your visit and the food . Positive guest feedback is most definitely the highest motivation for us . Your appreciation will definitely be conveyed to our staff.

Thank you once again and hoping to have you back with us soon.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

I travel to Hyderabad often for work and have been exploring various options in city and outskirts. I found Aalankrita as a great value for money place. The resort is huge and the gardens are very well maintained. The plantation is maintained very well. I make it a point to do my morning walk when there and it completely relaxes my mind and body and freshens me up for a long day @ work.

The food is good too and I particularly like their Hyderabadi biryani. The rooms are basic but the great outdoors makes up for the ordinary room decor.

Room Tip: Go for the executive rooms. Some standard rooms dont have windows.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business

Dear Guest,

Thank you once again and hoping to have you back with us soon.

Reviewed 27 May 2014

I have been regular to Alankrita for a long time now but was out of country for last 2 years. So when, today, I visited the place along with my mom and dad, it was very heartening to see that Alankrita has not lost any of its sheen. As usual, their service gets the highest accolades. We were there for an relaxing afternoon lunch. Both my Mom and Dad are skeptical about the food served at the star rated hotels. But they were simply thrilled by the food served. Along with soup, we ordered a non veg platter of kebabs, which were excellently prepared by Prashant Padhi. He excelled at the preparations. None of the kebabs were over cooked, they all were succulent, soft and melted in our mouth. We went ahead with the main course of bread basked, dal and chicken curries all of which were superbly prepared by the chef with great thought. We relished each dish. The highlight of the visit is Prashant Biswal, our steward, whose etiquette and service can only be termed as first class and above. He was so diligent that he will first serve my mom then my dad and only then will visit me. Although he would have to make a circle to do that, he never failed at that. If nothing else, this one act of his service was enough to convince me that Alankrita does train it staff in serving their customers to their absolute satisfaction.
Since my return to Hyderabad, I have been on a culinary trip and been to all my favorite hangouts, like Taj Deccan, Green Park, Mari Gold, Marriott Courtyard and Marriott. But in all these visits, Alankrita wins out hands down.
I hope that Alankrita will continue in the similar fashion and continue to delight the customers always.... Long way to go......

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Aalankrita_Resorts, Guest Relations Manager at Aalankrita Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2014

Dear Guest,

We are privileged, that though you have traveled abroad and around you still have great regard for Aalankrita. It is positive feedback from guests like yourself that motivates us to strive harder and achieve greater guest satisfaction. Your appreciation for our staff was duly noted and convey to them.

Looking forward to having you again and thank you very much for positive feedback

Regards,