“Most terrible place to stay in Hyderabad”

Live Well Serviced Apartments
and 1 more site!
Live Well Serviced Apartments
Ranked #213 of 595 Speciality Lodging in Hyderabad
Reviewed 4 January 2013

It is worst place to stay in Hyderabad. I stayed for a month and had horrible experience. There were constant issues . From the water flow in the bathroom that was bad to TV that didn't work. They promised complimentary breakfast in the morning and there were several days I didn't recieve any. When I took up the issue to the owner he was extremely rude and said that this happens everywhere. I took an AC room where he disconnected the A/C and didn't got it repaired even when I asked him several times. There was a common fridge where my eatables were stolen.
I had horrible experience and like to warn everyone that you can really risk your life when you are staying there. The people are very unfriendly and the service is extremely poor. Don't waste your time and money.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled with family
4  Thank sweety2012_2013
Reviewed 2 November 2012

I and a few cousins with their families (with children) were visiting hyderabad to attend a close relative's wedding. So, we booked this place one month in advance - asked for a 3BHK with a gas and some basic utensils. I was told, we provide gas, bring your own utensils. They said, they'ld not even provide plates and glasses.

We anyway went ahead and decided to stay there. I called up the day before we were scheduled to stay there and reminded them to keep the apartment ready and we'll be there as per the plan.

On the morning, one of my cousins arrived first with her two kids and mother. She was alloted an unserviced room, with very unclean bathrooms. When she asked for a change, she was given another unserviced room only marginally better. When I called them up, I was told, house keeping staff had a holiday the day before and so service would only be possible later in the day.

After we reached there, we talked (had a huge fight) with the receptionist and a staff there and checked out all vacant apartments there. All of them were bad. When I say bad, I mean, they had broken tables, scratched sofas, muddied walls, cup boards and kitchen cabinets with the top layer of wood chipping off, bathrooms with chipped of plaster where dirt accumulated over time and cracks. Forget "luxury", I do not even call that "clean" / "basic"

They also had a badly kept pool - with chipped off edges which got black over time (with algae and such).

We never had complaints with food at this place though. It was not extra ordinarily good though. Overall, would not recommend this to anyone.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled with family
3  Thank dee y
Reviewed 30 August 2012

Ambience,locality was at best and price was very economical.Rooms were good.Really suprised to see that pool was really in very good condition.Truly economical stay in luxury touch
It really was like homely feel and even rich with luxury hotel type feel

Room Tip: rooms on top floor had an awesome view with one side fields and another side TCS.