“Delightfully clean and comfortable” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Hotel Geetanjali

Lowest prices for {0} - {1}
Enter dates for lowest prices
We check up to 200+ sites for the lowest hotel prices
Hotel Geetanjali
Ranked #52 of 305 Hotels in Hyderabad
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Delightfully clean and comfortable”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 February 2014

Having traveled all over India, whenever I arrive at a new budget hotel, I never have high expectations of the standards of cleanliness. What a very pleasant surprise then to find this gem of a place! My room and the corridor were spotless, there is a reassuring smell of disinfectant, the staff are ALWAYS cleaning - they even spray air freshener!

The room was extremely comfortable and the wifi worked brilliantly.

I left my bags at Reception on the morning I checked out and when I returned, one of the staff members presented me with a padlock I'd accidentally left behind in my room.

I felt very well looked after and if I ever return to Hyderabad, this is the place I'll stay!

• Stayed January 2014, travelled solo
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
New Delhi, India
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 January 2014

This place is clean and OK value for the money, but you don't really feel that the employees are happy about you being there... Not that hotels should be overly charismatic, but this one doesn't have any!

• Stayed January 2014, travelled solo
    • 2 of 5 bubbles

Bengaluru, India
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 January 2014

This hotel is a budget hotel located near Meena Bazaar in Abids.Nampally Railway Station is also nearby. Rooms are small. Stayed three times in this hotel. No internal Restaurant is there, but food is supplied on order.

• Stayed February 2013, travelled with family
Thiruvananthapuram (Trivandrum), India
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 December 2013

This is my first time journey to hyderabad!!! i booked this hotel seeing reviews here.. it's a good budget hotel with good maintenence... staff were so friendly as they helped a lot.. i had to go to rajendra nagar and they arranged an auto and bargained with them... they also given me direction , bus routes to several places... most important thing, superfast wifi.... i loved being here...

• Stayed November 2013, travelled solo
2 Thank Athul B
Mumbai
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 December 2013

I booked 2 rooms for 2 days, it was good, during winter i booked it. They did not have hot water during morning, but they provide in minutes if you ask. No food resturant attached to hotel, but one veg resturant is present 10min by walk.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with family

2 Thank Amrit M
Chennai
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 November 2013

My friend helped me choose this hotel as it was under budget category. Since I would check-in only in the morning and stay there only for 1.5 days, I had my friend to call and check with them on the dates I should choose while booking online. I had booked exactly as the receptionist had asked us and while checking-in after reaching the hotel I confirmed the same with the staff.

After checking in and moving to the room, the sheets were crying out for retirement. The rooms did not even have hot water. They brought it in buckets. And here comes the best part, while checking out, another staff incharge asked me to pay for an additional days charge saying that I had booked for the wrong dates. I tried to convince him saying that I had done according to the instructions given to me by their own staff. An whole 15 minutes of conversation was hopeless as I kind of felt they are trying to earn the maximum from the very few guests that they have. I paid an extra days charge and got out of that place.

So in all for my 1.5 days planned stay I gave them 3 days charge and that too for a place that was so unworthy of the pics they have. I have stayed in different levels of hotels but this is the FIRST time ever I am disheartened and also feel cheated by an hotel. They also have a trip advisor sticker on their door. Dont know if this review will be of any effect to them in having responsible staff answering the phone.

Anyways i advise readers to go with any other similar scale hotels if you have a budget and enjoy your stay.

Cheers.

And here comes the best

Room Tip: Do not choose this hotel. There are plenty available in nearby locations.