Hotel Geetanjali
Stay Inn(Hyderabad)
US$36
US$35
Orbitz.com
All reviewsbudget hotelvalue for moneynon actilak roadcancer treatmentwithin km radiusprime locationfree wifi is availabletravel arrangementstourist attractions arecommercial arearooms are cleanveg restaurantbasic amenitieshotel is locatedround the clockdecent hotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 9 February 2014

I stayed one night (the 5 of febrary 2014) in this hotel mainly for the cheap price and according to the tripadvisor comments.
But I was not alone in the room. Some mosquitos, many cockroachs, and the worst, bedbugs!!!
I was waked up at 3:30AM because a bedbug had already stung. So i checked my belongings for not bringing some bedbugs with me and i left this hotel at 7AM.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Mathieu H
hydtopbudgethotel, Manager at Hotel Geetanjali, responded to this reviewResponded 18 February 2014

Dear Customer,
I am shocked to read the review because this is totally unlike our hotel. Cleanliness is the most important aspect of our business and we do not take that lightly. I sincerely apologize if you experienced a unclean environment. We provide option to our customers to request a change in their room at no cost if they are not satisfied. We would like to offer you a refund and please contact us if you wish so.

Thanks,

Reviewed 5 February 2014

Having traveled all over India, whenever I arrive at a new budget hotel, I never have high expectations of the standards of cleanliness. What a very pleasant surprise then to find this gem of a place! My room and the corridor were spotless, there is a reassuring smell of disinfectant, the staff are ALWAYS cleaning - they even spray air freshener!

The room was extremely comfortable and the wifi worked brilliantly.

I left my bags at Reception on the morning I checked out and when I returned, one of the staff members presented me with a padlock I'd accidentally left behind in my room.

I felt very well looked after and if I ever return to Hyderabad, this is the place I'll stay!

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 18 January 2014

This place is clean and OK value for the money, but you don't really feel that the employees are happy about you being there... Not that hotels should be overly charismatic, but this one doesn't have any!

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Cleartrip
Reviewed 17 January 2014

This hotel is a budget hotel located near Meena Bazaar in Abids.Nampally Railway Station is also nearby. Rooms are small. Stayed three times in this hotel. No internal Restaurant is there, but food is supplied on order.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 December 2013

This is my first time journey to hyderabad!!! i booked this hotel seeing reviews here.. it's a good budget hotel with good maintenence... staff were so friendly as they helped a lot.. i had to go to rajendra nagar and they arranged an auto and bargained with them... they also given me direction , bus routes to several places... most important thing, superfast wifi.... i loved being here...

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo