See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 29 July 2014

Positives: Proximity to Hyderabad rly station, clean rooms, Affordable rent

Negatives: Arrogant reception manager, pathetic room service specially the restaurant service, adds up excessive and un-necessary taxes in the bill.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
3  Thank Niraj T
hotelrajhyd, Front Office Manager at Raj International Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 23 February 2017

Thanks for ur valuable review sir,

thanks for appreciation about hotel cleanness and affordable rent. regards tax, there is 5% luxury tax mandatory sir.

Reviewed 15 June 2014

As a lone female foreigner in India I felt very safe. The room was reasonably clean although the bathroom was not ideal, for example it had a mouldy shower curtain.The air conditioning worked well and there was a shower with hot water and a fridge. It's off the main road and I couldn't hear traffic from my room so was able to sleep well. I did have to negotiate to get a reasonable price. In general it was satisfactory and there were good places to eat nearby and all the sites were within a reasonable auto-rickshaw journey.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
3  Thank JuliaHWood

Thanks for ur Valuable review Julia.

hope u enjoy the tour, our hotel is family hotel. we respect our hotel guest, and it is safe as u mention in ur review. hope u will visit again , thnks once again.

Reviewed 11 June 2013 via mobile

Loction is bit tricky, near to hyderabad main station, well maintained, though old property.
due to mid week, got good discounts, cleanliness and service is okay, all in all good.

One has to keep in mind the location, slight off from main road.

• Stayed: June 2013
2  Thank Achalkumar

Thanks for ur valuable review Achalkumar,

hope u enjoy ur tour of hyderabad,

thanks

Reviewed 28 October 2012

We were on a vacation to hyderabad from bangalore, and we were recieved well by them, really good place to stay and feel like home, the food here is excellent and the service is awesome.

regards
varun k

Room Tip: Go to rooms in the top floors. Really good view...
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank varun777
hotelrajhyd, Public Relations Manager at Raj International Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 23 February 2017

Thanks for ur valuable review Varun sir.

hope u enjoy hyderabad tour , hope u visit again and we will provide u more excellent food and services.

Thanks

Reviewed 22 November 2010

There are not many cities I look forward to visiting in India more than Hyderabad. It is a vibrant city with a great nightlife and infrastructure. I was recommended this hotel by a colleague, but came away disappointed, and after one night here went back to my regular Parklane hotel.

1) Service: I reached here, and was immediately in for a rude shock. I had a confirmation from the hotel that I had a confirmed reservation for a AC room. At the reception, i was told that there were only non-AC rooms available. The staff at the reception was extremely warm and welcoming at the time of check in, and i was looking forward to my stay here. However, whenever i called with my complaints (which I shall narrate in points below), I just kept getting assurances with no results.

2) Room: The AC rooms were extremely small, and the non-AC rooms were extremely stuffy. The bathroom is literally 2 steps from your bed! There were no towels when we got to the room, and after requesting for some with he reception, it took almost 25 minutes to get the same.

3) Location: My work takes me to various outskirts, all of which are far off from the hotel, however, it is pretty much city center as such.

4) Food: have not tried the restaurants here, as i generally go outside for meals.

5) Overall experience: I do not rate hotels which do not keep commitments very highly, and after one night here I changed hotels. I would not return to this hotel.

• Stayed: January 2010, travelled on business
2  Thank ashishmedhora

Opps , we sincerely apologies from our site.
i can understand ur problem, u r not comfortable in our hotel, we will improve our service more.

thanks