See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 30 September 2017

I had the misfortune to stay at this hotel. They asked to see my passport, and unfortunately then kept it saying I could only have it back in the morning. Due to a quick checkout, I forgot to collect it. The response was that they would have to charge me nearly USD200 for "hand delivery" to my next destination (Calcutta). They refused to post via DHL unless the bribe was paid. Crooks.

Room Tip: Go somewhere else
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 July 2017

Rooms are good. But the maintenance is really bad. I had stayed in the Executive room from 2nd July 2017 to 4th July 2017. The maintenance is really bad. Bathrooms are full of cockroaches. No lights near the bed wall. The staff are not courteous in the Reception and the Room service is way below expectations.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 December 2016 via mobile

I have booked this hotel online but after coming to the hotel, found this hotel is like some lodge. The extra bed provided is all broken. Linen is also very bad, they provide only one towel. Service is very poor and when asked for milk for infant, it came after 45 minutes. Not recommended and not value for money

Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
hotelrajhyd, Public Relations Manager at Raj International Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 23 February 2017

We sincerely apologise for ur inconvenient in our hotel. we will improve our service more. Thanks for ur valuable review.

Reviewed 26 November 2016

My relatives stayed at this hotel for 4 days in the end of October month. They were first time going for a home-away trip on their own. I booked the AC deluxe room for them . When I send email to the hotel for this, Mr. Rao GM of the hotel contacted me and he helped me a lot for this. He was regularly in touch with me till they reached the hotel and took good care of them during their stay.
Hotel location is nearby the Nampalli Railway Station & pick up vehicle was provided at the time of check in. They have informed that the rooms were good and the hotel staff were also helpful. The Hyderabad's major site seeing places could been easily visited by hiring a car. All over they had very good time during the stay in the hotel.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Prashant242Mumbai

Thanks for ur Valuable review. hope u will visit again.

thanks

Reviewed 27 January 2016

I had booked this hotel for 1 night, Staff was courteous,Room service is average, Had asked them to provide towel but they did not supply any..On asking the manager replied that he should have asked him rather then asking room service..
Location is normal, Don't expect any high end amenities.

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled with family
hotelrajhyd, Front Office Manager at Raj International Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 23 February 2017

Dear Ravi,

thanks for ur valuable review, we will improve or service and the rest is good i hope.