“Good outing option”

and 1 more site!
Leonia Holistic Destination
Ranked #26 of 317 Hotels in Hyderabad
Reviewed 3 June 2014

We visit often this resort for chill out. Recently we went there and we been to BISTRO. The food is AMAZING. One has to try the panne which is great. The environment is quite calm and awesome. A must visit place in Hyderabad.

• Stayed: May 2014
1  Thank SivaEssell
Leonia_India, Front Office Manager at Leonia Holistic Destination, responded to this reviewResponded 24 June 2014

Dear Guest,

Greetings of the Day!

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for taking the time to write a review on Trip Advisor further to your experience at The Leonia Holistic Destination.

It is our earnest endeavor to ensure that our guests enjoy a memorable experience and we are delighted to know that you had a wonderful stay with us.

Thanks ever so much for sharing your feedback.

We greatly value your patronage and look forward to welcoming you back to The Leonia Holistic Destination.

Warm Regards
Ajay T.Pardhi

There are newer reviews for Leonia Holistic Destination

Reviewed 29 May 2014

Stayed at the Lagoon Bay rooms. They were very good, can jump in to pool from the room patio. Pleasant and calm. The next day we went to the main pool which was a chaos. No rules were being followed or enforced. The water was murky.
Food can be better for the price. No crowd control at the eating place.

Room Tip: Pick the lagoon Bay villa which has semi-private pools
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank MeherKn
Leonia_India, Front Office Manager at Leonia Holistic Destination, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2014

Dear Guest

Thank you for your feedback. I am sorry to learn of your concerns during your recent stay at The Leonia Holistic Destination and at the outset would like to offer my sincere apologies for the disappointment you have expressed.

The team at The Leonia Holistic Destination truly prides itself on being able to provide a home away from home to our guests. It is therefore extremely disappointing to have let you down on this occasion. Please be assured that I have personally shared your feedback with our training team so we can work on taking appropriate action to prevent any guests being similarly inconvenienced in the future.

We truly value your business and hope you will give us the opportunity to serve you once again at our Destination.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

The resort is very big and there are a variety of rooms. The resort is great for corporate annual parties or conferences and also marriage. We had a great company conference here in Feb 2014.

But when you check in as an individual guest, it is not quite the same experience. I found nearby Aalankrita a better option when traveling alone. The rooms are expensive and so I felt less value for money for the rate I paid.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 28 May 2014

We loved our stay at the Presidential Suite here.. The service, food, ambience of the room, etc was truly amazing... Though we had a private pool to ourselves, we enjoyed time at the pool area meant for all... Your kids will enjoy the water slides... Looking forward to stay here again sometime soon.. :)

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
3  Thank Floyd H

Dear Guest,

Greetings of the Day!

Thanks ever so much for sharing your feedback.

Warm Regards
Ajay T.Pardhi

Reviewed 27 May 2014

Went for a brief stay with family and friends. Got a room on the 13th Floor. The view was good and the room was maintained neatly. Mini Fridge in the rooms are from a stone age era - they hardly function. The front office staff was not professional in the way they were handling customers and guests and I feel the priority in any of the facility should be given to the residents of the property first.

The restaurants crowded, pool crowded, No place to sit and have buffet breakfast. My Second visit and things still need some major overhaul. Well I will be visiting again in August to celebrate my fathers birthday. Planned to book the Lagoon Villas, hope this time I don't leave disappointed.

Room Tip: I have alreadt tried the classic and biz...next target Lagoon villas. Fingers crossed!!
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
4  Thank Abhi S
Reviewed 26 May 2014

I have booked Executive room on occasion of my first marrauge aniversary 24 May 2014 from travelguru.com. It was shocking to know that hotel staff don't have confirmed booking on my name. They kept on searching and calling here and there for 30-40 mins and finally they shifted me to LICEC suites which was more like a lodge, but I thought my booking was made for LeoBiz building.

Room condition was pathetic, AC was not cooling at all (have to rely on fan ), tabs were rusted, no doors mats. We requested for double bed room, but staff said that they have only two single beds in a room. They tried shift me on other rooms but all were in similar kind of condition.

Most of all was inexperienced staff, they don't have answers to any of the queries.At the time of checkout they didn’t even return my card and I have to travel back after reaching half the way

Only thing i can appreciate is the food quality, but that too is bit high cost. All in all I would never recommned anyone to visit for stay there. you can opt for day outing.

Room Tip: Never go for LIC Suites.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank keshri_mukesh
Reviewed 21 May 2014 via mobile

Not worth the money. Other resorts could be better. Location is peaceful though. The break fast is complimentary but it is really bad. Not too many options and are definitely not cooked by a professional

• Stayed: February 2014