Courtyard by Marriott Hyderabad
US$159
Taj Deccan(Hyderabad)
US$95
  • Pool
Vivanta by Taj Begumpet(Hyderabad)
US$113
US$66
Radisson Blu
Taj Falaknuma Palace(Hyderabad)
US$422
All reviewsmomo cafehussain sagar lakesky bridgetank bundvalue for moneyokrabusiness meetbreakfast spreadexcellent servicebusiness triprestaurant stafflake viewkeep up the good workroom servicecheck in was smoothrooms are largespecial thanks
Reviewed 13 August 2014

Definitely the best the for stay and holiday, Marriott Hyderabad has touched my heart by their generosity and personal touch with guests. I had organised a charity event at Marriott for which they can't be thanked enough! Extremely co-operative staff with a heart towards charity & social welfare. Not to forget the hospitality, flexibility & no compromise in food quality! Thank you Marriott for this wonderful & unforgettable experience with you. I'll always look up to you for my future projects & events. All the best.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
SharadDattaGM, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Hyderabad, responded to this reviewResponded 16 August 2014

Dear Ms. EshaHindocha,
At the outset I would like to congratulate you and your team for putting together such a beautiful event. At the Marriott, at the core of everything we do, be it for our guests or the society at large thiswe are guided by the ethos of ‘spirit to serve’. It is great to meet another organization that is like minded. I look forward to welcome you on your next visit soon.

Reviewed 12 August 2014

Access to Marriott hotel is an advantage while staying in courtyard. I used their executive lounge. this is one the value of money with un limited drinks and food. spa services is good and staff are well trained.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
SharadDattaGM, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Hyderabad, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2014

Dear Rsanjeev,
I am delighted to hear that you have had a wonderful stay. The Courtyard by Marriott Hyderabad is connected via a short sky walk to offer guests the best experience of the best that both the brands bring forth. I hope you enjoyed the selection at our executive lounge, the view of the Hussain Sagar lake from the lounge is breath taking. Thank you for commending our hospitality and the team, I look forward to welcome you on your next visit soon.

Reviewed 27 July 2014

Stayed in Courtyard by Marriott for a couple of days along with family and we thoroughly enjoyed the hotel. It has spacious & clean rooms and they provide a tremendous service. It has a good decor and ambiance. The food was really great as well and room service efficient and on time service. Of course it is on the expensive side, if you are ready to spend extra for a comfortable stay, it is worth a visit.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
SharadDattaGM, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Hyderabad, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2014

Dear Mr MeyappanRm,
I am pleased to hear that you and your family have had a wonderful stay. Courtyard by Marriott Hyderabad is a contemporary hotel with hospitality that is warm and thoughtful. Thank you for commending our food, I hope you had the opportunity to tuck into the lunch and dinner buffets at MoMo café. I look forward to welcome you on your next visit soon.

Reviewed 22 July 2014

I was traveling on Business to Hyderabad and I had booked this hotel for a one night stay.

The checkin was smooth and easy.

Although the room was spacious, the furnitures and carpet looked very old and needed replacement. When I entered the room, it was stinking.

The furniture of the room was chipped from most of the places and brutally scratched.

The sofa was dirty and carpet had food spill spots.

Food was good.

But I expect more from Marriott Group of Hotels.

Room Tip: Does not really matter... Furniture are broken and rooms are just average.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
SharadDattaGM, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Hyderabad, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2014

Dear Mr LeoPranay,
At the outset I regret that your experience at the Marriott has not been up to your liking. Thank you for commending our food. Please be assured I have made a note of your candid feedback and have discussed it with my team to ensure that we avoid such incidents in the future. I hope you would treat this experience in isolation and give us an opportunity to showcase Marriott’s signature hospitality.

Reviewed 21 July 2014

When travelling frequently on work, I look for a room that's really comfortable... nice bed, clean room, good internet access.

This hotel delivers all of that; plus the service received is really really good. There's lots of attention to detail which makes you feel special.

Room Tip: Rooms toward the front have a view of the lake and are brighter.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business

Dear Ms Serinaa,
I am pleased to hear that you have had a wonderful stay with us. At Courtyard by Marriott Hyderabad our effort is to ensure that every guest’s requirements are met with. I look forward to welcome you on your next visit soon.