I found this hotel well built, serviced and maintained in all departments. Stayed in standard room as well as executive suite, had a good experience.
Standard room had all the features and facilities you need except the empty mini bar and snacks.
Suite was amazing. Living room, bedroom and bathroom was huge and nicely decorated. Had almost everything you need. Free wifi too.
Only thing I didn't like was,
1) Having a good amount of Indian residents as hotel guests I would expect faucet in the bathrooms.
2) Breakfast can be better.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A High-Tech Haven. Innovation abounds in the heart of Hyderabad’s Hitech City, also known as the new Silicon Valley of India. Our location in Raheja Mindspace IT Park allows guests easy access to major technology corporations as well as the Hyderabad International Convention Centre. Business, With A Leisure Twist. Ideal for business and leisure travelers alike, The Westin Hyderabad Mindspace inspires wellness and productivity with three pools, a Westin. WORKOUT® Gym, Heavenly spa services, an array of international restaurants and 3,600 square feet of meeting and event space. The Height of Refinement. With the exciting Hyderabad city skyline in the background, guests will enjoy complete relaxation and renewal in one of our 427 guest rooms or suites—all of which feature rich, Taipei carpets, lotus headboards, spa-like shower, and our signature Heavenly Bed®. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Starwood APAC, Ebookers, Booking.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Westin Hyderabad Mindspace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Hyderabad Mindspace Hotel Hyderabad