It is such a pathetic place.......this hotel should not even b a 2 star.
1) I booked A room through make my trip about a month in advance and when I get there to check in but they dint have any reservation for me, it took them about 30 mins to sort things out and finally I got a room which looked amazing in the picture but dull in actual.
2) The room dint have a mini fridge, no cold water to drink.
3) You have to ask the house keeping 3 times at least for them to get a water bottle for you and you’ll get 2 half liter bottles that too at room temperature.
4)Breakfast is complimentary, yaa of course, that’s because it’s the same menu every day, Idly, Wada, poha, upma, bread butter jam 1 fruit juice 1 veg juice (mainly carrot) corn flakes tea coffee that’s it, no non-veg stuff no variety.
5) TV doesn’t have USB plug-in so you can’t connect your handy cam or pen drive to watch it on the TV.
6) Swimming pool and the gym have different timing for gents and ladies so forget about going for a swim with your wife/girlfriend same goes for the gym too.
7) Food sucks any which ways, and if you order it in your room its 20%extra charge + taxes. An Rs 150 sandwich coasted me Rs 209 in the room and by the way food is available only till 11 pm after that u don't get anything.
8) AND THE HIGHLIGHT WAS THERE WAS A BIG RAT THAT CAME IN THE ROOM EVERY NIGHT TO CRAWL OVER YOU AND THE FOOD STUFF KEPT ON THE TABLE (room 409)
The worst ever hotel exp of my life
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Since it boasts convenient location in the center of Hyderabad, but still enjoys peace and quiet surrounding necessary for carefree vocation, Luminous One Continent is a perfect destination point for both business and leisure travelers. With its contemporary architecture featuring revivalist forms and motifs, the setting ideally mingles with the local surroundings – old business area along with historical attraction, namely Charminar, Salarjung Musuem, Hussian Sagar, Lumbini Park, Chomala Palace, Snow World, Golkonda Fort and many other beauties are located within close proximity to the property. Ramoji Film City is 35 KMS. Hyderabad Deccan Railways station & Mahatma Gandhi Bus Stand is 1.5 kms. Rajiv Gandhi International Airport is 25 kms. Boasting Art deco style with technologies carefully combined with refined traditional lines of business interior, Luminous One Continent features renovated and fully equipped premises. Among hotel’s facilities you will find a spacious hall specially designed for corporate and private events, full-service spa equipment and gym. All 90 guestrooms at Luminous One Continent feature contemporary light decor inspired by natural color drapery and fabrics as well as multifunctional furnishing and facilities. Both business and leisure tourists are certain to appreciate an in-room internet access, direct dial phone as well as high-quality pillows and orthopedic mattresses. The on-site restaurant, the Rigel, offers refined national and international cuisine inspired by locally grown ingredients and components. The authentic Golden Spreads Veg restaurant serves typical Lucknawi cuisine which features by the variety of spices, vegetables and meat components. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Luminous One Continent reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.