“Too good”
Review of The Park Hyderabad

The Park Hyderabad
Ranked #23 of 345 Hotels in Hyderabad
Reviewed 20 March 2012

Beautiful hotel.. amazing rooms .. I think this must be most trendy hotel in hyderabad. the Night club was jam packed on the night i stayed (wednesday). The service in the resuarants is good and quick though the food can be a bit better.
What I loved the most was the modern design of the hotel, very boutique.

Room Tip: Their club floor rooms are good.
2  Thank bingover
Write a ReviewReviews (1,898)

Reviewed 14 March 2012

This is with reference to the horrible experience I had during my stay at the hotel on 1st and 2nd November, 2011.

I had pointed out to the staff and manager Mr. Atulya after the first night’s stay, I could not sleep properly throughout the night as there was some loud & irritating noise of some electric component in the room, which started at 2 am on the 1st night. Even after my complaint, the same incident repeated on the next night as well, which was terrible. This happened at around 3.30 am! The Duty Manager (Ms. Pooja, I guess) had no courtesy to send the maintenance guy quickly at 2 am. The guy took really long to come & rectify the problem.

On the 2nd night, it was more frustrating as I had to change my room at that untimely hour, which was also far away from my room.

The quality & taste of food for breakfast was just very bad too. There was some instance of a huge glass breaking away at the poolside, very close to where we were sitting; this can be extremely dangerous.

I am surprised as to how can I expect such poor hospitality from a rather new hotel. I visit Hyderabad regularly and stay at the Taj Krishna and/or ITC Kakatiya. I thought of trying Park Hyderabad hotel this time, which proved to be a big mistake. Just some good, modern designs don't make great hotels. The hotel GM didn't even have the courtesy of meeting when his staff had made such goof-ups on two nights.

In spite of such dissatisfying services, the hotel had not even compromised on the billing. Instead, they were offering me some useless membership of Park Hotels, worth a petty Rs. 500 (US$ 10). They have charged from me the full rate for my stay, for which, the hotel management should be ashamed. Since they were least interested in comforting the situation after the incidents had happened, they also never gave me the contact details of someone in the company, who may be interested in improving the disgusting services at the hotel, after a long email had been sent.

I regret to once again say that this stay has been a horrible experience to me and I & our company members will NOT stay at the Park Hyderabad in the future. Also, it will be a good warning for any of us to NOT STAY in any other Apeejay group-run-Park hotels in India.

PLEASE DO NOT EVER STAY AT THIS HOTEL. CHOOSE TO STAY AT ONE OF THE MANY TAJ or VIVANTA by Taj hotels, ITC's Kakatiya Luxury Collection hotel, or some other.

Room Tip: Overlooking the lake
  • Stayed: November 2011, travelled on business
2  Thank MagicCarp8
Reviewed 7 March 2012

I stayed there for a night (literally!) and didn't get to eat at the restaurant or check out the other amenities at this hotel but I thoroughly enjoyed the room. Very classy design and extremely comfortable bed! just what I needed that evening....a restful night before a crazy patch of traveling. Iw ould love to go back there to explore the hotel further.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled solo
TheParkHyderabad, General Manager at The Park Hyderabad, responded to this reviewResponded 15 March 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your recent stay at The Park Hyderabad and for providing us with your feedback. We are delighted that you enjoyed your time at the hotel. Your generous comments regarding our facilities are highly appreciated.

We look forward to having you back with us and promise the very best in hospitality at all times.

Warm Regards,
Anirban Simlai
The Park, Hyderabad

Reviewed 17 February 2012

class of its own hotel ,its centrally located and very relaxing cool place for business as well as holidays

Room Tip: take pool side rooms with good overview of the husain sagar
1  Thank hsdy2k
Reviewed 17 February 2012

Checked in to The Park on 14th night at 10pm and was given a room above their disco Kismet. It was extremely disturbing and asked for a change of room and no one answered back. Had to call up the lobby manager and tell him that i either get a new peaceful room where i can sleep or i check out immediately. I was then give a room change but downgraded to a smaller room. I am a Preffered @ Park customer so i guess no one is preffered @ Park!

The first day breakfast service was horrible although there were enough waiters but no one could get you a cup of tea although asked 3-4 times. I left without having it and told the head steward on my way out. Well they listen i guess cause next day the service was much better.

I have stayed at this hotel 3-4 times and they have serious service issues which they need to address. The Park in chennai although an older hotel is much better with guest relations and service. I dont think i would return to them in Hyderabad atleast!

2  Thank surfindia
Reviewed 16 February 2012

Opened Mid 2011, the Park hotel Hyderabad is great design and offers goodamenities.
The lobby is very nice, bright and modern shape. The bar near the pool is good and a nice view on the town.
Rooms are large, with the special ''The Park touch'' The bed is comfortable, the bathroom is well equipped , really great.
The food is Ok , thougn at that price could offer be a bit more choice.
The Spa is an experience by itself, ultra modern, nice music, perfect service, a bit expensive.
The disco is Ok, good cocktails but nobody inside lol !

Why does the staff at the reception do not smile ? They seem not to enjoy their job and be in pain !!, whereas everywhere else at the hotel staff is smiling and very attentive, Really the smile and better service shall be de rigueur at the reception

3  Thank Indial0ver
Reviewed 2 February 2012

Very different design, it looks excellent in night. The view of the lake from the pool area and rooms is great. Food is above average, service very professional. , rooms are also very good and with both bath tub and rain shower options. The breakfast spread is also very decent. Overall will come over again.

Room Tip: ASk for lake facing rooms
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Nareshm

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your stay at The Park, Hyderabad. We appreciate you taking the time to provide us with your feedback. It is pleasing to know that you enjoyed your time with us.

We thank you for your comments on our hotel design.
We look forward to having you back with us in the near future at The Park, Hyderabad.

Warm Regards,