Taj Falaknuma Palace
Tarak Inn Hotel(Hyderabad)
Hotel Rajdhani(Hyderabad)
Tanisha Hotel(Hyderabad)
View Hotel
All reviewsrose petalshorse drawn carriagehigh tearoyal experiencesufi musicjiva spagol bungalowjade roomvenetian chandeliersdining tableindian restaurantentire citymoment you arriveguided tourevery eveningmain gatehyderabadi cuisine
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 27 August 2013

We Stayed here for 1 night as we were travelling further to goa but wish we can stay more as this is just amazing property with excellent service and FB staff is so helpful that they will so anything to make you happy i will be visiting again soon

Room Tip: Stay in main courtyard rooms as we stayed in smaller courtyard room
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
TajFalaknuma, General Manager at Taj Falaknuma Palace, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2013

Greetings from Taj Falaknuma Palace!

I would like to extend my gratitude for the wonderful review post your recent stay with us at our Palace. We were delighted to read that your stay with us was a pleasant and memorable one, and the Palace was able to help you relive the bygone era. We appreciate your warm feedback on our Palace and the services. I have shared your generous compliments with all our team members especially with our Food & Beverages team, I'm sure this would inspire them to aim for higher standards of excellence.

We also thank you for your feedback with regards to the size of the room; we have noted your preference and will certainly ensure to offer you a bigger size room on your next visit to the Taj Falaknuma Palace.

I’m also delighted to share exiting news with you Taj Falaknuma Palace recently won the prestigious Travel + Leisure India’s Best Heritage Hotel Award 2013 and The Best Spa Interiors award 2013 (Hotel & Resort) by Geospa AsiaSpa India Awards. We have also been awarded the Certificate of Excellence 2013 for consistently earning high traveler ratings by travelers, and also have been featured among the Top 25 Luxury Hotels in the Trip Advsior’s Travelers Choice Awards 2013.

We would like to once again thank you for your wonderful review and look forward to welcoming you back to the Taj Falaknuma Palace for another memorable holiday - a bit longer stay for the next time.

Reviewed 18 August 2013

Spent 3 days at Taj Falaknuma. The Taj has does a wonderful job restoring this beautiful palace. A must do here is the palace tour. Very interesting. The hotel also has wonderful view of the old city as well. Do go to Charminar, an iconic symbol which is not too far from the hotel. Don't miss the wonderful Hyderabadi food!

Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business

Greetings from Taj Falaknuma Palace!

I would like to extend my gratitude for the wonderful review post your recent stay with us at our Palace. We were delighted to read that your stay with us was a pleasant and memorable one, and the Palace was able to help you relive the bygone era. We appreciate your warm feedback on our Palace and the services. I have shared your generous compliments with all our team members, I’m sure this would inspire them to aim for higher standards of excellence.

Let us share with you some more interesting information about the Palace.

The restoration has almost took ten years, and the Taj Hotels Resorts and Palaces has infused new life into the Falaknuma Palace, which is ready to resume its status as Hyderabad’s most exclusive address to offer its guests a glimpse of the regal lifestyle of the Nizams who governed the legendary city of Hyderabad. After 10 years of extensive restoration, and preserving the priceless art and artifacts, Taj Falaknuma Palace now welcomes guests – completely restored, renewed and reinstated to its former glory.

Reviewed 16 August 2013 via mobile

Lunch at Celeste and palace walk at Taj Falaknuma was an amazing experience.. Service is very warm and old hyderabad charm.It was very fascinating to see the art, heritage at the palace... Look forward to going back there soon

• Stayed: August 2013
1  Thank Jesikadalal

Greetings from Taj Falaknuma Palace!

I would like to extend my gratitude for the wonderful review post your recent stay with us at our Palace. We were delighted to read that your stay with us was a pleasant and memorable one, and the Palace was able to help you relive the bygone era. We appreciate your warm feedback on our Palace and the services. I have shared your generous compliments with all our team members especially with our team Celeste, I’m sure this would inspire them to aim for higher standards of excellence.

Reviewed 12 August 2013

Went there for marriage function and lunch ceremony. The palace is exquisitely decorated in its old charm and grandeur.
We took the entire tour of the palace and were stunned to see the luxury and interiors that have been painstakingly restored by the TAJ group ever since they have taken over the management of this palace.
The highlight was the 101 seat - loooooong - dining table and the room having been built with acoustics so that the seat number 1 could easily converse with the seat number 101 guest !!!!

Room Tip: walk-ins are not accepted and hence it is mandatory to book and visit.
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
TajFalaknuma, General Manager at Taj Falaknuma Palace, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2013

Greetings from Taj Falaknuma Palace!

I would like to extend my gratitude for the wonderful review post your recent visit with us at our Palace. We were delighted to read that your visit was a memorable one, and the Palace was able to help you relive the bygone era. We are glad to read that overall your dining experience was a pleasant and enjoyable one. Thank you also for your warm feedback on our Palace and the services. I have shared your generous compliments with all our team members and I'm sure this would inspire them to aim for higher standards of excellence.

Let us share with you some more interesting information about the Palace.

Reviewed 4 August 2013

Experience the nawab life in this gem of a palace . Meticulously restored by taj group , it takes you in a different world away from the chaos of old Hyderabad streets .

Service is attentive , although some of the staff could do with more training considering that this is a palace property charging top notch bucks

Check if there are no conventions at this place during the stay , it's a total put off and the palace looses its charm with so many of these people around . We were fortunate when we checked in as the convention had got over the same day .

Rooms are nice and spacious , personally even the basic palace rooms are much better than the royal suites or historical suites

Italian restaurant is okay but the indian restaurant has excellent food .

Experience the check in with the horse carriage , rose petals etc . Superb stuff .

• Stayed: July 2013