Fortune Park Vallabha
US$83
Taj Deccan(Hyderabad)
US$95
  • Pool
All reviewsmassage chairbanjara hillsbusiness hotelorchid restaurantfortune club roomfortune groupvalue for moneyrooms are spaciousposh localityhotel is locateditc hotelssitting areasuite roombusiness triproom servicebreakfast spreadcourteous staff
Reviewed 30 April 2014

I have stayed at this Hotel numerous times these past four years. I still really like this Hotel, but I have been witnessing a slow but steady decline in the quality of service and infrastructure

Couple of weeks ago, I had booked a Club Room online. When I reached the Hotel, the staff mentioned that the Club Room is not available and will provide me Standard Room instead. I asked them why they didn’t know that before and they had no answer.

When checking out, I saw that the rate that they had charged me was of the Club Room, but I used the standard one. I raised the issue with the Manager, who told me that he will charge Rs X which is the rate for the standard one. Out of curiosity, I checked online the price of the standard room and it was 20% lower than what he had offered. I talked to the Manager again and he fixed the issue. I really felt that the staff now is far less competent that the ones that were there couple of years ago.

In the room, many of the things are slowly falling apart. Now the drawers are slowly creaking, carpet has issues, power sockets no longer, work, etc.

On the positive side, the food in their buffet restaurant is really good be it breakfast lunch or dinner. The spread is good and the quality is definitely on par with top restaurants. Staff is also very service oriented and friendly.

I still like this hotel because of its location and value for money, but I think that the management needs to get its act together before it gets too late.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Rahul N, General Manager at Fortune Park Vallabha, responded to this reviewResponded 7 May 2014

Dear Guest,

At the outset, I would like to acknowledge receipt of your feedback and thank you for bringing these points to my notice. I am indeed distressed to know of your recent experience at
Fortune Park Vallabha.

While I regret the inconvenience you have experienced, may I assure you that I am investigating the causes for me to personally address. I would additionally request you to treat this as an isolated incident and not a reflection of our normal services

At Fortune Park Vallabha, it is our constant endeavor to provide you with high standards of personalized service and efficiency.

Warm Regards,

Reviewed 23 April 2014

visited hyderabad last month and had an opportunity to stay at fortune vallabha,
the hospitality was best in its class,staff were very professional and well mannered.
had a comfortable stay and i look forward to visit again

Room Tip: spacious room, must stay
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
3  Thank orange m

Dear Guest.

Greetings from Fortune Park Vallabha!

At the outset, I would like to thank you for giving us the opportunity of hosting you during your visit to Hyderabad.

At Fortune Park Vallabha, it is our constant endeavour to provide you with high standards of personalized service and efficiency. Feedback from valueable patrons like you helps us improve ourselves and exceed expectations.

I look forward to meeting you during your next visit to Fortune Park Vallabha and would be delighted to assist you with any requirements.

Warm Regards,

Reviewed 19 April 2014

I stayed here for two nights in April 2014. The hotel was arranged by my clients. Smoking is not allowed in any of the rooms here. Only designated open balconies are there which are designated as smoking areas. However, I was not informed about it at the time of check in and I came to know it only after entering the room. The room was clean and elegant. The bathroom unusually spacious and toiletries supplied were enough. Another problem was the corridor leading to the room from the lifts. It was covered with a light colored carpet which appeared not to have been cleaned for over a year with dark patches and the corridor was full of a bad smell. Another terrible experience was the room service. A morning I ordered for a pot of tea at 7 a.m. The person replying repeated the and confirmed the order. When it did not arrive till 8 a.m. I called again and he told me I had sent you tea bags. Alas those tea bags had also not arrived. Finally the pot of tea came at 8-30 a.m.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Rahul N, General Manager at Fortune Park Vallabha, responded to this reviewResponded 21 April 2014

Fortune Park Vallabha,Hyderabad.

Reviewed 2 April 2014

Nice property..Value for money against the location where it is located-Banjara Hills.Like the food quality.Didnt like the room area(in terms of space),otherwise the facilities are cool.
Realxing experience post the hectic day. Very good for Business travellers.

Room Tip: nothing specific as I stayed in 4th floor.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business

Dear Guest,

I am pleased to know that you were satisfied with your experience of our services and facilities. Please do note hotel features various room categories which range from studio to presidential suite and embellished with all modern features and facilities, hotel is also in close proximity to Shopping district of “Banjara/Jubliee Hills”, KBR Park - National Park, a 290 acre ecological hot spot is only a kilometer from the hotel, places of tourist interest such as Hussain Sagar Lake, Charminar are also 15-20minute drive from the hotel.

At Fortune Park Vallabha,it is our constant endeavor to provide you with high standards of personalized service and efficiency. Feedback from valuable patrons like you helps us improve ourselves and exceed expectations.

I look forward to meeting you during your next visit to and would be delighted to assist you with any requirements.

Reviewed 17 March 2014

Located in Banjara Hills ...one of the happening areas of HYD. Well balanced decor, lovely use of colour glass frames, spacious rooms and most importantly a massage chair. It was a relaxing exp. within the room after a hectic day. Could not try the dinner options at hotel as was out with my colleagues but the breakfast menu had a good variety. Fruits to oats, juices, South Indian to North Indian Variety. Staff is quick and display sincere efforts to ensure customer statisfaction. There appeared to be a issue with the basin tap as the Hot water would not flow. I just buzzed the house keeping and to my surprise he came with all possible equipments which he would need to fix the issue. Else my observations is that first there is investigation of the issue followed by actions.
Highly recommended for business trips.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Rahul N, General Manager at Fortune Park Vallabha, responded to this reviewResponded 19 March 2014

Dear Guest,

At the outset, I would like to thank you for giving us the opportunity of hosting you during your visit to Hyderabad and delighted to receive your positive feedback on our room interiors, amenities and breakfast selection.
I have also noted your feedback on hot water supply with concern and have initiated corrective actions based on the investigation.Please accept my sincere apologies on any inconvenience occurred and would additionally request you to treat this as an isolated incident and not a reflection of our normal standards.