“Great Service”

Ranked #10 of 313 Hotels in Hyderabad
Bangalo
“Great Service”
Reviewed 14 June 2014

I am frequent visitor to this place. It’s at heart of IT hub and well-connected to most important places. It takes flat 40 min form airport without any major traffic hot spot. Food is very good and reasonably priced (not cheap). Breakfast spread is very good. Best part of the hotel is their service. They truly treat their customer as king. Each and every service is provided with smile and you get the best from them.

1 Thank Saket A
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Premier, HITEC City, responded to this review, 29 June 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your lovely feedback regarding your visit to Lemon Tree Premier, Hyderabad. I am delighted to hear that you had a memorable stay.

We sincerely appreciate your taking time off to share your experience on Trip Advisor and are delighted to note your positive review. I have shared your compliments with the entire team for whom it has been a great source of inspiration.

At Lemon Tree Premier, Hyderabad, we endeavour to be consistent in ensuring that we deliver excellent service. We look forward to welcoming you soon with our friendly smiles and signature lemon fragrance.

When you decide to visit us next, please email me at gm.phy1@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

15 cities. 25 hotels. 2800 rooms. Refreshing India

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (292)
  • Czech first
Reviewed 4 June 2014

very good hotel i love the place everything and the price were also good when i call reception they sent the servant instantly very good service at all what thing i have not like about this hotel is that they dont have seprate seprate kitchen for veg and non-veg

2 Thank Safal J
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Premier, HITEC City, responded to this review, 11 June 2014

Bengaluru, India
Reviewed 3 June 2014

I stayed in Lemon Tree Hotel in Hyderabad for 2 days while on a business trip. The hotel was supposed to be the premium version of the Red Fox hotel, which is housed in the same building.

While the rooms were pretty decent, I was surprised by few things

1. The items in the dinner buffet were never replenished. I could see some of the guests repeatedly reminding the waiters to replenish some items and even picking up arguments over that.
2. I ordered for 2 rotis and that was never served. After waiting for 30 minutes, I asked the waiter who said that I never ordered it. Eventually, further 20 minutes later I was served with what I had asked for, but I had finised my dinner by that time.
3. On both the days of my stay, I asked for the ironing board and domestic iron, which was never supplied. They didn't have the courtesy of informing me that it would take time or it is not available. But, they told that it would send that in 5 minutes, which never happened.
4. Worse, couple of times while requesting for the domestic iron - the phone was not picked up, neither by the Front Desk nor by the Housekeeping.
5. Towels in the bathroom were not clean. I could see soap stains and I had to use my own towel.
6. As a standard practice, when our company makes the hotel booking, laundry for 2 items per day is included in the package. When I checked with the Front Desk for the confirmation of the above, they denied that it is part of the package and only after I insisted that it is part of the standard package, they reluctantly agreed.

These were obviously not show stoppers. But when you think that you are checking into a premier hotel and are badly let down, it leaves a very bad taste.

3 Thank Chakra_Sampath
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Premier, HITEC City, responded to this review, 10 June 2014
Dear Guest,
Thank you for your feedback regarding your visit to Lemon Tree Premier, HITEC City, Hyderabad. I deeply apologize for not meeting some of your expectations during your stay.
We have taken a serious note of your food experience at our restaurant and have re-briefed our restaurant staff to follow all pre-defined processes to ensure speedy and efficient delivery of food and processing of guest orders. We assure you of a better experience when you visit us next.
We have also noted your observations about the quality of towels and non-availability of ironing board in your room. Our attempt at Lemon Tree is to ensure the hotel is fresh, crisp and clean and we have laid down our processes accordingly. Post your feedback our housekeeping department has been retrained to ensure all in-room amenities are placed in the room as per occupancy and pre-defined standards and the pre-defined hygiene and cleanliness parameters are never compromised.

We have also re-briefed our Front Desk team to be more updated and clear in communicating information to guests.Please give us an opportunity to make amends.

Should you accede to my request, please email me at gm.phy1@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.
Best regards,
Lemon Tree Premier, HITEC City, Hyderabad

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Reviewed 1 June 2014

I love this hotel. Very Friendly staff, esp. Mr. Rohit from HP - very helpful, we recommend all to stay and experience the Home away home stay. i am very happy to select your hotel for my travel here after

Thank Lemon Tree - 5 cheers to you guys

• Stayed May 2014, travelled solo
Dear Guest,

We sincerely appreciate your taking time off to share your experience on Trip Advisor and are delighted to note your positive review. I have shared your compliments with Rohit who has been asset to our comapany and your compliment has been a great source of inspiration.

Reviewed 30 May 2014

Amazing service through out the stay.

The breakfast at citrus and the attendants are very courteous. They remember tiny details about your food and make sure you have them as long as you stay. The entire stay was pleasant and refreshing and the overall experience is gratifying.

Room Tip: They have a ladies floor which is really quiet so women can try that out :)

Lebanon, Nh
Reviewed 28 May 2014

The accommodations provided herein were clean and comfortable, reducing the usual stresses that come from outbound travel. If you are visiting Hyderabad, please considering booking a room here for the duration.

Gurgaon
Reviewed 28 May 2014

The staff at Lemon Tree are just too good, and extremely groomed

The hospitality shown by the team is noteworthy, which matches the best standards.

The rooms / and the services within the hotel is fantastic, and is customised as per requrement of each guest staying at the hotel

I will keep coming back to enjoy the experience

Good job, keep it up