“Nice Stay”

Ranked #11 of 306 Hotels in Hyderabad
Manalapan, New Jersey
“Nice Stay”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 July 2014

I was stayed for 10 day in this hotel and the service was generally good expect for couple of times there were no towels in the swimming pool and I had to call them repeatedly to keep the towels. There is no one to help in the swimming pool at any given time, but the gym had always someone to help with anything.
The food was good, service was excellent in the citrus restaurant.

Room Tip: If you need Wifi Access take the Wifi and breakfast combo deal its worth every penny.
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Premier, HITEC City, responded to this review, 5 July 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your visit to Lemon Tree Premier, HITEC City, Hyderabad. We are happy to know you had a pleasant stay with us. I apologize for not meeting some of your expectations during your stay.

We have noted your comments regarding the replenishment of towels by the poolside and are reviewing the relevant processes. We have set processes to ensure the towels are continuously replenished at the poolside and have re-briefed our staff to follow them at all times and take extra care in proactively refurbishing amenities. We are sorry you were inconvenienced.
Our poolside is usually manned by a staff member however only in the peak hours, we have noted your observation and are relooking at our staffing plan.

Please give us an opportunity to make amends. Should you accede to my request, please email me at gm.phy1@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Best regards,

Lemon Tree Premier, HITEC City, Hyderabad

15 cities. 25 hotels. 2800 rooms. Refreshing India.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (283)
  • Czech first
Kochi (Cochin), India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 July 2014

I could not find any faults.. Everything is taken care of.. The guests are looked after like how a mother takes care of her new-born baby..The food is marvellous.. And they give you lot of advisories too..

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Premier, HITEC City, responded to this review, 16 July 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your lovely feedback regarding your visit to Lemon Tree Premier, Hyderabad. I am delighted to hear that you had a memorable stay.

We sincerely appreciate your taking time off to share your experience on Trip Advisor and are delighted to note your positive review. I have shared your compliments with the entire team for whom it has been a great source of inspiration.we do take care of guest like our own family so that you feel like 'home away from home".i am glad we touched your feeling by care we took.

At Lemon Tree Premier, Hyderabad, we endeavour to be consistent in ensuring that we deliver excellent service. We look forward to welcoming you soon with our friendly smiles and signature lemon fragrance.

When you decide to visit us next, please email me at gm.phy1@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

New York
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 July 2014

In Hyderabad for a conference during the brutal June heat, I was fortunate to stay at the Lemon Tree Hotel. Arriving at 3 AM after a long flight, my greeting was personable, gracious and accommodating. I learned that my room had been upgraded because my reservation at the adjacent Red Fox Hotel had been overbooked. I happily accepted. My room was modern, clean and comfortable, with the standard amenities that all worked.

Hyderabad is noisy, busy place with heavy traffic for 21 of 24 hours/day. Located on a main thoroughfare, close to many of the corporate headquarters, the Lemon Tree is a respite of (relative) quiet, openness and ease. Although there seemed to be more staff than needed, all were pleasant and knowledgeable.

I was surprised that the food at the hotel was consistently varied and quite good. The buffets, both morning and evening, had a range of Indian cuisine, much of which I had not had the opportunity to taste before. In fact, I asked the chef to provide me with a recipe for one of the fish dishes I enjoyed.

Overall, the Lemon Tree was a good, reasonably priced experience.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled solo
Dear Guest,

We sincerely appreciate your taking time off to share your experience on Trip Advisor and are delighted to note your positive review. I have shared your compliments with the entire team for whom it has been a great source of inspiration.our food has always been our strength and our master chef himanshu and his team continuosly keep working on the new trend and innovations in cuisine so that we meet up to expectation of mordern traveller.

Pune, India
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 June 2014

The hotel is very new and clean, it is very good place to stay if you have more work in the hitech city than in the old city of hyderabad,hotel has good food restaurants adn staff is also very hospitable

• Stayed September 2013, travelled on business

4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 June 2014

I stayed for a week in this hotel and the service was good. The people was helpful and friendly. The only complain is the internet service that is not included in the price of the hotel. They have a cute swimming pool and the infrastructure is really nice.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Premier, HITEC City, responded to this review, 29 June 2014
Dear Guest,

we have noted your comment regarding the internet and our IT manager is working on the root cause so that we will be able to fix it soon as permanent closure.

Noida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 June 2014

It was very good experience. Staff was helpfull. They were always ready to help the us.
I realized that customer were there prime target as they have helped us alot in our exceptional and some extra favor.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business

Bangalore
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 June 2014

These folks are awesome ! Everyone in the team is courteous, friendly and helpful. They make you feel absolutely comfortable and at home. The entire team at the front desk is warm & cheerful. The housekeeping staff is prompt and responsive too. Citrus is my favourite place here - special thanks to Himanshu, Haider and rest of their team for the wide range of delicacies. I just love coming back again and again !!

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
Dear Guest,

We sincerely appreciate your taking time off to share your experience on Trip Advisor and are delighted to note your positive review. I have shared your compliments with the entire team for whom it has been a great source of inspiration and especially to culinary team.i have conveyed your compliment to chef Haider and Himanshu.

I am sure you must have tried our award winning Pan Asian restaurant " Republic of Noodle" and Bollywood themed Indian specialty restaurant " Kebab Theater" .

At Lemon Tree Premier, Hyderabad, we endeavor to be consistent in ensuring that we deliver excellent service. We look forward to welcoming you soon with our friendly smiles and signature lemon fragrance.