“Cool & Comfortable”

Lemon Tree Premier, HITEC City
Ranked #13 of 332 Hotels in Hyderabad
Reviewed 31 July 2014

in the heart of Cyberabad, Hyderabad a comfortable and cool hotel. safe, secure, extra security at each floor. Neat & clean and above all good service at all levels. Rooftop pool is an added advantage. Buffet breakfast has awesome variety,

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Premier, HITEC City, responded to this reviewResponded 3 August 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your lovely feedback regarding your visit to Lemon Tree Premier, Hyderabad. I am delighted to hear that you had a memorable stay.

We sincerely appreciate your taking time off to share your experience on Trip Advisor and are delighted to note your positive review. I have shared your compliments with the entire team for whom it has been a great source of inspiration and especially to citrus cafe team who served you during your meal.

I am sure you must have tried our award winning Pan Asian restaurant " Republic of Noodle" and Bollywood themed Indian specialty restaurant " Kebab Theater" .

At Lemon Tree Premier, Hyderabad, we endeavor to be consistent in ensuring that we deliver excellent service. We look forward to welcoming you soon with our friendly smiles and signature lemon fragrance.

When you decide to visit us next, please email me at gm.phy1@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

15 cities. 25 hotels. 2800 rooms. Refreshing India.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,662)

Reviewed 31 July 2014

Stayed 3 nights during July 2014 - conveniently located if you are a business visitor to Hi-Tec city area. The buffet breakfast and dinner at the Citrus Cafe are excellent. I loved the Double Meetha (ShahiTukda in Hindi aka bread pudding). Housekeeping was prompt in fixing a leaky faucet. Overall staff service was excellent.
There are several chain restaurants nearby like Pizza Hut, McDonald's. Local specialty restaurants such as Ohri's Paradise are within 1 km. We chose to walk to the Night Bazaar and shopped at Shilparamam and had dinner next door at Paradise. You can also buy local favorites like Karachi Biscuits and Pulla Reddy sweets nearby - they have branches at the airport as well.

Room Tip: 11th floor is best as the swimming pool is on this floor

Dear Guest,

We sincerely appreciate your taking time off to share your experience on Trip Advisor and are delighted to note your positive review. I have shared your compliments with the entire team for whom it has been a great source of inspiration.I have passed your compliment to chef in dessert section for the compliment of double ka meetha and chef was really touched with the same.

At Lemon Tree Premier, Hyderabad, we endeavour to be consistent in ensuring that we deliver excellent service. We look forward to welcoming you soon with our friendly smiles and signature lemon fragrance.

Reviewed 29 July 2014

Lemon Tree Premier of Hitec City, Hyderabad is a new but established hotel mainly serving travelers visiting the Htec City. It is inside Hitec City, very near to the Cyber gate. Cyber Tower is at a distance of about 2 km. From the airport it takes about 45 minutes to reach the hotel. The hotel can be easily located as it is a towering landmark.

The hotel is neat and clean. The rooms are big. There are a few good restaurants in the hotel. Breakfast buffet menu is having good variety. The staff at the front desk as well as at the restaurants are very courteous and professional. Wi Fi is free.

There is an auto stand right in front of the hotel. Therefore travelling within Hitec City is not an issue. For going to Hyderabad or Secunderabad you can hire auto, taxi or even choose to travel by bus from the nearest bus stop. However, this location is best suited for people with business in Cyber City.

Overall experience is nice. There is a feel good factor associated with this hotel!

Room Tip: Select rooms facing the main road for better views.

Reviewed 29 July 2014

I stayed at lemon tree for 1 month due to work, prior to coming i was a little nervous as it was my first time alone. I can now say i had nothing to worry about, each and every need of mine was met perfectly and i did not feel alone! the staff are amazingly friendly and will try and do everything to accomodate your needs. I will actually miss this hotel and the staff i feel i have made good bonds with them all. everyone went above and beyond to make me feel welcomed and comfortable, thank you to all at lemon tree, the reception staff, and of course the citrus cafe staff, especially Vishal, Pronoy, Sridhar, Puja, Ali, Abhilash and Vaishali! Thank you to you for serving me so well and always smiling, even after a hard days of work i felt refreshed walking in seeing your faces! I would recommend all to come and stay here! Thank you again and i will miss you all!
Thanks to Amit for always keeping my room clean too!
Sandip Johal

Room Tip: For alone women travelling try and stay at level 2 womens only floor.

Dear Guest,

We sincerely appreciate your taking time off to share your experience on Trip Advisor and are delighted to note your positive review. I have shared your compliments with the entire team for whom it has been a great source of inspiration.Vishal ,pronoy and pooja has been doing splendid job for the customer service .

Reviewed 28 July 2014 via mobile

There is simply not enough wonderful things to say about my stay here while my boyfriend had business in Hyderabad. The hotel is clean, safe and well located in the city. The breakfast buffet, hotel restaurants, lounge and pool are all excellent and can satisfy the needs of all different types of people. The staff was absolutely the most friendly, warm and accommodating hotel staff I have ever experienced. Arjun and all of his friendly coworkers became our friends over beers and pool and even invited us to a private dinner in celebration of Ramadan a few days in to our trip. They also offered personal recommendations and advice for things to do in the city.They truly made our experience in India worth while. I consider them friends and will definitely stay here the next time we are in Hyderabad. Thank you for an excellent stay!

Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business

Reviewed 27 July 2014

I really like everything about the lemon tree hotel though I stayed here for the very first time and it was my longest stay ever in any hotel .I found it even better than the 5 and the 7 stars hotel. It has very friendly & cooperative staff and they offer superb service and food. Citrus Cafe Buffet has got everything you could ask for and you will never get bore with their buffet. Apart from that they have specialized restaurants Kebab theater , Republic of Noodles etc having awesome food and ambiance. Will strongly recommend these restaurants for any special occasions celebrations as it's one of the best in every sense. They have got a beautiful swimming pool on terrace , which is quite big and very clean water. And yes not to forget their Slounge which is too good for rejuvenating yourself .

I thank all the staff for taking special care of me and I really enjoyed my stay here and I am gonna definitely come again in my next visit to Hyderabad. My special thanks to my favorite set of people in this hotel.
To start with Haider Chief - Thank you so very much for the awesome food you make, biryani and veg haleem was just awesome.

Arun Sir , Gautam , Vishal , Vivek, Sarita, Vaishali , Pooja - Thank you so much for wonderful memories of Iftar Party and my stay. In just past one and half months you guys became angels from strangers for me and I am gonna cherish these memories for lifetime.

Also thanks to Uma Kant the Gym instructor for telling good and easy exercises and giving enough time and to the house keeping department for keeping my room ever clean. T

Thank you so much for everything! My best wishes to all and I wish lemon tree every bit of success.

Room Tip: Rooms facing main road gives a better view

Reviewed 26 July 2014

Lets talk about the location first. If you have work around the IT district of Hyderabad this place is perfect , but , if you want to see the city or have business in the city then expect to travel atleast 20 to 30 mins to get to your destination , and the public transport around this place isn't exactly great.The lobby is impressive. The reception staff are slow and sloppy , lacking good communication skills but they are friendly and helpful.The rooms are generally spacious , well kept and neat. The mini bar at times is empty and you may need to make a call to have it replenished.The overall staff is very courteous and go out of their way to make you feel at home.The food whether in room service or the buffet is at best pedestrian.Overall not a bad deal but in the same breath there are other properties around , which for a tad more could be a better option. Recommended but not whole heartedly.

Room Tip: avoid lower floors facing the road , the traffic can be disturbing.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Premier, HITEC City, responded to this reviewResponded 3 September 2014

Dear Guest,

We sincerely appreciate your taking time off to share your experience on Trip Advisor and are delighted to note your positive review. I have shared your compliments with the entire team for whom it has been a great source of inspiration.I have passed your compliment to chef in Breakfast section for the compliment and chef was really touched with the same.