Daspalla Hotel
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Room Service
Jubilee Ridge(Hyderabad)
View Hotel
V G Guest House(Hyderabad)
  • Room Service
  • Fitness centre
Luxor Inn(Hyderabad)
Hotel KP Suites(Hyderabad)
View Hotel
All reviewsjubilee hillsvalue for moneymidnight buffetbusiness triptravel deskroom servicedecent stayswimming poolhi tech cityclub roomcoffee shopmini barawesome stayhitech citywi ficomfortable staydosa
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 1 July 2012

We tried to book two rooms (Superior) by sending mail as advised by Front Office Manager. But even after 24hours they didn't send any mail confirming our bookings. Ultimately a mail to GM complaining about the same put everything in place confirming our bookings by mail and SMS. A airport pick up service by an Indica taxi is INR 900 + taxes if it is arranged by the hotel. So we had a radio taxi from airport for only INR 710. The location of the hotel was very good so was the lobby. The people manning the reception were courteous and we were greeted with napkins and welcome drinks. The room (Superior) was INR 3800 inclusive of taxes. The room was large and nice. Bathroom was very small (because of that they used sliding door) with awful black marble at the floor. The wifi/net service was not available at my room (R.No.220) so they arranged a Tata USB modem. The bar was good but unreasonably very expensive (If you compare with the liquor served in the room). The food was not upto the mark (dinner) but complimentary breakfast was full of varieties and good. There was no sauna and parlour. Overall the hotel can be categorised as a 3 star one and not 4 star.

Room Tip: My room 220 was not having any net connection. So better to check it before occupying the room.
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Cleartrip
2  Thank Smarajit S
Management response:Responded 5 July 2012

Dear Mr Samarji,

Namaste !

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us.

We have noted your concern with regards to the delay in reservation process and with regards to the difference in rates of Bar and Room Service. We are also addressing on quality of food which is a rare complaint that we received for dinner. I am sanguine that, our dedicated team will put all efforts to address this issue for your comfort on your future visits.

With Regards

Reviewed 29 June 2012

This hotel is superb with the budget.Excellent taste of food and staff behaviour the way they care.Chicken masala in breakfast is ultimate what I had tasted there. View of outside is so nice in the morning and evening from room no.401. Interior of room is so attractive and comfort on bed is praiseworthy even washroom. Over all excellent experience..Good Luck.

• Stayed: June 2012
1  Thank K.K.Kaushal
Management response:Responded 30 June 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your wonderful feedback with us. We are very glad that you enjoyed your stay at Daspalla Hyderabad.

Reviewed 24 May 2012

I really enjoyed my stay at Daspalla. The staff are really friendly and the service was excellent. The WiFi was free and sufficient, I only lost connection once or twice but other than that it was good. The Biotique products in the bathroom were a treat and the hotel room had everything I needed. There is no iron in the room but you can call housekeeping for an iron and they bring it to your door within seconds. There were many TV channels to choose from. The minibar was not stocked but there was always cold bottled water available (vital in the summer). The lounge area and restaurant were good places to host guests. I liked the fact that the entrance to the hotel is not directly on the main road. The entrance in monitored by security staff. The food at the restaurant was good and very reasonably priced. The housekeeping and laundry service was excellent. The only negative was that the pool area was not finished but there was not any information available about the construction process so that was a bit confusing. I know that there are some mixed reviews about this hotel, but this is an honest review, this is a great, safe and comfortable hotel and it is located close to all the main attractions in Hyderabad. I stayed here on a business trip and was within walking distance of my office.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled on business
daspalla, Front Office Manager at Daspalla Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 May 2012

Dear Carlyn Joy,

We have noted your concern with regards to the Pool area. I am sanguine that, our dedicated team will put all efforts to address this issue for your comfort on your future visits.

Reviewed 4 May 2012

I stayed at the Daspalla Hotel in Hyderabad for a week while i was with a group. The hotel is really very good & at a very good location. Rooms are spacious & clean. Staff was very co-operative. WiFi was free of cost but signal strength was not good. Food was really delicious. All my guests were very happy with the hospitality & services of the hotel. Overall the experience was good.

Room Tip: Go For Premium Rooms.
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank Bhawna B
daspalla, Front Office Manager at Daspalla Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 May 2012

Daspalla Hyderabad

Reviewed 7 April 2012

I stayed at the Daspalla Hotel in Hyderabad for a couple of days while on a business trip. The staff at reception was friendly but appeared to be somewhat inexperienced. The room I stayed in was spacious and the bed was comfortable. WiFi was free but the signal strength was poor. The storage space in the wardrobe was not adequate and there were not enough hangars for clothes. There was no iron either. The room had an LCD channel but it did not have BBC, CNN or any sports channels. The bathroom was of a decent size but the shower door did not close properly which led to water leaking outside the bath area. The towels provided were clean and fluffy. The buffet breakfast had quite a few options, both Indian and continental. I would have preferred more fruits and better tasting and fresher juices.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business

Dear Guest,

Greetings from Daspalla Hyderabad!

On behalf of staff and Management of Daspalla Hyderabad I would like to thank you for choosing to stay at our hotel on your recent visit to Hyderabad.

Your feedback is extremely valuable to us to ensure your satisfaction and for us to perform even better. At the outset we regret for the inconvenience caused to you.

We would like to inform you that the concerned departments have been briefed to investigate these points and take corrective measures to set right them.

I am sanguine that, our dedicated team will put all efforts to address every possible comfort on your future visits.

Thank you and assuring you of our best service & attention at all times.

With warm regards