“Pleasant Trip”
Review of Daspalla Hotel

Daspalla Hotel
Ranked #40 of 317 Hotels in Hyderabad
Reviewed 10 May 2014

I booked this hotel for a friend and myself. It was pleasant and happy to stay in this property. It is definitely Value for Money. I am quite satisfied with the Service, Hygiene, Hospitality, Security and quality of food.

Room Tip: Value for money.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Daspalla H, General Manager at Daspalla Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 November 2014

Dear Mr. Raja Naresh,

Greetings from Daspalla !!

On behalf of the staff and Management of Daspalla Hyderabad I would like to thank you for choosing stay at our hotel. It was indeed our pleasure to have you with us.

We would like to inform you that the concerned departments have been briefed to investigate these points and take corrective measures to set right them.

Do let me know your next visit to Daspalla Hyderabad .

I am sanguine that, our dedicated team will put all out efforts to address every possible comfort on your future visits.

Hope you will continue patronizing our hotel. Looking forward to meeting you on your next visit at Daspalla Hyderabad .

There are newer reviews for Daspalla Hotel

Reviewed 3 April 2014

Came to Hyderabad for a competition, stayed in Daspalla for 2 days. Everything's is as good as you expect it to be. The breakfast needs special mention especially the South Indian cuisine. Ethernet cables are available free of cost on request and internet speed is as good as 8 Mbps. The rooftop swimming pool was definitely a plus.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends

Dear Mr. Abhinav,

Reviewed 25 March 2014

Reached Hotel at 2.30 Pm , My Cell Battery was down after i searched & zeroed down on Daspalla, Before i can book the Hotel on MMT, My phone was dead, Inquired tariff at reception they quoted 1k more than MMT, Finally Had to surf in 1 of the nearby Cyber Cafe & Book Thru MMT. its a Decent Place,Terrace Restaurant is Must Visit, For Spirit Lovers , They offer a very good scheme if you order a full bottle in the room.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled solo

Dear Mr. Ajay Shukla,

Reviewed 24 March 2014

I came to Hyderabad for a competition and was staying in Daspalla for 3 days.From entering into hotel to room, it was just amazing. The rooms were exceptionally well furnished and all facilities inside were good. I just didn`t liked one thing about the hotel is the Internet connectivity. Though it was good but not up to the mark.
Moreover the food was excellent, especially the North Indian cuisine.

Room Tip: Must try the pool at 8th floor
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends

Dear sir / madam,

Greetings from Daspalla !!

Your feedback is extremely valuable to us to ensure your satisfaction and for us to perform even better. We have noted your comments. At the outset we regret for the inconvenience caused to you.

Reviewed 6 March 2014

I stayed in this Hotel recently as a guest at the invitation of the Set Governmnet of Andhra Pradesh. One afternoon I returned to my room to get ready for an evening out, when I went to put my new Roberto Cavalli sandals on I discovered they were missing. I quickly searched through all of my things etc. and then I alerted Hotel staff that my shoes had been stolen. Well it took them two days to take my complaint seriously, they were absolutely hopeless and seemed to have no protocols in place to follow up such complaints. After waiting another day I was informed that they had meetings with their staff and had checked security cameras and that there was nothing they could do for me, they said they felt 'helpless to help me'. So please do not leave any valuable possessions lying around in this hotel because you will not be reimbursed and your complaint will not be taken seriously. I always lock up my jewellery when I travel, I never thought I had to lock up shoes too! It was so disappointing!

Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Dollygrrrrl

Dear sir / madam,

Reviewed 12 February 2014

I happened to eat in this hotel in two occasions. When we visited the restaurant in this hotel for dinner, they served good food but the portions served were extremely small. We ended up paying huge amount for a small meal. Again we went for a function in the same hotel and had breakfast. The serving was very bad. Very limited portions were served in spite of some guests asking for more. The vada which they served was very small, little bigger than one rupee coin. Even worst is the coffee/tea that was served was only half the cup and competed with the cold drink in hotness. On the whole both the times we had bad experience with the food. The taste of the food can be rated as average or even good, but the service is unforgettable.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Usha65

Dear Ms. Usha,

Greetings from Daspalla !!

On behalf of the staff and Management of Daspalla Hyderabad I would like to thank you for having dining at our hotel. It was indeed our pleasure to have you with us.

Reviewed 31 January 2014

Stayed for 4 nights in this property during my visit to office. Ambience is good and weekend party was awesome. Breakfast had good spread. swimming pool was good and room stay was comfortable. Will overall recommend the property to all.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business