“Value for money”
Review of Daspalla Hotel

Daspalla Hotel
Ranked #40 of 317 Hotels in Hyderabad
Reviewed 17 June 2014

very good food. breakfast was excellent. nice and cozy bar. excellent location - Jubilee hills. very comfortable rooms. overall great value for money. for smokers there is a balcony on each floor hence no going out of the hotel etc.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Daspalla H, General Manager at Daspalla Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 November 2014

Dear Mr. Niraj,

Greetings from Daspalla !!

On behalf of the staff and Management of Daspalla Hyderabad I would like to thank you for choosing stay at our hotel. It was indeed our pleasure to have you with us.

We would like to inform you that the concerned departments have been briefed to investigate these points and take corrective measures to set right them.

Do let me know your next visit to Daspalla Hyderabad .

I am sanguine that, our dedicated team will put all out efforts to address every possible comfort on your future visits.

Hope you will continue patronizing our hotel. Looking forward to meeting you on your next visit at Daspalla Hyderabad .

There are newer reviews for Daspalla Hotel

Reviewed 15 June 2014

I was a frequent visitor for dinners n breakfast @ Daspalla ! I always loved the food here.
I also opted this hotel banquet for celebrating my daughter's first bday in April 2014. A very good place for throwing family parties and we were given a room as complimentary on the day of the party. From room to food and other services..everything is excellent.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends

Dear Ms. Bhavya,

Greetings from Daspalla !!

On behalf of the staff and Management of Daspalla Hyderabad I would like to thank you for choosing Banquet at our hotel. It was indeed our pleasure to have you with us.

Reviewed 11 June 2014 via mobile

Everything else was perfect except for one night manager who falsely accused us for making noise at night. Mr.Khan accused us of being noisy by calling us in the middle of the night without verifying if the complaint he received was true.

I wouldn't recommend a night stay here. Totally disappointed with the night manager's behavior towards the guests.

The other staff was extremely helpful and made our stay comfortable.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends

Dear Mr. Sandeep M,

Greetings from Daspalla !!

Your feedback is extremely valuable to us to ensure your satisfaction and for us to perform even better. We have noted your comments. At the outset we regret for the inconvenience caused to you.

Reviewed 9 June 2014

Stayed for 2 nights and 2 days and overall satisfied with stay.

+ value for money as compared to other 5* properties in vicinity.
+ good clean rooms with good facilities. Wooden flooring is good.
+ complimentary breakfast was good! lot of variety with reasonable quality.
+ checked in very early! staff was very cooperative to not to charge me for half day as per rules.

- bit low on hospitality, had to find my way to room, bellboy was busy attending other guests.
- first room allotted on 6 floor has issues with door lock, had to go down 4 times to get master key to get inside room, had to wait for 15 minutes every time for bellboy to come and help me in. Finally they changed my room I had to go through the motions of packing and unpacking my baggage.
- no speciality restaurant, circles serves all types but is run of a mill.

Room Tip: If you are a fan of ready made tea, order before breakfast so it comes by the time you finish.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business

Dear Mr. Amit P,

Reviewed 27 May 2014

I personally didn't like the taste of food served here. There where only few options for non veg and deserts. Even most of my office colleagues didn't like the food. There are many more better options in hyderabad.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank MahaboobChowdhary

Dear Mr. Mahaboob,

Greetings from Daspalla !!

On behalf of the staff and Management of Daspalla Hyderabad I would like to thank you for choosing at our hotel for dinning. It was indeed our pleasure to have you with us.

Your feedback is extremely valuable to us to ensure your satisfaction and for us to perform even better. We have noted your comments. At the outset we regret the inconvenience caused.

Reviewed 26 May 2014

Excellent staff, rooms were clean, spacious and a very quiet location away from all the noise.

Dinner was excellent with option of buffet and a la carte. Breakfast was very tasty.

I have no negatives, the staff could not do enough for you, open doors, pull chairs out and always very courteous.

The taxi arranged to the airport was good value for money and cheaper than the actual taxi company.

Thanks for an amazing stay from the Dugawalla's.

We enjoyed our 5 night stay! Absolutely stress free and very relaxing.

Room Tip: They have a pool but we did not use the spa, were out and about everyday.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 26 May 2014

Stayed for a day , big and comfortable rooms , warm hospitality. Had a great view of the city. high speed wifi and comfortable stay. would recommend if you stay in banjara or jubilee hills area. lots of good places to explore closeby.

Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business