“excellent hospitality”

Red Fox Hotel Hyderabad
Ranked #5 of 313 Hotels in Hyderabad
“excellent hospitality”
Reviewed 22 April 2014

We went for a lunch with my friends, the service was excellent. The food was fabulous. The ambiance is smart the hospitality was fabulous. The staff members who were attended our table are extremely professional and very easy to approach. Thanks to head chef Khan and restaurant manager Gyanesh, We strongly recommend people to visit this restaurant in their special occasions. Have a Great fun... :)-

Room Tip: strongly recomend the resturant for the weekend
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled with friends
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Red Fox Hotel Hyderabad, responded to this review, 2 May 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your lovely feedback regarding your visit to Red Fox Hotel, Hyderabad. I am delighted to hear that you had a memorable stay.

Your appreciation is what encourages and motivates us in making every moment a WOW experience. It was great to read that you were impressed with the service of Gyanesh Kumar Sundaray and Khalek Khan and they were able to assist you with all your requirements. Guest experience is our highest priority and it is always gratifying to receive such valuable comments.

When you decide to visit us next, please email me at gm.hy@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Hotel General Manager
Winner of Hotelier General Manager of the Year 2013 – Budget Hotels.

15 cities. 25 hotels. 2800 rooms. Refreshing India.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (264)
Reviewed 20 April 2014 via mobile

I have visited lot of hotels but I liked Red Fox hotel a lot. The ambiance of the hotel and the hospitality of the staff is superb. My stay here was very good. I would like to thank Mr.Gyanesh for his pleasant surprise on the day of my entry to room.

Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Red Fox Hotel Hyderabad, responded to this review, 22 April 2014
Dear Guest,

It is especially rewarding to read that our associates Gyanesh Kumar Sundaray was able to assist you along the way and made your stay memorable.

Reviewed 18 April 2014

My experience in Red Fox is superb. Especially the staff in thtis hotel are very help ful and their behaviour is superb. Food is simply awesome. I liked all the aspects of this hotel. I would like to thank Naresh, Hemant, Mamta, Vishalinni, shanmuga, Gyanesh, Sitakant who helped in everythting.

I would like to thank them for everything they did for me.

Dear Guest,

It was great to read that you were impressed with the service of Naresh Kandukuri, Hemanth Kumar Kommieni, Mamatha Reddymalla, Vishalini Yeddapally, B shanmuga Rao, Gyanesh Kumar Sundaray and Srikanth Sahana and they were able to assist you with all your requirements. Guest experience is our highest priority and it is always gratifying to receive such valuable comments.

Reviewed 17 April 2014

I found it very good , you can get what ever you want , front desk is available all the time just a call away .I did not find any problem during my 15 days stay, all the services they provide are up to a level of very good.

Mumbai (Bombay), India
Reviewed 17 April 2014

I had a wonderful experience staying in Redbox. Overall hotel and rooms are well maintained and very clean. Staff at the reception, housekeeping (Rakesh & Santosh), room service and buffet are very friendly, polite and pro active in ensuring you are comfortable. Red fox can work on increasing the dishes in the menu as there are limited options. I liked the food overall apart from the vegetable biryani (the only disappointment as you are in biryani capital of India and expect the best)

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Red Fox Hotel Hyderabad, responded to this review, 19 April 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your visit to Red Fox Hotel, Hyderabad. We are happy to know you found our staff warm and friendly.

We have noted your comments regarding variety and quality of food. We are sorry you did not enjoy the Biryani as much. We continuously upgrade and refresh our menus and buffet offering at our restaurants to try and ensure that customers enjoy their experience and assure you of a better experience when you visit us next.

Please give us an opportunity to make amends. Should you accede to my request, please email me at gm.hy@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Best regards,
Red Fox Hotel, Hyderabad

15 cities. 25 hotels. 2800 rooms. Refreshing India.
Reviewed 17 April 2014

Staff sort out your requests promptly. Location is apt as it is located in middle of Hitech city. Room was spacious for a solo occupier. Both good quality Indian and English cuisines are served at breakfast in hotel cafe.

Dear Guest,

It was a delight to read that you enjoyed our Buffet Breakfast at Clever Fox Cafe, which always offers a great variety of food and is a firm favorite of most guests.

Our location is certainly a favourite amongst many of our guests.

Kolkata (Calcutta), India
Reviewed 15 April 2014

Hospitality very good. Must improve the food variety and taste. The room was very comfortable with all amenities, Only thing is that room must have closet with locking facility for keeping goods when out of room.