“Comfortable Stay and Very Excellent Servcie”

Red Fox Hotel Hyderabad
Ranked #5 of 316 Hotels in Hyderabad
Hyderabad, India
“Comfortable Stay and Very Excellent Servcie”
Reviewed 16 August 2014

I stayed for 15days and I am very satisfied with the service provided. The staff is very good in treating guests and they ensures very comfortable stay while you are in hotel. The food in the hotel is very good for reasonable prices.

Room Tip: I felt that the The WiFi network is little poor.
  • Stayed August 2014, travelled on business
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Red Fox Hotel Hyderabad, responded to this review, 30 August 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your lovely feedback regarding your visit to Red Fox Hotel, Hyderabad. I am delighted to hear that you had a memorable stay.

Your appreciation is what encourages and motivates us in making every moment a WOW experience.

When you decide to visit us next, please email me at gm.hy@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

15 cities. 25 hotels. 2800 rooms. Refreshing India.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (266)
Reviewed 16 August 2014

It's a good hotel for people like us who live outside Hyderabad. Red fox people are so great and very friendly. They would take care of all your needs and wants. The ambiance's good too. I would to mention few names whom I want to really thank : Laxman, Prakash, Aakash, Aslam, Ranjit, Manoj and even the security guards for their hospitality

Room Tip: top floor view is 'greeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaatttttt'
Dear Guest,

It was great to read that you were impressed with the service of Laxman Singh, Prakash Kumar Swain, Akash Angelo Martins, Mohammed Aslam, Ranjith Nayak and Manoj Singh Rawat and they were able to assist you with all your requirements. Guest experience is our highest priority and it is always gratifying to receive such valuable comments.

Reviewed 15 August 2014

I stayed there for two months, courtesy of my company. The most amazing part is the behaviour and service of the hotel guys. They are so helpful and full of warmth. The rooms are very clean and organised. I would like to thank Naresh, Jogender, Prakash, Raja, Aslam, Gunagobinda for their hospitality.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
Dear Guest,

It was great to read that you were impressed with the service of Naresh Kandukuri, Jogendra Singh, Prakash Kumar Swain, Modapally Manikanta Rajashekar, Mohammed Aslam and Gunagobinda Bhuyan and they were able to assist you with all your requirements. Guest experience is our highest priority and it is always gratifying to receive such valuable comments.

Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India
Reviewed 15 August 2014

Rakesh , P.Santosh, Ms Rupa and Mukesh of the Hotel Staff gave an excellent housekeeping service to me while my stay here. Good Rooms, nice environment , and Pretty good food.
I recommend this hotel to everybody.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled on business
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Red Fox Hotel Hyderabad, responded to this review, 27 August 2014
Dear Guest,

It was great to read that you were impressed with the service of Rakesh Kumar Nayak, Santosh Kumar Pasula , Rupa Jana and Mukesh Kumar Yadav and they were able to assist you with all your requirements. Guest experience is our highest priority and it is always gratifying to receive such valuable comments.

Chandigarh, Chandigarh, India
Reviewed 14 August 2014

The Hotel staff ensures the guests have the most comfortable stay at the this place. The service, food and hospitality is excellent. Special thanks to Chef Srikant, Mukesh, Hemant, Laxman, Manoj, Jogender and Narsh for going out of the way to extend the hospitality for the guests. Hats off to them to ensure the comfortable stay at the place. The food is beyond expectation and the Hospitality is par excellence.

1 Thank BobbieBasra
Dear Guest,

It was great to read that you were impressed with the service of Srikanth Sahana, Mukesh Kumar Yadav, Hemanth Kumar Kommieni, Laxman Singh, Manoj Singh Rawat, Jogendra Singh and Naresh Kandukuri and they were able to assist you with all your requirements. Guest experience is our highest priority and it is always gratifying to receive such valuable comments.

Bengaluru, India
Reviewed 14 August 2014

Good stay if you are looking for a budget hotel. Rooms are big, but bare and seem uninviting! Nice fox based themes are up on their walls. Their Clever Fox Cafe has a nice fox that depicts cleverness!

• Stayed August 2014, travelled on business
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Red Fox Hotel Hyderabad, responded to this review, 4 September 2014
Dear Guest,

It was great to read that you were impressed with the service of Gyanesh Kumar Sundaray, Prakash Kumar Swain, Jogendra Singh Rawat, Akash Angelo Martins and Laxman Singh and they were able to assist you with all your requirements. Guest experience is our highest priority and it is always gratifying to receive such valuable comments.

Chennai
Reviewed 11 August 2014

Red Fox - Hyderabad. I work for HCL and have travelled 5 times in the last Year to Hyderabad on business trips. Every Time I go there, I return really happy.The best thing about the Red Fox is the Customer Service. It is simply the best of the best. To share a few experiences, the first time I was there, I was quite sick, very sick I should say and they way the staff went out of their way to take care of me was amazing. They smile, talk and genuinely mean anything they say. They remember your name when you come back on the next trip. Wow.. That's all I can say. Another experienced happened on my third trip, where I was uncomfortable with a room downstairs(No particular reason, just felt uncomfortable) and asked them for a room change. They move me up to one of the master suites at no extra cost.. On one of my recent trips, I was going through a very rough time personally and I broke down in the Hotel Lobby. They made sure I was ok, took me up for lunch(no charge) and helped calm me down. I remember the Chefs making kesasri for me just specially , and also making a special plate of pancakes just because I told them I loved these dishes. The housing Keeping folks are amazing. They get their Job done quickly and efficiently with a smile always. As for Folks at the front desk, they are a pleasure to talk to. Whether I am checking in, checking out or just have a request they are always there to help. The rollers on my suitcase broke once. One call to them and when I came back from office, it was fixed. Of course not to forget the folks in the restaurant as well... Always smiling, being helpful, and most important of ALL doing things GENUINELY :) :)... As for management... Santosh, Sandip.. Thank you so much... Whenever I am at the RED Fox, I feel like I am at home yet have all the luxury of a HOTEL. You guys are so patient.... and yet handle all requests with a smile.... I love the fact that " Customer Service is your motto"..... You guys have the BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE OF ANY HOTEL I HAVE VISITED. I have gone to different hotels in INDIA and parts of the works as well but YOU guys at The RED FOX Hyderabad stand out as unique and amazing... You will always have me as a loyal customer... Just because of your outstanding service.... Only one suggestion... A few sports channels please.... That's the one thing that's missing :)
I am not able to mention all the names here, but I remember each and every one of you... Such a pleasure to stay at the Red Fox Hyd

Dear Guest,

It was great to read that you were impressed with the service of Santosh Kumar Nayak and Sandip Kumar Ray and they were able to assist you with all your requirements. Guest experience is our highest priority and it is always gratifying to receive such valuable comments.