“Ideal Biz Hotel”

Red Fox Hotel Hyderabad
Ranked #18 of 319 Hotels in Hyderabad
Reviewed 19 August 2014

Ideal Biz hotel. Very clean, Good staff, Good breakfast. Perfect location too. Ample parking space. However everything is chargeable. Even Showercap. I would recommend this to any kind of biz travelers

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Red Fox Hotel Hyderabad, responded to this reviewResponded 4 September 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your lovely feedback regarding your visit to Red Fox Hotel, Hyderabad. I am delighted to hear that you had a memorable stay.

Your appreciation is what encourages and motivates us in making every moment a WOW experience.

When you decide to visit us next, please email me at gm.hy@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Reviewed 19 August 2014

My stay of 14 days at redfox was memorable. Our expenses were borne by company , the services we received at redfox was outstanding, be it in room dining , housekeeping, front desk or the event we attended on 15th august. Rooms are wonderful out there, fitness center is equipped with latest gears and workout stations. they have pool in the dining space, good books are also available, also have space to play T.T and other games. For me hotel is not about rooms , its about people, and I was fortunate enough to have met some good ones there.

I remember most of the people working there by name, be it GM Santosh Kumar and gyanesh who were a wonderful host to us, he was generous enough to take me and my friends to show the back office of hotel, how everything functions , or be it Prakash and Jogendar for being so friendly at front desk and received us with a smile everyday we called or met them. Or the cafeteria where the food was awesome and was as per our demand, thanks to chef and Akash and laxman. I would like to mention abut the guards who welcomed us with a great smile each time we entered it.

I would just say at the end if you are at Hyderabad , one must surely go to redfox, and live a luxurious life with some wonderful staffs I have ever come across in my life. Thank you redfox for giving me a wonderful farewell on my last day and making me so emotional and loved, I will cherish those memories all my life.

Room Tip: All rooms are good, but the one at 11th floor gives a beautiful view of HITECH city.

Dear Guest,

It was great to read that you were impressed with the service of Gyanesh Kumar Sundaray, Prakash Kumar Swain, Jogendra Singh Rawat, Akash Angelo Martins and Laxman Singh and they were able to assist you with all your requirements. Guest experience is our highest priority and it is always gratifying to receive such valuable comments.

Reviewed 19 August 2014

My stay at red fox was in 407 n later to 1108.... It was awsome experience for me.... the type of treatment i received right frm the front desk staff to the room service n dining staff was really really gud... I appreciate the concept of Red Fox and is very impressed by it...Thank u Prakash.... Akash.... Ranjith...Manoj.... All the chef..Jogendra...(to name a few). for all types of assistance..... I m defintly going to suggest people about it...

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Red Fox Hotel Hyderabad, responded to this reviewResponded 31 August 2014

Dear Guest,

It was great to read that you were impressed with the service of Prakash Kumar Swain, Akash Angelo Martins, Ranjith Nayak, Manoj Singh Rawat and Jogendra Singh Rawat and they were able to assist you with all your requirements. Guest experience is our highest priority and it is always gratifying to receive such valuable comments.

Reviewed 19 August 2014

It was a nice stay.. All staff were really cooperative. The concept of employing the differently abled is something that really moved me! The ambience was superb.. Ranjith, Manoj from housekeeping were very helpful. Prakash from front desk was always ready to serve us!! Akash- Restaurant Manager did a fabulous work at managing morning breakfast buffet! ;) And last but not the least the surprise bday cake for me by all d stuff was touching indeed! Thankyou guys!! :)

Dear Guest,

It was great to read that you were impressed with the service of Ranjith Nayak, Manoj Singh Rawat, Prakash Kumar Swain and Akash Angelo Martins and they were able to assist you with all your requirements. Guest experience is our highest priority and it is always gratifying to receive such valuable comments.

Reviewed 19 August 2014

I stayed here for two months (July-August 2014), and my stay was nothing less than a luxury dream. The awesome multi-variety breakfast, the laundry facility-which made me so lazy that i doubt whether i would ever be able to wash my clothes that clean, the room which when returned to being so welcoming every night that I just never wanted to mess anything in my room (special thanks to the cleaners Krishna and P.Santosh- you guys receive kudos for doing this terrifically everyday, THANK YOU), the ever-so-cheerful hotel staff-waiters, help desk staff and the cleaners. They were all ever ready to provide all their assistance 24*7. The hotel in itself is a beauty. My room had an awesome view and made me become a poet again. Red Fox spoilt me to the edge. Will always remember its never ending facilities (which now am so used to) and the people who brought smile to my face for the 60 days i was there. THANK YOU red fox for being such a wonderful host and I would definitely like to visit here again. These 60 days will remain etched in my memories forever, all thanks to your hospitality. :)

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business

Dear Guest,

It was great to read that you were impressed with the service of Krishna Chandra Nayak and Santosh Kumar Pasula and they were able to assist you with all your requirements. Guest experience is our highest priority and it is always gratifying to receive such valuable comments.

Reviewed 19 August 2014

i am staying in redfox second time and for a week..found that excellent environment & housekeeping staff too this hotel is in Hi-Tec city.
specially much appreciated to Mr. Manoj Rawat for his excellent work and housekeeping.

Dear Guest,

It is especially rewarding to read that our associate Manoj Singh Rawat is able to assist you along the way and made your stay memorable.

Reviewed 18 August 2014

I stayed there for 15 days on company's expense and had a great experience. The hotel has its own sense of beauty within itself. You get to get an amazing view, especially when you're looking out of the window on the 11th floor. Hotel staffs were great and one thing I experienced that everyone is taking care of you as if you are there family member and it would be a sin if I don't mention the services of 'Manoj' and 'Ranjith'.
The best part was that you can get anything you want within a few minutes.
Complimentary breakfast was good but it could have been better.

Dear Guest,

It was great to read that you were impressed with the service of Manoj Singh Rawat and Ranjith Nayak and they were able to assist you with all your requirements. Guest experience is our highest priority and it is always gratifying to receive such valuable comments.