“Best in cooperation & Service”

Red Fox Hotel Hyderabad
Ranked #5 of 316 Hotels in Hyderabad
Indore, India
“Best in cooperation & Service”
Reviewed 25 August 2014

Very cooperative during my visit, I feel like I am at home.Very friendly as we think that we are not anywhere outside.My thanks to all, specially to Mr. Santosh (GM), Mr. Sandip (Front office Mgr) and all staff.I must say all staff is cooperative, & like to give their names from front office Mr.Prakash,Mr.John,Mr.Yogi & Mr.Govind, From F&B (Kitchen) - Mr. kalekhan (sous chef),Mr.Srikant (chef), Mr. Aakash, Mr.Hemant, Ms. Mamtha,Mr.Charan, Mr.Milan,From Housekeeping - Mr.Gyanesh.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled on business
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Red Fox Hotel Hyderabad, responded to this review, 11 September 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your lovely feedback regarding your visit to Red Fox Hotel, Hyderabad. I am delighted to hear that you had a memorable stay.

Your appreciation is what encourages and motivates us in making every moment a WOW experience.

It was great to read that you were impressed with the service of Santosh Kumar Nayak, Sandip Kumar Ray, Prakash Kumar Swain, John Kumar, Yogeshwar, Gunagobinda Bhuyan, Khalek Khan, Srikanth Sahana, Akash Angelo Martins, Hemanth Kumar Kommieni, Mamatha Reddymalla, Kallu Charan Pradhan, Milan Sabar and Gyanesh Kumar Sundaray and they were able to assist you with all your requirements. Guest experience is our highest priority and it is always gratifying to receive such valuable comments.

When you decide to visit us next, please email me at gm.hy@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

15 cities. 25 hotels. 2800 rooms. Refreshing India.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (266)
Mumbai (Bombay), India
Reviewed 25 August 2014

My wife and I stayed with my son (Room 209) at Redfox for 2 days during our visit to Hyderabad. The hotel was well maintained and the staff was welcoming. The reception team (Joginder, Gobind, John and others) were always on their toes to extend any kind of support. Similarly, the housekeeping staff team (Rakesh, Manoj, Dilip and team) were very swift and maintained the rooms well. Food was good enough for a budget buffet and was served by experienced staff member team (Hemanth, Laksham, Mamta, Sidhi, Naga, Naidu and others). It was nice to see Sidhi (couldn't speak or hear) serving with upmost willingness. Cab service was good too and on-time for us.

Overall a good experience. I would recommend people to try this hotel in the budget hotel category.

Room Tip: All looks Good
  • Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank rajeev271262
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Red Fox Hotel Hyderabad, responded to this review, 4 September 2014
Dear Guest,

It was great to read that you were impressed with the service of Jogendra Singh Rawat, John Kumar, Gunagobinda Bhuyan, Rakesh Kumar Nayak, Manoj Singh Rawat, Dilip Rabi Das, Hemanth Kumar Kommieni, Laxman Singh, Mamatha Reddymalla, Siddiraju Kanvia , Naga Suresh Dunga and Srinivas Naidu and they were able to assist you with all your requirements. Guest experience is our highest priority and it is always gratifying to receive such valuable comments.

Mumbai (Bombay), India
Reviewed 23 August 2014

The entire experience of Red Fox stay has been truly a memorable one. Right from the inviting fragrance, the perfect decor, great ambiance, warm and helpful staff, excellent food has made it a stay to treasure .

Reviewed 23 August 2014 via mobile

My 2 month stay at Red Fox was memorable. The rooms were comfortable and lot of amenities were there. The staff were very polite and helping special mentions are :Manoj and Santosh from housekeeping and Raju from the reception.

Also the idea of employing differently abled is very noble.

I would definitely recommend this hotel.

Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
Dear Guest,

It was great to read that you were impressed with the service of Manoj Singh Rawat, Santosh Kumar Pasula and Modapally Manikanta Rajashekar and they were able to assist you with all your requirements. Guest experience is our highest priority and it is always gratifying to receive such valuable comments.

Mumbai
Reviewed 23 August 2014

Hotel experience is very good, because Lemon tree chain of hotels are impressive.
Cleartrip service and response from Cleartrip's customer care executive (Ms. Chandrima) was very poor and unacceptable. I had to just postpone my stay to one day. Cleartrip directly told me, that it is not possible, without even trying or contacting Hotel. This is sheer bad behaviour and fake service. I would never ever in future book anything through Cleartrip. I am copying this message to Makemytrip, as I believe, they are better in this business.

Thanks,
Mohit

• Stayed August 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Cleartrip

Hyderabad, India
Reviewed 22 August 2014

Few things that would make me go back this hotel:

1. Right in the heart of the IT zone - Hi Tech City area
2. Rooms - tastefully done with classical paintings. For economy this was great value for money
3. Food - decent menu and very decent breakfast (Indian and American). Room service takes slightly longer
4. Housekeeping - Excellent, timely and very thorough
5. Amenities - has a lot considering this is economy plus you have access to their premium Lemon Tree which is right adjacent to it.

Highly recommended for ALL categories of travelers looking for budget hotel

Reviewed 21 August 2014

Awesome experience staying here.Room staff , food everything delightful. Special Thanks to (manoj ) who made my stay really comfortable. Service in food, laundry . feel like nawab of hyderabad. Biriyani served here makes you to rate taste of Hyderabad

• Stayed August 2014
Dear Guest,

It is especially rewarding to read that our associate Manoj Singh Rawat was able to assist you along the way and made your stay memorable.