2,524 results
All reviews house keeping redfox hotel clever fox cafe excellent housekeeping special thanks housekeeping guys room service room cleaning hitech city lemon tree service provided value for money hi tech city budget hotel business trip the hotel staff pleasant stay
Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

Every employee here looks for the safety and the satisfaction of the visitor.I love the buffet of both breakfast and Dinner which I didn't miss even oneday in the duration of my stay.Food prepared under the supervision of Chef Jagat was awesome and the varieties are really good.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Red Fox Hotel Hyderabad, responded to this reviewResponded 5 July 2018

Dear Guest

Thank you for your lovely feedback regarding your visit to Red Fox Hotel, Hyderabad. I am delighted to hear that you had a memorable stay with us.

When you decide to visit us next, please email me at gm.hy@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

The food in this hotel is great. The chef Mr Jagat personally ensures that everyone is happy with the meals. The rooms are quite spacious and the staff is very friendly. I have a stay of over a month in this hotel and it has been quite a pleasant experience.

Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

Good room service and good service provided by the hotel staff Manoj and cleaning staff Santosh.Quick response time and professional attitude. Good location of hotel specially for IT professional and .

Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

Great service standards . The rooms were cleaned. We were properly greeted at the reception and also while cleaning of our rooms. Manoj and Srinivas were of great help . I would recommend this hotel to everyone who is coming to Hyderabad . Cheers

Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

The room service and dinning services are quite handsome. The internet service is also good. Availablity of drinking water can be improved. :)
Special thanks to Manoj, Santosh and Buddha and Hemant. :)