Nirmal Villa Service Apartment
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation but we can search other options in Hyderabad
See available hotels
  • Room Service
Serenity Voila(Hyderabad)
  • Room Service
Siesta Hitech(Hyderabad)
Khyathi Hotels(Hyderabad)
Corporate Inn(Hyderabad)
  • Bar/Lounge
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 31 March 2014

With great reviews by our friends, I have booked this property at kondapur area with Cleartrip I'd 1403279323 for 1 day. The surprise thing is the attendant did not bothor to check for conformation Reciept. They did not ask any iD proof also.mthe breakfast is damn worst. The ultimate surprising thing is AC as not working. Though the attendant knows AC is not working, he allocated the room for us. Even though we have given complaint, no body is there to answer us. We spent all terrible hot summer day time and at last we decided to vacate the hotel. Then some one has come and told us they will give another room... This is such a f***** service I have ever seen, they saw we at struggling without AC and when we decided to leave, they offered another room. When I spoke to Cleartrip guy explained my situation, he was supporting the hotel guy and blaming me.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Cleartrip
8  Thank Jagand_gemini
Reviewed 23 March 2014

I recently stayed in Nirmal Villa , bunglow 15. Extremely bad service. Unprofessional behaviour. AC did not work in 3 out of 5 bed rooms. THere is water problem. No service boys availabble on time. Hygine is realtively poor. FOr all services like tea, coffee, the service boys go to market to get the raw material. Suggest avoid staying in this service apartment

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
7  Thank skkpune
Reviewed 24 February 2014

Great service and great location as well. It's right next to some of the corporate buildings like Google where I had some work which is why I booked this hotel. The staff is great, very helpful. The rooms are excellent, very spacious and clean and 5 stars to the food!

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Cleartrip
2  Thank Bhaskar K
Reviewed 6 August 2013

I actually booked the apartment's property in Vasantha Valley, as I like staying in that complex when I'm in Hyderabad. Check in time was 12 pm but I was scheduled to reach late night. When I reached their property at Vasantha Valley they apologized to me and said that the room in the property inside Vasantha valley is fully booked, but they will arrange a room for me for the night in another Service Apartment. At that time I was pretty tired to argue and accepted. That experience of the other service apartment was ok, not great but I'm not going to review that service apartment here. Next day suddenly around 3 in the evening I was asked to leave the room I was in and go to this property which is their major property. Me and my friend after some trepidation went there.

The Nirmal Villa Service Apartment in Shri Bhag Colony is well located, less than a minute from the main road and all the shops and restaurants. The rooms are not all of same size or same proportion or same ventilated, but all are air conditioned. They first tried to usher us in one of the ground rooms where there seems to be no ventilation. I rejected the offer and chose a room on the 1st floor. The room at your right. This room was fabulous. It had comfortable beds, really nice sheets and the air condition was really good. The room had 2 verandas and there are plants just below them which I really liked a lot, as in the afternoon sun-birds were hovering on the flowers. Also we were watching children playing cricket in the streets. It felt like we live in that colony. The room also had a nice set of chairs and tables alongside the bed, a big cupboard, a dressing/writing table and chair and a good TV with lots of channels to watch.

There was a wifi connection but one need to pay extra for that.

The bathroom was really good and the entrance does not looked like a bathroom at all. It was like a second cupboard and designed like that also. But after you open it, it is a quite spacious bathroom. The geyser's really great, the toilet was clean but the mixture of hot and cold water was often a bit problem in the shower. The wash basin and the mirror was also great and to my liking.

Another good think is they have a kitchen and you can order light snacks any time of the day, they might not prepare everything that's in the menu but at least you'll get some food. Tea/coffee you'll get all the time. They serve set lunch and dinner but we didn't take it. We had the breakfast there which was complimentary.

In breakfast they served Appam, chutney and sambar which was tasty along with tea.

Overall this hotel is good and provide you good value for money.

Room Tip: Call the hotel number to know in which property they have kept the room for you. Be sure of that before reaching them. If you're staying in this property try to stay in the room I stayed.
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled with friends
3  Thank Anindya Sankar D
Reviewed 31 May 2013

excellent in maintainance, good food , transport facilities, swimming pool and garden fresh air, i like very much. if my friends travel to hyd i suggest to stay at NIRMAL VILLA kondapur. which i like very much and staff service is very good.

thanking u