“Great place to unwind”

Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
“Great place to unwind”
Reviewed 1 August 2014

I've been staying at the Westin here in Hyderabad (2 weeks this trip). Working late every night, I'd come here afterwards to decompress. They are open until 1am weekdays, 2am Friday & Saturday, but would always be accommodating to me even after those hours as they were closing up. A good mix of people from around the world, so there is potential for some socializing or you can pick one of their comfy chairs and just chill. The food is good and prices reasonable.

• Visited August 2014

Hyderabad, India
“Great – place, people, drinks, food & music….just what you need!!!”
Reviewed 24 July 2014

Being staying at Hyderabad I do visit Mix a lot and I must say it’s one of the best place to spend GOOD time and if you are looking to enjoy your drinks with great food & music - in company of excellent staff. The entire staff is great (and also at the hotel overall), as such staff in the Mix is very attentive and courteous and they will make you feel at home. The in-house musical performers are terrific – choice of songs, beats are excellent and neither it’s too loud or down, just what you need to spend some quality time. Overall ambience of the place is just perfect – what you expect a top-notch bar to be and very much to my taste, and a great place to unwind. All in all, a wonderful places to spend the evening.

• Visited July 2014
“Wonderful Music at Mix”
Reviewed 15 June 2014

I love music…..all kinds of music. My job requires me to frequently travel and live in hotels around the world. These work trips can get monotonous…. and I am always overjoyed at having some in-house entertainment in the hotel I’m in. The duo at this bar in the Westin (Hyderabad) is fantastic! They’re a total package – wonderful voices, a large collection of songs that covers most types of music, very professional, great dress sense and stage presence, very pleasing and controlled sound that creates a lovely ambience without being too loud or disruptive, friendly and genuinely concerned about making their audience have a good time. Also, the male singer and musician – Jack knows a lot about music and the artists they cover, and keeps imparting interesting bits of information about the songs they sing. I can now impress my friends and colleagues with my new found knowledge.
I’ve seen and heard several hotel acts around the world, and surprisingly, this duo is among the best! Being American, it’s very surprising to hear Indian musicians in a hotel situated in India sing and perform American music better than many bands back home. I thoroughly enjoyed myself and look forward to hearing them again on my next trip.
The bar itself is nice - large, comfortable seating, polite & efficient staff and good food & drinks.
The hotel has a good formula for this lounge bar.
Kudos!

Visited May 2014
“Excellent”
Reviewed 24 May 2014

Excellent place and excellent service, brilliant people with
great attitude, food is excellent,
Quality of beverages is too good.

• Visited May 2014
Houston
“Nice drinks and food”
Reviewed 22 May 2014

If you want a quick drink you can get it here. The delivery of food though takes a little while. I enjoyed the live singer. She had an excellent voice.

Visited May 2014