1,399 results
All reviews sky lounge pi restaurant hitech city business trip hi tech city value for money excellent hotel excellent service breakfast and dinner swimming pool special thanks buffet spread business traveler room service indian food excellent stay rooms are spacious
Reviewed 24 June 2018

Overall...Avasa staff is very attentive and professional and willing to go the extra mile for comfort! The food choice was good and service staff were friendly. Thank you all for helping me feel at home.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
JuliusFernandes, General Manager at Hotel AVASA, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2018

Dear Guest,
Thank you for sparing time and posting your review of our hotel on TripAdvisor.
I am pleased to note that you had a pleasant stay with us. Your appreciation of our team and services motivates us in our endeavor to create delight for all our guests. We look forward to welcome back you soon.

Reviewed 23 June 2018 via mobile

The ambience in avasa is really good... Had a 5 weeks stay... Including the hospitality , kitchen and the facility staff are really nice ... Will always be happy to be back to the hotel... Abhishek the front office manager was very helpful... Continue the good work

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your valuable feedback. We are delighted to know that you had a comfortable stay. Appreciation from our guests is what helps all of us to work better each time. I hope you would give us a chance to serve you again .

Reviewed 23 June 2018

This was my first official trip to Hyderabad and my stay at Avasa was also well taken care by the entire management.Thanks to their Front Office Manager Mr. Nitin Sharma whom I knew from my Agra trip as he was associated with one of the well known brand of Agra.I was initially upgraded once Mr. Nitin came to known about my visit.
Thanks a ton for making my stay a memorable one.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business

Dear Guest,
Thank you very much for taking time to share your feedback .Your words of appreciation for Nitin have been conveyed to him and he was thrilled to know that his efforts have been recognized .Our team at Avasa looks forward to welcoming you back again.

Reviewed 17 June 2018

the Hotel AVASA is a nice visit, i went for business visit, good service and nice location,
food was good tasty, we can go with family and friends too,its located at hitech city hyderabad,Telangana...

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business

Dear Guest,
Thank you for the appreciative comments about our hotel. We are glad to note that you left with a positive impression of our product and services .Your generous comments will encourage us to do better.

Reviewed 17 June 2018

The company I am working at had arranged for our accommodation at Hotel Avasa. The staff was extremely helpful in getting me settled in and all throughout the stay. The USP, though, is the breakfast buffet that the Hotel has to offer. The variety offered cannot be put onto a single chart and the food itself is delicious. There is something for everything on the menu and anybody who picks up a plate wouldn't want to get up before spending a long time at the table. A throng of celebrities were there at the hotel during my stay which further confirmed its status as a premium choice.

The Gym is excellent and offers personal training to people. I even saw the trainer assisting some of the celebrities who were at the hotel. The swimming pool offers you a refreshing place to spend time at.

All in all, the hotel stay for me was amazing. Please do check it out!

Room Tip: Choose a room on the third floor. You won't require card keys in the elevators as the gym and swimming pool are on this floor.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank VikramjeetS58

Dear Guest,
Thank you for choosing us and posting a review about your experience . We are delighted to know that you loved our food and service. Your words of appreciation for our team have been shared with them and needless to say, they are delighted. Our endeavor is to always provide warm and personalized service to our guests. We look forward welcoming you back soon.