Best Thai food and the best Thai restaurant ever i have been to.
Great selection of dishes. They have your basics as well as other items as well. Hard to go wrong with whatever your choice is whether it’s the fried rice, the noodles, the curry, etc. it's all delicious.
1) Tom yum (shrimp) soup: tasted really good on a hot day, really helps increase your appetite! Good flavor and there were plenty of shrimp!
2) Papaya salad: good flavor and tasty ingredients! Also another good dish to enjoy on a hot day!
3) Pad Thai vegetable: delicious! The noodle was perfect and the flavor was all there!
4) Yellow curry lamb: really tasty! I liked how they cut the lamb, made the dish seem fancier! Tasted really good with rice!!
Service is pretty good, Very friendly and fast. The Restaurant Manager and his member are very attentive and will help with anything menu inquires. Always quick with the beverage and food refills as well. It gets pretty crowded and loud around dinner with all the food lovers. The best part they know you by name and our food preferences too. I wonder who and where you will find this much detailing.
There are beautiful chandelier in the middle on the restaurant which makes the place look like it palace decor. I like the entire heavy Thai decor! The tables are set not closer together so it doesn’t seem like you have less privacy. There is a live show case kitchen showing some Thai cooking chef, which was nice to watch when you are anxiously waiting for your food to come! It's an overall nice place to dine.
Prices were decent and well worth it, though we ordered a lot! . The bill for three person came out to be around 3900/- with tax,
I'm very happy with our meal and service! I would totally a comeback! Can’t skip the names that every time made my day joyful is- Gaurav, Suranjan, Nilodpal, Sarabjeet, Amity and Sapna.
Being in the heart of begumpet it’s very famous to find out a specialty restaurant associated with Taj.
Been here several times when I was attending conference. Always a hit and rarely a miss with the people I've been with. Pretty big portions and can be shared family style. No matter whether you go with a group or single you all will have ultimate best dining experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located along the connecting corridor of Hyderabad and Secunderabad, in proximity to the city centre, Diplomatic offices & the zippy business district of the twin cities, Vivanta by Taj - Begumpet, Hyderabad has emerged as one of the city's iconic business destinations. The hotel is just a short walk away from many of Hyderabad's CBDs, tourist attractions, shopping destinations and renowned theatres. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Southall Travel, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Vivanta by Taj Begumpet reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.