“Excellent service. Modern, new hotel with lovely rooms”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Trident Hyderabad

Trident Hyderabad
Ranked #2 of 306 Hotels in Hyderabad
Mumbai (Bombay), India
“Excellent service. Modern, new hotel with lovely rooms”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 November 2013

Gave it 5 stars, one of the very few I have ever given, because they truly took care of their guests. So what if it's a new hotel, they still didn't have to go out of their way to make a guest feel special. Their housekeeping staff replenished my personal shaving foam as it was getting over without me asking. And free of cost. With a note explaining why he had done so. That's delighting the customer. I even left my iPad in the room and within seconds of me at the check out desk, they reminded me of it and brought it down for me.

And the food was pretty good too including the extensive breakfast spread.

Stayed here for two nights for a company conference. Lovely new rooms with a glass window bathroom (yes, it did have a privacy curtain) that looks into the bedroom - which is the new style these days.

Used the gym too which was empty. And not too cold. Equipment was modern and clean.

All in all a great stay. Would definitely recommend it for those travelling to the Hi-Tech City area in Hyderabad.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
Trident_Hyderabad, General Manager at Trident Hyderabad, responded to this review, 3 December 2013
Dear TripAdvisor Member,

Thank you so much for posting your feedback of your stay at Trident, Hyderabad.

I am delighted to know that you had a pleasant experience. It has always been our constant endeavour to provide our guests with the highest levels of service thereby ensuring that they have a comfortable and enjoyable stay, your words of appreciation make our efforts worthwhile.

Your feedback has been conveyed to our team and they are thrilled to know that their efforts have been recognized and appreciated by you.

I recommend you try our infinity pool on the 10th floor with a yoga deck which serves as a relaxation zone to unwind after a busy day. You might also want to try our latest addition, Tuscany, the Italian specialty restaurant during your next visit to Hyderabad.

My team and I look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Sharad Puri

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (192)
  • Polish first
Mumbai
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 November 2013

Good location, decent service, had an overall pleasant stay. Hotel is located in the center of IT district of Hyderabad, very close to the city as well. Quality of stay was up to the mark, decent rooms, good breakfast. Mostly the hotel caters to business travelers, coming in for meetings and conferences.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled on business
Trident_Hyderabad, General Manager at Trident Hyderabad, responded to this review, 28 November 2013
Dear TripAdvisor member,

Greetings from Trident, Hyderabad!

Thank you for posting your valuable comments. It was a pleasure to have you stay with us.

I am glad to note that you had a pleasant stay and found the rooms up to your expectations.

We have a variety of food and beverage offerings at Trident, Hyderabad like Tuscany, our Italian specialty restaurant and Kanak, an Indian specialty restaurant. I recommend you to try them during your next visit for a fantastic dining experience. In terms of relaxation, you must try our Swimming pool on the 10th floor with a yoga deck which offers a calm respite and Trident Spa which has an extensive spa menu.

My team and I, look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Kochi (Cochin), India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 November 2013 via mobile

Most suitable for business meetings. The hospitality provided by them is also good but the only thing is that they wanted to have more experience in handling customers during peak hours. It was bit slow and they got confused with the orders. Overall I had a very good experience and will definitely suggest others to try out once.

Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank Varun G
Trident_Hyderabad, General Manager at Trident Hyderabad, responded to this review, 20 November 2013
Dear TripAdvisor Member,

Greetings from Trident, Hyderabad !

Thank you for sharing your feedback regarding the hotel and service following your stay with us.
I am glad to note that you had a wonderful experience with us and your recommendation is much appreciated.
Please accept my apologies for the slow service and the confusion in the order. I assure you that relevant measures have been taken to avoid such instances in the future.

Geneva, Switzerland
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 November 2013

Only a few details prevent me for giving the maximum: my room at the 4th floor was still noisy at night - no big deal but that's a fact, I could easily hear the noise from the road very close to the hotel. Further more, for a business trip, it is a really a great hotel, for tourism, the location is not fantastic. Last and not least, standard internet rates are just stupidely expensive if it is not enclosed into your package when you booked the room. Wifi is now just a commodity, I am wondering when hotels will understand that.

Now why to go there: great team, all very helpful and professional, great ambiance - the marble hotel is really nice, great everything actually (pool, restaurants, breakfast, room).

I do recommend this hotel if you have to stay in Hyderabad.

Room Tip: upper floor are less noisy as usual
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
Dear TripAdvisor Member,

Greetings from Trident, Hyderabad !

Thank you for posting your valuable comments. It was our pleasure to have you stay with us and we are delighted to note that you liked our rooms, swimming pool, service and Food and beverage offerings.

I would also recommend you try the Trident Spa during your next visit to our hotel.

Your feedback regarding free internet and the disturbance on account of the noise has been duly noted.

We hope you do visit us again and look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Singapore, Singapore
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 November 2013

I was there for a business trip, good location, close proximity to the Hitec City. Hotel provided 2-way complementary shutter service to the companies around the business park. As I female traveller, I feel safe staying in this hotel.

Hotel was opened in Sept 2013, very new, very fresh, good deco, room with a small walk-in wardrobe. Good buffet spread for breakfast and dinner.

Service quality from the staff was very good. They were very sensitive to the needs of the hotel guests. For example, they remembered my cappuccino every morning and it was served to me without me having to order it. The waiter knew that I would be flying home and he wished me a safe trip and surprised me with a complementary farewell dessert, it is really very thoughtful of him.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
Trident_Hyderabad, General Manager at Trident Hyderabad, responded to this review, 12 November 2013
Dear TripAdvisor Member,

Thank you so much for taking time to share your valuable comments with us. It was a pleasure to have you stay with us.

I am delighted to note that you had a comfortable stay and liked the buffet spread for breakfast and dinner at Amara. I recommend you dine at our Italian restaurant Tuscany on your future visits.

As a company, we are committed to our guests’ safety. It is of paramount importance to us. We are glad to know that you felt safe in the hotel. Your feedback was shared with our team and they were thrilled to read your words of appreciation.

New Delhi, India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 October 2013

If you have business or work in the IT districts of Hyderabad, this is your best choice. I happened to stay in this hotel within days of its inauguration, and enjoyed the newness of the property. The staff were eager to please and a great deal of attention was paid to every detail. Recommend the place strongly.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled on business
Trident_Hyderabad, General Manager at Trident Hyderabad, responded to this review, 6 November 2013
Dear TripAdvisor Member,

Thank you for taking your valuable time to write about us on Trip Advisor. It was our pleasure to have you stay with us and we are glad that you enjoyed your stay.

Your recommendation is much appreciated.

We hope to continue being your preferred hotel in Hyderabad and look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Warm regards,

Jalandhar, India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 October 2013

Drive from Hyderabad airport to Trident and the surroundings gives you a feel as if you are not in India. Recently on a business trip along with my wife I stayed at this new luxury hotel at hyderabad for two nights. We were upgraded to a beautiful spacious suite. Excellent layout of the hotel coupled with the Oberoi Group service made our stay most comfortable and enjoyable. Breakfast, dinner and spa experience were all outstanding. I am confident that very soon its going to be no 1 rated hotel in hyderabad. I would very strongly recommend it to all my fellow travellers and its of course my choice for my next visit to hyderabad.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
Dear TripAdvisor Member,

Thank you so much for your positive feedback further to your stay with us.

I am delighted to know that you had a pleasant stay with us. It is our constant endeavour to provide customer satisfaction and your words of appreciation make all our efforts worthwhile.

It is our privilege to be your preferred hotel for your future visits.

Warm regards,