“Well composed hotel”

Aditya Park Hyderabad
Ranked #36 of 319 Hotels in Hyderabad
Reviewed 19 July 2014 via mobile

If you are looking for a hotel which is close to most of the business centres of hyderabad which is reasonable at the same time, aditya park is the destination.
Rooms, amenities, restaurant, service, cleanliness, reception, help desk , checkin n ckeckout process - good to excellent grade
Only drawback is the area around which hotel is situated is congested which is not a big issue as traffic is smooth flowing.
Summary- highly recommended hotel at ameerpet close to business centres

Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family

Reviewed 12 June 2014 via mobile

Located in ameerpet, it's location is a big plus. However not being on main road, it might be losing on walkin customers. U get round and round ameerpet looking for this hotel. Pros- location, nice restaurant, cooperative staff. Cons- slightly away from main road, bathroom furnishings needs revamp I think

Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank SaurabhJaiswal
Reviewed 5 June 2014

I stayed here for only one night and it was one of the best of my life. The service was amazing. The staff members are very helpful , polite and friendly. The food was the best and the rooms were very comfortable and relaxing. Neighboring areas are a little busy but it is off no problem.

Room Tip: Take any room. Every room has the same quality.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 May 2014

Stayed Here for a Night and the experience was terrible.As They Say The hotel is four star the live up to the standards for the Food Price in the Hotel but not for the Service and The management . During Room Checkout I was not there and my uncle did it ,They forced my uncle to pay for the incorrect bill for the Dinner which i didn't ate and i`m not aware of.

When I call the Management , They Said the will address the issue ASAP but they never came back again. The Service is Terrible and I am going to SEW them off.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Cleartrip
2  Thank Garikiparthi
Adityapark, General Manager at Aditya Park Hyderabad, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2014

Dear Mr.Srinivas, Thank you for sharing your feedback. I apologise for rather the below par checkout experience from the hotel. I have investigated on this case and we have initiated necessary corrective actions to nonoccurrence of the same in future.I also would like to inform you that as promised by my colleague Mr.Prasad to you on 27th, a refund has been processed from our end. As requested by you Prasad called and apologized with Mr.Eshwar Rao and updated him on the refund as well.I thank you once again for sharing your experience. Thank you, Sriram S, gmhpo@sarovarhotels.com

Reviewed 15 May 2014

I would like to share my experience last year in the first week of July 2013 when we travelled to Hyderabad for a 2 day leisure trip.
We booked at Aditya park at ameerpet , yet again after confirming through the reviews at trip advisor, the most reliable travel guide worldwide.

On my return I did try to state my trip experience right away but due to internet issues could not complete.

My honest and humble submission to all fellow travelers and friends is to enjoy the royal experience at Aditya park and thank trip advisor for being a constant guide to achieve value for money and relive the moments.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple

Dear Mr.Murli,I thank you for your feedback on your stay at the hotel.I am delighted to note that the hotel has lived up to your expectations.On behalf of the team I thank you once again and shall look forward to welcome you back at the hotel.Regards,Sriram.S, gmhpo@sarovarhotels.com

Reviewed 7 May 2014

Stayed on a business trip for couple of days in this hotel after seeing the reviews and getting a good price! Here is my feedback!

The Good:
- The location is very good. Ameerpet is busy area and very well connected to different parts of the city. Restaurants, shopping, theatre are all in the vicinity.
- The Rooms were spacious and well designed. All the amenities like TV/Tea-Coffee maker worked fine.
- The bathroom was clean
- The breakfast menu was very good and the food was fairly tasty
- The Harry's bar was reasonably good. You can unwind and watch IPL live.
- The room rate was good.

The Bad:
- Very bad maintenance of the facilities in this hotel. 2 times the lift I wanted to take was stuck.
- Room central AC was pathetic. On complaining they changed my room. However the AC was cooling only marginally better in this room. The temperature would not just go down below 22~23 and the air flow was very low. They need to do something drastically to AC maintenance if they want guests to come back.
- The flush in the bathroom is very hard to press and water takes time to flow

The Ugly:
- Nothing that I can think of.

Overall Verdict: I will go for Aditya Hometel anyway. While the rooms are much smaller than Aditya Park the hotel is much better maintained and is just a stone's throw away. Time for Aditya Park to start maintaining itself better.

Room Tip: Check the AC before moving in
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business

Dear Guest,I thank you for your detailed feedback on the facilities.I wish to inform you that we are in the process of upgrading the hotel facilities and the refurbishment plans are scheduled on the to cover elevators,AC and some the other equipment. I am truly sorry for the short term inconvenience that you have experienced during your stay.I also would like to promise you a much better experience in the coming days. I do look forward to see you at the hotel.Thank you, Sriram S, gmhpo@sarovarhotels.com

Reviewed 22 April 2014

had a brief 1 night stay at this property while returning from Tirupati...the rooms were good...breakfast and food were tasty...location next to busy Ameerpet market...only had to stay put for an hour in lobby with family and kid as we reached early morning and the check-in time is later....but that was made up by the lumptuous spread of breakfast that was served...food quality is good...
Given the location and the type of rooms...it is more suitable for business travellers or for an in-transit stop.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family

Dear Mr.Sushant,I thank you for your feedback on your stay at the hotel.I am delighted to note that the hotel has lived up to your expectations.On behalf of the team I thank you once again and shall look forward to welcome you back at the hotel.Regards,Sriram.S, gmhpo@sarovarhotels.com