“Excellent in Hospitality and Management”

GreenPark Hyderabad
Ranked #23 of 313 Hotels in Hyderabad
Mumbai (Bombay), India
“Excellent in Hospitality and Management”
Reviewed 4 July 2014

I m regular guest of this hotel I have vgood experience .The hospitality, I can say vgood GM Mr K.Suvarnakumar,very helping and vgood command over management, front office Mr B Rameshwar is v helping and co operative person, Mr Sreekant duty manager,Mr Puneetkumar singh ,Mr Sagar F&BMr Kishore restaurant in charge are excellent people,Mr Rambabu housekeeping r excellent people .
I can say even bell boys r trained nicely ,security everything is vperfect.
I can say ull fee like ur taken care and hospitality I have no words to write its so excellent.
I can say Green park is ever green'

Room Tip: Business club
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
GeneralManagerGPH, General Manager at GreenPark Hyderabad, responded to this review, 7 July 2014
Dear Guest,

I thank you very much for your comments on Trip Advisor.

I am delighted to know that our hotel's services and hospitality are up to your expectations.
I have shared your words of appreciations to Puneet, Seshnath, Rameshwar, Sagar, Kishore, Rambabu, team bell desk and team security - to whom it means a tremendous source of inspiration.

I once again thank you for your feedback and look forward to welcoming you back for many more
enriching moments at Green Park - Hyderabad.

K.Suvarna Kumar

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (175)
Mumbai
Reviewed 2 July 2014

I stayed at GreenPark for one day on an official trip. I like the hotel, room was spacious and had comfortable bed. Food was decent. Only the location of hotel was a concern, its located near crowded area. Overall a good experience.

• Stayed April 2014
Dear Guest,

We thank you very much for your comments on the Trip Advisor. We are grateful to you for your valuable time and effort in giving your feedback.

We sincerely thank you for your patronage and look forward to welcoming you back at Green Park
- Hyderabad.

Warm Regards,

hyderabad
Reviewed 1 July 2014

This is one hotel which we visit on regular basis. The food is very delicious. The hotel is well maintained and the staff is very friendly and courteous. Please dont forget to have the Midnight Biryani. On the whole a great experience and had a wonderful time.

Room Tip: You can go ahead with a room as per your requirement. All of them are good and well maintained in ev...
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled with family

Thank you very much for your feedback on the Trip Advisor.

I am delighted to know that our food, services, staff and upkeep were up to your expectations.
I am also thankful for your words of appreciation on our "Mid Night Biryani"

I and my team look forward to welcoming you back for many more enriching moments at Green Park - Hyderabad.

Mumbai (Bombay), India
Reviewed 1 July 2014

The facilities and the rooms are cozy and makes you comfortable after the days work. The conference facilities are good and there is a round a clock staff who are eager to help you any moment. The breakfast and the food is excellent in authentic Hyderabadi style.

Room Tip: Room facing Marigold

Thank you very much for your feedback on the Trip Advisor.

I am delighted to know that our rooms, conference facilities, food and services were up to your expectation and thank you for your words of appreciation.

I and my team look forward to welcoming you back at Green Park - Hyderabad.

Hyderabad, India
Reviewed 20 June 2014

staff are very informative n helpul,they are alwys anticapting ur needs n attend religiously with cheerful faces, to c them all along with good spread for the morning breakfast makes our day.im a regular guest but seen consistency in service at coffee shop only. dinner n dosa service was also excellent.lookin forward for my nxt trip.

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your feedback on the Trip Advisor.

I am delighted to know that our food and services at the coffee shop - Tulips during breakfast and dinner - were up to your expectation. I thank you for your words of appreciation.

I and my team look forward to welcoming you back soon at Green Park - Hyderabad.

Reviewed 20 June 2014 via mobile

It was a great night we had at Greenpark hotel midnight biryani...the staff service is much appreciated...and the menu paya and haleem reminded me the Ramzan season...Would definetly visit again...cheers

• Stayed June 2014

Thank you very much for your feedback on the Trip Advisor.

Your words of appreciation on our food and services at "Midnight Biryani" is very encouraging and the same has been shared with our team. I am pleased to inform you that we have started "Ramzan Festivities" at our hotel - 6pm to 10 pm from the 28th June to 28th July, 2014. We are serving biryanis, deserts and exclusive Haleem prepared by our Master Chef..

I and my team look forward to welcome you soon at Green Park - Hyderabad.

Umeå
Reviewed 14 June 2014

On the positive side, the hotel is really clean, quiet and comfortable. The staff is friendly and the menu is delicious.

On the negative side, it is a bit far for tourist, in particular you need 50 min to get to Golconda fort, Zoo or airport. As common in hotels I slept in India, WiFi was horribly slow, despite good signal.

• Stayed June 2014