“Golden Moments of stay at Mari Gold”

Marigold By Greenpark
Ranked #9 of 319 Hotels in Hyderabad
Reviewed 8 February 2014

I had one of my best time in the life during my stay at Mari gold on couple of times. Their hospitality was awesome. Personalized attention given to me was unforgettable. Best of VIP amenities were provided in my studio room. I had spend my spent my best time with live music in Club Lounge. Food is delicious and mouth watering.

Room Tip: Studio rooms are worth trying
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank peddiravi

Reviewed 6 February 2014

Located in the heart of city,hotel ambience is very good.staff in the hotel are very helpful and professional. My first preference is marigold when I visit hyderabad. I will recommend this hotel to everyone.

• Stayed: January 2014
1  Thank sai2812
Reviewed 1 February 2014

Marigold Hotel, Hyderabad is bloomingly bright. The Décor and ambience are worth a visit. the Management has taken pains to go into the minutest detail to ensure that the service is flawless. Attention to guests is near ultimate. The rates are reasonable and competitive.
A Hotel worth staying atleast once, in hyderabad

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Narayan T
Reviewed 1 February 2014

I stayed here for a night during the last week of January 2014 . Location is not so good , It is in the crowded old Hyderabad area of Amirpet and Begumpet .The lobby is very nice , front office staff were very good and courteous and the check in was a breeze. Rooms are simple , but big and spacious . Bathroom and shower areas very big . The corridors look dark and gloomy , the design could have been better . They have a decent Gym , breakfast was sumptuous , but the quality left much to be desired . Egg Benedict was very ordinary .The food at Saffron soul was much hyped ,the food is good ,I can say decent . The service was very good . Overall a comfortable experience ,but a great value for money . I would definitely stay again if I am on a business trip but not on a holiday .

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank ShivaprasadShettyT
Reviewed 30 January 2014

I regularly stay at Hotel Marigold by Green Park at Hyderabad. The Hotel is well located with 181 superb rooms; the staffs are very helpful and courteous. The food is great, well spread. If anybody stays once, I bet they would love to come back again.
V.G. PRASAD, CHENNAI.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank VGPRASAD
Reviewed 29 January 2014

Having stayed at Taj, Trident, Mariott across the world; let me tell you that till date I had the best experience at the Marigold hotel, Hyderabad. Inspite of the check-in time being 12, they happily accommodated my early check-in at 7:30 AM with no fuss. They were also ok with having us breakfast before our actual booking time. The buffet spread was lavish with service leaving no stone unturned. We also had lunch at the Saffron soul that was equally good. We were overwhelmed with the overall experience with world-class facilities, great and quick customer service, awesome location etc. We do not have any qualms about our three-days stay but happy memories all through-out.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Komalgupta2003
Reviewed 27 January 2014

Stayed here for 3 nights. 5 star room well equipped with always some fruit and snack. Lavish Breakfast and good wifi.

Dinner and lunch buffet at the coffee shop was lavish. The staff was quite confused about the happy hour plan but the manager came in time to explain.

Staff was helpful but new. Great price

Room Tip: Front facing preffered
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank 27Sach
Travellers also viewed these Hyderabad hotels
GreenPark Hyderabad
Vivanta by Taj Begumpet
#17 of 319 in Hyderabad
Hotel AVASA
#8 of 319 in Hyderabad

Been to Marigold By Greenpark? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Marigold By Greenpark

Address: Ameerpet Rd | Greenlands, Hyderabad, India
Region: India > Telangana > Hyderabad District > Hyderabad
Bar / Lounge Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Restaurant Room Service Suites Swimming Pool Airport Transportation
Ranked #9 of 319 Hotels in Hyderabad
Price Range: £51 - £85 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:4.5 star — Marigold By Greenpark 4.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Marigold By Greenpark reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.