FabHotel MyPlace Kondapur HICC
Stay Inn(Hyderabad)
US$36
US$35
Hotels.com
All reviewscable tvbudget hotelfree wifivalue for moneybreakfast buffethitech citybedsmosquitoesarrangementshospitalityambience
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 1 July 2014

This is the tagline of the hotel. Yes there is nothing luxurious if you plan on staying in the hotel. you cannot swing a cat in a standard room. Only a bed and no place to even keep a stool. Yes the prices are OK but don't go with taglines like boutique and luxury. You got to call housekeeping daily to clean the rooms . A single bottle of water needs umpteen reminders. Bathroom got clogged and no sign of anybody taking care of it. Food was Ok and there were numerous power outages. Location is OK if you plan to visit hi tech city but the auto drivers are bound to fleece you if you do not know better. Nah won't recommend. Although they could with a few tweaking do immensely better.

Room Tip: Standard rooms are extremely claustrophobic. Avoid
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Priya P
Reviewed 25 May 2014

Not too far from the main road
Very well done rooms and passages
Room Service was good
Food was good too (especially Chinese cuisine was better)
Value for money (about 3000 including food for two people and two nights)
Room size was a bit small (do-able for two people)

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Cleartrip
2  Thank lendl19
Reviewed 29 October 2013

I stayed here from two days and the service was good. Cost was economical and at the same time the quality was high. The buffet lunch was very good with variety of Non-veg dishes. Food quality was indeed very good. I would suggest that anyone visiting this area of Hyderabad, must give a though to stay in this Hotel. I'm sure you'll never regret staying at this nice and decent location.

Room Tip: Choose this if you want quality and comfort at a reasonable price.
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business
6  Thank Nishant K
cherry1109, Manager at FabHotel MyPlace Kondapur HICC, responded to this reviewResponded 26 December 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for the review . It was our pleasure to serve you.

Reviewed 6 October 2013

Its really value for money. We required a budget hotel to stay in Hyderabad. The hotel offers value for money. The room is small but one can't ask for bigger for the price you are paying. Well maintained room neat and clean. The room has got basic amenities. The complimentary breakfast was mouth watering though the options were limited. The staff were courteous. One bad experience worth sharing was the staff forgot to lock the room post room cleaning in our absence. When we returned in the evening to our dismay we did not require key to open the door. The location is good. What I liked most is the comfortable stay at budget price.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Abiswajit
Reviewed 16 September 2013

I went to this place last month. I needed a standard room for 4 nights. Before that I had a chat with the hotel officials and was confirmed that the standard rooms were spacious. Before booking I checked the rooms I was supposed to stay. To my dismay, the room was much smaller than I expected after seeing their photos. There was a queen bed and no extra space. No sitting arrangements in the room. In the brief time I felt suffocated. I had 4-5 male as well as female friends staying in nearby locations. I asked whether my friends could visit me into my room, first they hesitated and then agreed. I was sooooo unclear about what they meant. They insisted that I meet them in the lobby area which was an 8x5 area.
The good thing about the hotel was the location which is in a posh area. The transport facility was good. The room was very clean and the staffs whom I talked to were courteous. The amenities like A/c, TV and wardrobe were as shown in photos. It is a relatively new establishment. Deluxe rooms were bigger but exceeding my budget.
It was not for me but might be for someone else for whom room size is not an issue. Nevertheless, I never checked in and came back.

Room Tip: Be sure to check the rooms before checking in.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled solo