“5 days stay at marriot”

Hyderabad Marriott Hotel & Convention Centre
Ranked #19 of 343 Hotels in Hyderabad
Reviewed 26 May 2014

Have completed 4 days in this property, , amazing place, , especially the location near hussain sagar and the staff, ,, executive lounge is the place to unwind and meet v the best of hotel staff, ,, they feel you pampered and cared off ,, especially stephen, nagur they are gem,,,, but with small Mismatch of person named sarma he seemed unfit with kind of staff marriot has placed here, , he really turned me off twice,,, still,,, very courties and very decent staff and hotel, ,,, now entering 5th day,,, hugely recommend this place for location, food, and service

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
SharadDattaGM, General Manager at Hyderabad Marriott Hotel & Convention Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2014

Dear Jai329,

Thank you for your review. I am delighted to hear that you have had a memorable stay with us. The view of the magnificent lake and the clise proximity to other attractions and business hubs is what makes the Hyderabad Marriott a preferred hotel for most of our guests. Thank you for commending our executive lounge and my team, I will definitely share your feedback with them. I have made a note of your concern, please be assured that necessary action would be taken. I look forward to welcome you on your next visit.

Sharad Datta

Write a ReviewReviews (1,194)

Reviewed 24 May 2014

While my stay was booked in Courtyard, got upgraded to Marriot, which is interconncted. The rooms were better, while the buffet for both dinner and breakfast were significantly better than courtyard. Service was as usual good, with a very good gym. A must stay if you visit Hyderabad.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
SharadDattaGM, General Manager at Hyderabad Marriott Hotel & Convention Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 26 May 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your review. I am delighted to hear that you have enjoyed your stay at the Marriott. I look forward to welcome you on your next visit soon.

Reviewed 20 May 2014

Stayed for a couple of nights for a business trip. Rooms are average, nothing spectacular. TV reception quality was very very poor (Didn't bother to follow-up as I didn't had much time). They didn't replenish the water bottles on the second day. Basic amenities like shoe shiners were missing. Would rate the whole stay as average

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank V3VBOM
SharadDattaGM, General Manager at Hyderabad Marriott Hotel & Convention Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 22 May 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your review. At the outset I regret that your stay at the Marriott has not been up to your liking. Please be assured I have taken a note of all the feedback you have mentioned and I’m working with my team to ensure that we offer an enhanced experience on your next stay. I hope you would give us one opportunity to showcase our hospitality and service to make Hyderabad Marriott your preferred hotel.

Reviewed 19 May 2014

I was on a personal visit with my husband a few months back and stayed in executive room in this hotel.It was a pleasant surprise that the staff was so helpful and cordial when we arrived early but staff promptly took us to our room and din't charge extra too.Food and service was excellent.I would recommend this hotel for its food and ambience and courteous staff.

Room Tip: executive rooms are the best
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
SharadDattaGM, General Manager at Hyderabad Marriott Hotel & Convention Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 21 May 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your review. I am delighted to hear that you have had a memorable stay with us. Thank you for commending my team and the hospitality, I’m glad you enjoyed the Marriott experience.I look forward to welcome you at the hotel soon again.

Reviewed 8 May 2014

I was on a business trip to Hyderabad and stayed there for 5 nights. it was simply awesome stay. Room was well spacious with a good view. Buffet breakfast was simply great with great variety of foods. A must recommend hotel if you are in Hyderabad.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
SharadDattaGM, General Manager at Hyderabad Marriott Hotel & Convention Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 9 May 2014

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your review. I am delighted to hear that you had a wonderful stay with us. Thank you for commending our hospitality and service. I look forward to welcome you on your next visit.

Reviewed 29 April 2014

My stay at the Marriott can be described in as a stay at home away from home with more luxury and more care and more attention to every small detail. The elaborate security arrangements are somewhat daunting but given the security situation, it is very much appreciated
Hassel free checkin and a room of choice with a free upgrade to pool view room. the breakfast spread at the restaurant was awesome with 5 live counters and a waiter showing personal interest in the guest. I did not use the pool because the bed was much too comfortable to leave and aircon was superb these were reasons enough to laze around in my bed till late
Just one complaint is the lack of telugu channels on TV. missed some local news but was more than compensated by the star sports and fox traveller channels

A wonderful place to pamper urself once in a while
A wonderful place to indulge in luxury and give urself a treat once in a while

Room Tip: Go for higher floors with pool or lake view
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
SharadDattaGM, General Manager at Hyderabad Marriott Hotel & Convention Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 2 May 2014

Dear drsurya,

Thank you for your review. I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay at the Hyderabad Marriott and consider it a home away from home. Thank you for commending our hospitality and warm service, at the Marriott our effort is to ensure that each of our guest’s needs is met with. We agree that with the soaring temperature in Hyderabad, basking in an air conditioned room is pure bliss. I look forward to welcome you on your next visit soon.

Reviewed 25 April 2014

As name is big, service is small. Rooms are good but interior gives a feel of very old style hotel. Food is average. Very confusing room numbers and entrance. Number of halls are good for a big business meeting.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Abhishek G
SharadDattaGM, General Manager at Hyderabad Marriott Hotel & Convention Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 28 April 2014

Dear Abhishek G,
Thank you for your review. The design philosophy of Hyderabad Marriott Hotel & Convention Centre is reflective of the erstwhile Nizam’s era, it emanates an old world charm. I regret that your experience of the property has not been up to your liking. But I hope that you would give us one more opportunity to showcase the best in class hospitality that we are renowned for.