“Hugee film city”

and up
Ramoji Film City Star Experience Package including Hotel Transfer and Lunch
Ranked #2 of 244 things to do in Hyderabad
More attraction details
Owner description: Visitors can learn all about the local film industry here, which is one of the largest in India.
Useful Information: Activities for young children
Pune, India
95 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 179 helpful votes
“Hugee film city”
Reviewed 18 August 2014

It is huge film city. There are 2 options for entry. 800Rs. Ticket and 1600Rs. Ticket. In 800 it include normal bus and site scenes. In 1600 you get food and travel in AC bus. There are lot of things to do and see in side Ramoji. If you can , stay inside Ramoji and experience the beauty.

Visited August 2014

117 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 421 helpful votes
“One day trip”
Reviewed 17 August 2014

Ramoji film city is outside Hyderabad and we booked day package through AP tourism. They picked us in city from fixed pickup point.
Our tour guide picked our tickets and helped us in entry but after that he disappeared. You are not allowed to carry outside food, if they found anything then you have to throw it.
From main entry, film city buses take you inside.
If you reach at the time of opening then you can see the morning gate opening show, which is not grand but still quite interesting.
It is certified by the Guinness World Records as the world’s largest film studio complex. Inside they have both natural and artificial attractions including an amusement park. There are some close and open theater where artists perform live action & stunts, dance programs. Interesting programs. Apart from these there is a interactive film making demo.
They have a 7D theater, which has limited seats. Its a interesting experience.
Its a nice place to go for a day and see different aspects about film making and sets. The tour guide of Ramoji city was very interesting and added humor to his narrative, which entertained us.
You get regular food inside, which is ok and decently priced.
We went on week day and according to the employs of film city, the day we went on was one of the day when less number of people came. Otherwise they told us that sometimes when there is bigger crowd then their are long ques outside each performing area as well in eating area. But fortunately, we had a good day.

Visited September 2013
1 Thank sapnakapoor
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 46 helpful votes
“Beautiful experience”
Reviewed 16 August 2014 via mobile

The drive to Ramoji Film City through ORR (Outer Ring Road) is no cake walk. My Google Maps really helped me reach there. Once on ORR, Keep driving and take Exit No. 12. However you shall see no sign boards or directions leading to this world famous film city. There is no option other than relying on Google Maps or taking directions from the locals who are courteous enough to help you (at least the ones I met). Once you reach there, the car parking charges are ₹50. There are two kinds of entry, one the normal entry for ₹800 and the premium entry for ₹1800. The latter one has various benefits and I chose to indulge myself and my family. The staff greeted me as they found me confused at the main entrance and gave me the options mentioned above. Once I made up my mind to get into the premium one, I was guided to the premium lounge. After that me and my family were treated like royals. There was a coupon booklet given to us which included welcome kit, one bottled water, one fruit juice, buffet lunch, AC coach for sightseeing of the film city, a guide for the group in that AC coach, evening tea and separate/premium entry to the attractions. The experience then was nothing but magical. It's a huge area, hard to be covered in a single day. The Freefall Ramoji Tower was nothing but a beautiful 4D experience of the film studio. There is also a live stunt show and a 20 minute show where they show you live how a movie is made with camera and sound effects. There are camera men all over the place who click your family snaps and then you may buy them from the stalls nearby (aping the concept of Madamé Tussads), which I found worth getting our snaps clicked. The guide Ms. Uma Rani was not only informative but also jovial and took care of us completely. All in all, except the hassels of reaching the Film City, it was a great experience. One important point to note is that they have a Hotel where one can stay overnight for ₹9999+taxes per night.

5 Thank Sumeet G
Pune, India
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Low customer service”
Reviewed 16 August 2014

While we appreciate the grand property that is well decorated, but it is not world class for sure! Having seen national and international theme parks, Ramoji was completely missing the customer service. Specially the ticket costs are 800 and the value for money is not even its half. the "Extravanganza show" of UV lights was a headache. the restaurants blatantly refused to serve the food saying the food was over even if it was kept right in front of us as buffet. you can starve to death if you havent eaten anything before entering the premises. so much for the world class filmcity!!!

Visited August 2014
Hyderabad, India
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Nice Place to go for a full day Outing cum Picnic”
Reviewed 15 August 2014

Talk and Imagine about going to see the best film sets all located in one place that Ramoji city for your eyes only

Visited September 2013