“A good choice for a stay in Hyderabad.”

The Central Court Hotel
Ranked #70 of 307 Hotels in Hyderabad
Goa
“A good choice for a stay in Hyderabad.”
Reviewed 31 October 2011

Good place to stay. Helpful and extremely polite staff. Clean and well maintained. Excellent value for money.

• Stayed October 2011, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (57)
Navi Mumbai (New Mumbai), Maharashtra, India
Reviewed 28 October 2011

My experience at “The Central court” was one of the most memorable and wonderful with the highest service levels and best of the cuisine. I live in Mumbai and was searching for the best of the best hotel in Hyderabad to host my Wedding Reception. I decided to organize it at “The Central Court “as the hotel is situated at the middle of Hyderabad which will help my guest to reach the venue without any difficulty.
The GM of the hotel Mr. Samee along with his staff was so co-operative that I managed all the arrangements via telephone from Mumbai itself. Right from the venue, decoration, photographer, food, was arranged by the hotel on a reasonable rate with High Quality service. My personal experience says that “The Central court” is an excellent hotel and place to host wedding / reception and other grand function. The service, food and professionalism of the staff were absolutely 10 stars. Excellent service from their staffs and always there was a smile on every staffs face which made me and my guest feel secure and created a residence environment.
Today is 10th day from my reception date and I am still getting calls from my friends and guest regarding the delicious food (Especially the hyderabadi biryani ) and hospitality which I had offered to them. I would like to thank the whole team of “The Central court” for their high class service. Without their support, hospitality and professionalism, the most memorable day of my life would have not been such a grand Success

Room Tip: The Staff is professional.. they will give you the best room
  • Stayed October 2011, travelled with family
1 Thank Ahad_Mohd_Abdul
Reviewed 28 October 2011

good place. good people. good service. everything is just good there.

• Stayed October 2011
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 23 October 2011

I stayed at the Central Court Hotel for a few nights as a stop over on my way back to London from Goa. There were no direct flights from Goa so I had to travel to Hyderabad airport to fly to Heathrow.
It's amazing how UK holiday companies insist that India is a 3rd world country and you will get basic accommodation for your money - utter rubbish. The amount of money I spent on accommodation in Goa was about the same as the central court hotel yet there was no room service, air conditioning or general cleanlines that you get in this hotel.
The presentation of the Central Court was outstanding for a 3* hotel - you would not get this kind of value in the UK. The public areas were spotless with nice finishes - chandeliers, shiny floors and smelled great. The hotel is on a really busy road but when in the rooms you can't hear the road at all. Staff helpful and friendly, there was even a porter who took my luggage up - which I didn't expect and didn't seem at all bothered that I had no rupees to tip him with.

The room was very clean, sheets were fresh. TV was state of the art flat scree with a wide range of channels. The bathroom was very modern and there was even a sign asking people to preferably use the shower rather than a bath - which I was very impressed with as most hotels there aren't very eco friendly.
When I first ran the shower the water was completely brown - I rang up front desk and within minutes they cleaned the bath and ran the water till the sediment was gone.

Room service was 24/7 and great with a huge choice of Indian and european foods. The hotel have no problem with you ordering outside as I ordered a pizza from Dominos a few times.

Overall very impressed with the hotel - Hyderabad itself I wouldn't personally visit again.

• Stayed March 2011, travelled solo
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 13 September 2011

Clean, excellent, great service, good tasty food. I have stayed in a number of 3 star hotels in Hyderabad and this is the best. I was booked into another hotel and left it very quickly. I asked a local contact where I should stay and they suggested the Central Court Hotel and I was not dissappointed. It is centralled located - near the lake and the major business hubs.

The rooms were big and the beds were excellent. Many hotels I stayed in had beds that were nothing more than a sheet of hardboard with a matress on. these were proper beds.

The coffee shop was great as was all the facilities. I had no hesitation in holding business meetings in the hotel.

Overall, the ambience was excellent and welcoming. I woudl have no hestitation in suggesting it for any western traveller.

• Stayed July 2011, travelled on business
Trivandrum
Reviewed 13 September 2011

We stayed in this hotel for 5 days for a vacation with family in Hyderabad. This is a centrally locateed hotel in the city with good access to all areas for sight seeing, shopping and entertaintment. We booked two superior rooms for our stay. the rooms were very clean and neatly arranged. The staff at front desk as well as for room service were very friendly and eager to help us. One of their restaurents was under renovation and we had to use the only other available one, the 24-hour coffee shop. Even though the food was good, menu was quite lmited. However, we were OK with that considering all the other advantages

• Stayed September 2011, travelled with family
Noida, India
Reviewed 31 August 2011

I had been to Hyderabad on a business trip during January 2011 and chose Central Court for my stay based on the recommendation of a few of my friends. The hotel is located in a busy area of the city. However, the rooms are well insulated from the noise outside. Overall hotel ambience is pleasant. Rooms are big enough and quite comfortable. The room I stayed in was spacious and aesthetically decorated with nice curtains, matching lights etc. In fact , the room was quite well furnished with centralized AC, LCD TV, tea/coffee maker, foot massager etc. The bathroom was also neat and clean. Hotel staff was quite helpful and courteous. One cannot but mention the quality of food which was delicious to say the least. The food at the hotel, although a bit spicy, had lots of variety. One will certainly enjoy the food as well as the lively atmosphere in the restaurants. Overall. it was indeed a pleasant experience and I would not mind staying here again!

• Stayed January 2011, travelled on business
1 Thank arindom_b
TheCentralCourtHotel, General Manager at The Central Court Hotel, responded to this review, 2 September 2011
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your valuable feedback and look forward for your continued patronage again.