“Excellent Chinese food in India” 4 of 5 bubbles

Mainland China
Ranked #199 of 5,636 Restaurants in Hyderabad
Cuisines: Chinese, Asian
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Valet Parking, Validated Parking, Waitstaff
Neighbourhood: Banjara Hills
sydney
“Excellent Chinese food in India”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 January 2014 via mobile

I would be guessing that this place might be considered expensive by Indian standards. The food however was excellent and the service top notch. Having enjoyed this restaurant in Kolkata I was interested to see how it wold stack up. It was great. Flavours ome food in a great atmosphere. Gladly go back again.

Visited July 2013

“Not good”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 November 2013 via mobile

Visited Diwali night with friends. First impression, empty, not terribly clean, old fashion decor. This place came highly recommended so i was very excited to get started. Firstly, there is no alcoholic beverages of any kind, bummer. We started with dumplings and soup. The lamb dumplings were very good but the pan fried spinach and bokchoy was ordinary but I couldn't wait for the main course. Meanwhile a couple came in left after just the appetizer which was strange but a sign of things to come. We ordered the chicken fried rice, General Tao chicken and lamb something. In anticipation i dug in and with one taste i had to fight back my gag reflexes. I was very disappointed and couldn't believe how gross the food tasted. My friends were ok with theirs - one had never ate this type of food before but liked the generals chicken, go figure. In my opinion, there was too much seasoning in the fried rice. The chicken had a weird texture almost slippery instead of crunchy. I waited a few minutes and tried again but just couldn't bring myself to eat any of it much to my embarrassment. The rank smell of eggs in the fried rice just put me off. So, try this place at your own risk. While I will NEVER dine here again the 2 people I dined there with both liked their food so there. Reasonably priced and friendly staff but no way am i going there again.

Visited November 2013
San Francisco, California
“If it is chinese food it has to be Mainland China”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 October 2013

A part of speciality restaurant chain, Mainland China always stands out for excellent food. I have been to their multiple branches in Bangalore, Mumbai, Kolkata and Begumpet in Hyderabad, but the one in Madhapur near Cyber Towers stands out among the lot for their stupendous service and attention to detail. Sometimes in a restaurant when the food is sumptuous every time personalized service is what makes it stand out. It happens here.

Now for the food my personal preference is a-la-carte as I feel that food prepared in small quantities tastes best. I have tried every thing that crawls and grows in their menu and I can vouch that they all taste great. However I have tried their buffet once or twice it is also great way better that their peers.

I would like to thank the CHEFS, Ganesh, Janu and all the other staffs for their service and for the wonderful food each time I visit. Mind you I have visited the place for about 20-25 times.

They do also deliver dial them to check the details.

• Visited October 2013
Bengaluru, India
“Awesome Food ....Excellent Ambiance .”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 October 2013

"THE BEST" Chinese food in Hyderabad . Apart from the authentic excellent Chinese food what I also love is the ambiance . If you can manage a Table by the window you will get an excellent quite a nice view . The ambiance is superb and the service is really nice and friendly .

• Visited December 2012
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Mumbai (Bombay), India
“Authentic Chinese cuisine in Hyderabad.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 September 2013

The best chinese food available in Hyderabad. Authentic taste with proper chinese feel. Good value for money.

Visited August 2013