Open today: 12:00 - 23:45
Review Highlights
A fun outing

Smaaash is the place to be if u are in a mood to have a wonderful time playing bowling , vr games... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
vaibhavmitt
Hyderabad, India
via mobile
Game zone

Best when a bunch of friends go for a play zone and when they are really in need of games to play... read more

Reviewed 10 September 2018
TrendingT2
Hyderabad, India
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Hyderabad
from US$68.00
More Info
from US$44.00
More Info
All reviews virtual reality games arcade games inorbit mall trampoline park roller coaster cricket vr twilight management rs lover place
Reviewed 18 March 2018

One of the better places in Hyderabad for youngsters. The ambience is great - games with food. One of our go-to places for bowling. Look for the offers on various apps like Little, Cleartrip, Nearbuy etc. You get good offers on these apps. We got Bowling with beer/mocktail and a starter for Rs. 371 per person. The beer offered is Kingfisher draught beer. The starters are good too, both veg as well as non veg.

Date of experience: August 2017
2  Thank anshul1004
Reviewed 28 December 2017

They have Bowling arena, multiple VR games with real time movements, multiple arcade games, cricket bowling machines, Football penalty kick etc etc. Charge is competitive. For spending 2-3hrs, its a good place.
Problem with Smaaash is, they are over crowded and very much mis-managed. Staffs there are not properly trained to handle customer and many times I found, they even don't know about their own package. SO sometimes you will be roaming here and there to play the games you already paid for. Food is not very good and has a very limited choice. If you can manage to play the games by your own and ready to wait in the Q, this is a good place to get entertained.

Date of experience: December 2017
1  Thank Puspenjit
Reviewed 6 December 2017 via mobile

Tried the Smaaash yesterday at Inorbit mall, Cyberhub. I was accompanied by my friend. We actually loved this place, and we spent around 5 hours here and did not realize. Arcade, Cricket, Bowling, VR games, redemption games and trampoline park. I must say their spread of games is wide and unique.
We started with the most interesting game,- VR games, you can actually draw your own path to ride that coaster and it actually simulates during the ride. Another best game to play walking on the plank. When you see it it looks easy but after wearing VR Gadget, you actually feel you are above few feet. It's scary but yeah enjoyed a lot! Take a deep breath and walk that plank.
After playing my favorite Cricket we moved to have some yummy food!
The staff and overall management are great. They explain each and every game nicely and help people too.
Potli- Biriyani, NI fondue and Pizza.The best part here is you can eat chill and play bowling. I really loved the Smaaash experience and I am going to visit it again for sure.

Date of experience: November 2017
Reviewed 23 October 2017 via mobile

I just went there few days back with my cousins, enjoyed a lot.
The twilight bowling alleys are spectacular. Amazing place for bowling lovers.
Also the cricket lanes are amazing, played 8 overs against the likes of Malinga, Wasim Akram, Kumble :P
The VR games just adds up to the fun. :)

Date of experience: October 2017
Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

This is one out of the box place located in Inorbit Mall, Cyberabad. One of a friend recommended me to visit. Being a wanderlust in nature I always love to explore new places and outlets. I visited this place last week.
My first impression of this place is - a Quite interesting Indoor place where outdoor activities are smartly placed. Where you get to enjoy virtual reality games, Football, Cricket,  and even arcade games in one place with great food. One stop entertainment solution.

I liked the concept of choosing the bowler their speed and even the difficulty level. All customised for you to enjoy the cricket, and that is the reason I enjoyed it to the fullest even I am not being the cricket lover. This place has amazing virtual reality games like rollercoaster rides and walk the plank.
I played their arcade games too. Hopping and jumping in the  Trampoline park is the memorable experience for me. Hardly you will get such variety of games anywhere. Twilight Bowling is good fun.
I would give 5stars to the management and staff. All are well trained and helpful. Overall this place can be a perfect place for a day with your buddies, Family.

Date of experience: September 2017