“A Great Stay”

Ranked #11 of 71 Hotels in Visakhapatnam
Mumbai (Bombay), India
“A Great Stay”
Reviewed 29 April 2013

A great budget stay with ample love from the staff. Recommended for the business travellers for short & long visits to the port city. With great buffet in breakfast & lunch, it adds value to your spend.

• Stayed April 2013, travelled on business
SREEKANYA, General Manager at Fortune Inn Sree Kanya, responded to this review, 30 April 2013
Dear Mr.Partha,

Greetings from Fortune Inn Sreekanya

At the outset, I would like to thank you for giving us the opportunity of hosting you during your visit to Visakhapatnam.

At Fortune Inn Sreekanya, it is our constant endeavour to provide you with high standards of personalized service and efficiency. Feedback from valuable patrons like you helps us improve ourselves and exceed expectations.

I look forward to meeting you during your next visit to Fortune Inn Sreekanya and would be delighted to assist you with any requirements.

C.R.Rajasekhar,

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (63)
Bhubaneswar, India
Reviewed 27 April 2013

I stayed in the hotel only for 1 night (15th December 2012) coming from Kakinada by car and to catch next day morning Vijag-Kolkata flight.
The hotel is good (better than Metro city hotels). Fruits were complimentary. Morning breakfast (which is also complimentary) was good.

• Stayed December 2012, travelled on business
Dear Mr.Mittal,

Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Reviewed 6 April 2013

It was a short trip to Vizag and I didn't really research much about which hotel to book. I had booked via a third party.

The people at the hotel are the highlight of this hotel, everyone is very polite, courteous and ever so helpful! Right from the time I checked in, I was made to feel very welcome by everyone.

The rooms are clean and equipped with modern furniture and electronics. Minibar was well stocked and the flat screen TV had several channels in English, Hindi and other regional languages too.

Breakfast buffet was nice and included regional fare as well as the usual stuff like juice, cereals etc.

Location is pretty decent and has various shopping centers, ATMs nearby. Definitely staying here again whenever am back to Vizag.

• Stayed July 2012, travelled solo
SREEKANYA, General Manager at Fortune Inn Sree Kanya, responded to this review, 8 April 2013
Dear Mr.Abbydoo,

Hyderabad
Reviewed 3 April 2013

The hotel is located in the heart of the city and various modes of transport facilities are available as you walk out of the hotel. It is well maintained and suits the budget for short business trips. A good hotel in 3 Star category!

• Stayed November 2012, travelled on business
SREEKANYA, General Manager at Fortune Inn Sree Kanya, responded to this review, 4 April 2013
Dear Mr.Vijay,

BANGAlore, Karnataka, India
Reviewed 2 April 2013

The best budgeted hotel in the city with 5 star facilities, was overwhelmed from check in itself, guys at Desk were attentive and where ready with all forms and pleasantly wished Namaste with my name and was shocked coz it was my first stay and I was quizzed how they perfectly guessed my name …100% appreciation goes to Bell boy who while escorting informed briefly about the hotel services and facilities and also to my delight said about the city of destiny in a positive way .Kudos to the management for the hospitality techniques ,when entered the room found Fruit Basket and Personalized Chocolates with my initials on it stating Welcome to Fortune Srikanya .. What else one can expect something different … Better services and standards always make our stay comfortable with lesser price and you will definitely find it in Fortune srikanya. Food was exceptionally good and the chefs were interactive with every guest sharing their cooking tips and secrets.
Hats off to this hotel, I suggest one to kindly have an experience at this beautiful hotel which has value for money.

• Stayed March 2013, travelled on business
SREEKANYA, General Manager at Fortune Inn Sree Kanya, responded to this review, 3 April 2013
Dear Mr.Nilesh,

DELHI
Reviewed 1 April 2013

This hotel is simply superb and in addition to the beautiful property a lot of the credit goes to the staff. From housekeeping to reception to maintenance, everyone was helpful, kind and friendly…
Close to all types of transport and shopping centers. Cleanliness of the hotel is a top priority of the hotel. Highly recommend and definitely stay again.

• Stayed March 2013, travelled solo
SREEKANYA, General Manager at Fortune Inn Sree Kanya, responded to this review, 2 April 2013
Dear Mr.Santh,

Chennai
Reviewed 1 April 2013

Fortune inn Sree Kanya is the best hotel in Vizag. It is located in the heart of the City. It is situated very near to Diamond park and R.T.C. Bus stand complex and Railway station. This is well connected to Airport also. Staff are very nice,helping to Guests and prompt in service. I am the Guest for the past 4 years . I felt homeliness in this hotel. This team of employees are lead by eminent leadership. I am coming for official work regularly and extending their help in always.The rooms are spacious and fitted with high tech attachments, better lighting and are in excellent ambiance. In the evenings, we can go for a walk in the city. The beach is also very near to forget this world.On the sea shore, many parks and sight seeing places are there. The Q and Q of the food is excellent. The tariff is affordable . . Facility for the happy hour is available with eye catching colour lights.This hotel is better than the best

Room Tip: Road side facing rooms are having road side view and nice to stay