“Super value for money hotel”

Fortune Inn Sree Kanya
Ranked #11 of 72 Hotels in Visakhapatnam
Reviewed 3 May 2013

I stayed in this hotel for a night..centrally located, close to bus stop and railway station..almost 45 kms from airport..
Very nice room..beautifully decorated..well equipped with room amenities and toiletries..clean..fresh washroom..fresh linens..
Their restaurant Earthen oven was simply great ..nice food..good quality and in budget price..buffet breakfast was good..
Perfect for a business traveler..but will recommend for family too..

• Stayed: May 2013
3  Thank Lalbahadur
SREEKANYA, General Manager at Fortune Inn Sree Kanya, responded to this reviewResponded 4 May 2013

Dear Mr.Lalbahadur,

Greetings from Fortune Inn Sreekanya

At the outset, I would like to thank you for giving us the opportunity of hosting you during your visit to Visakhapatnam.

At Fortune Inn Sreekanya, it is our constant endeavour to provide you with high standards of personalized service and efficiency. Feedback from valuable patrons like you helps us improve ourselves and exceed expectations.

I look forward to meeting you during your next visit to Fortune Inn Sreekanya and would be delighted to assist you with any requirements.

Reviewed 1 May 2013

I was transiting and stayed there. It was good, comfortable and very cordial. Complimentary breakfast was great and the good is also awesome.

The hotel staff were very helpful and very cordial.

This hotel is centrally located in the city of Vizag and most places are walking distance from the hotel.

The room and toilet amenities are quite adequate.

Your get a free fruit basket upon check in.

Their loyalty program Club ITC is worth a look.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled solo
SREEKANYA, General Manager at Fortune Inn Sree Kanya, responded to this reviewResponded 2 May 2013

Dear Mr.Remopaul,

Reviewed 29 April 2013

A great budget stay with ample love from the staff. Recommended for the business travellers for short & long visits to the port city. With great buffet in breakfast & lunch, it adds value to your spend.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business
SREEKANYA, General Manager at Fortune Inn Sree Kanya, responded to this reviewResponded 30 April 2013

Dear Mr.Partha,

Reviewed 27 April 2013

I stayed in the hotel only for 1 night (15th December 2012) coming from Kakinada by car and to catch next day morning Vijag-Kolkata flight.
The hotel is good (better than Metro city hotels). Fruits were complimentary. Morning breakfast (which is also complimentary) was good.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled on business

Dear Mr.Mittal,

Reviewed 6 April 2013

It was a short trip to Vizag and I didn't really research much about which hotel to book. I had booked via a third party.

The people at the hotel are the highlight of this hotel, everyone is very polite, courteous and ever so helpful! Right from the time I checked in, I was made to feel very welcome by everyone.

The rooms are clean and equipped with modern furniture and electronics. Minibar was well stocked and the flat screen TV had several channels in English, Hindi and other regional languages too.

Breakfast buffet was nice and included regional fare as well as the usual stuff like juice, cereals etc.

Location is pretty decent and has various shopping centers, ATMs nearby. Definitely staying here again whenever am back to Vizag.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled solo
SREEKANYA, General Manager at Fortune Inn Sree Kanya, responded to this reviewResponded 8 April 2013

Dear Mr.Abbydoo,

Reviewed 3 April 2013

The hotel is located in the heart of the city and various modes of transport facilities are available as you walk out of the hotel. It is well maintained and suits the budget for short business trips. A good hotel in 3 Star category!

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled on business
SREEKANYA, General Manager at Fortune Inn Sree Kanya, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2013

Dear Mr.Vijay,

Reviewed 2 April 2013

The best budgeted hotel in the city with 5 star facilities, was overwhelmed from check in itself, guys at Desk were attentive and where ready with all forms and pleasantly wished Namaste with my name and was shocked coz it was my first stay and I was quizzed how they perfectly guessed my name …100% appreciation goes to Bell boy who while escorting informed briefly about the hotel services and facilities and also to my delight said about the city of destiny in a positive way .Kudos to the management for the hospitality techniques ,when entered the room found Fruit Basket and Personalized Chocolates with my initials on it stating Welcome to Fortune Srikanya .. What else one can expect something different … Better services and standards always make our stay comfortable with lesser price and you will definitely find it in Fortune srikanya. Food was exceptionally good and the chefs were interactive with every guest sharing their cooking tips and secrets.
Hats off to this hotel, I suggest one to kindly have an experience at this beautiful hotel which has value for money.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business
SREEKANYA, General Manager at Fortune Inn Sree Kanya, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2013

Dear Mr.Nilesh,