1,674 results
All reviews square restaurant jogging track infinity pool premier lounge sea view sous chef rooftop restaurant bay of bengal coffee shop duty manager excellent view beach road beach facing special mention taking care in room dining special thanks
Reviewed 16 July 2014

I was privileged to stay in this property from 10-13 July and was staying in R No.: 308.
All the rooms are surprisingly facing the sea. Excellent restaurant and very courteous staff.
The gym is too good and so is the swimming pool. It also has a well staffed spa. Though was on a meeting but thoroughly enjoyed the hotel.

Room Tip: All rooms are good and facing the sea
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
GM-NVVB, General Manager at Novotel Visakhapatnam Varun Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your feedback on Trip Advisor about your recent experience with us. We are pleased that your accommodations and visit to Novotel Visakhapatnam Varun Beach left a great impression.

It is very rewarding to read such great motivational reviews from our happy guests which thereby encourages us to go even further in our endeavors to exceed their expectations. I would like to thank you for letting me know how impressed you were with the service you received, the stunning sea view, our restaurants, and the staff performance.

We are delighted that you enjoyed your time with us at the hotel and it is particularly rewarding for us to receive such positive feedback. It will be a pleasure for me to share your comments with the entire team.

We certainly look forward to welcoming you back in the near future at Novotel Visakhapatnam Varun Beach ! It will be our pleasure to have another opportunity to show you the gracious hospitality and superb service.

Reviewed 10 July 2014

I happened to stay in Novatel during one of my recent trips. Great hotel..specially the location and the view is very good....in my opinion this is the best in the city. The rooms are designed and furnished to give you the best comfort. I checked in very late in the night (like 2.30AM) and ordered food from room service and I was served freshly cooked food which was delicious. The restaurants and the pool have great ambiance and nice view. Enjoyed staying there and would love stay again.

Room Tip: Sea facing rooms are bigger and have great view
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
GM-NVVB, General Manager at Novotel Visakhapatnam Varun Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your lovely comments following your recent stay with us.

Once again we do appreciate receiving your feedback as it allow us to focus our continue improvement efforts. We look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back to Novotel Vishakhapatnam Varun Beach.

Reviewed 4 July 2014

Not Providing Break Fast to Accor Advantage Plus Card Holders is very bad and to discriminate those card holders is very bad and we don't expect this type of approach from this supposed to be top class hotel.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com

Dear Guest,

I would like to take the opportunity to thank you for taking out your precious time to share your feedback about us on the Trip advisor.

At the very outset I would like to apologize for the inconvenience caused to you during your stay. I have shared your points of concern with the team to look into the possibilities to make certain that we are able to offer some more value additions apart from the ones which are being offered to our loyalty guests.

It is our constant endeavor to exceed guest expectation. I would like to bring to your attention that we are continuously upgrading our product to ensure a high standard for travelers like yourself and your feedback is important to ensure that.

Warm regards,

Reviewed 4 July 2014

Stayed here for 10 nights. Overall, a great stay.
Room had a very good view of the beach.
Bed was comfortable and clean.
I like the layout of the room and how the blinds in the bathroom be drawn up and down.

Room service quality was above average.
I really like the thai green curry (although I found it slightly spicy).

Felt safe staying at this hotel too and hotel staff are constantly greeting guest with a smile. Way to go! Thanks for the kind hospitality. :)

Keep up the good work!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience with us on Trip Advisor. We appreciate all the feedback that we get as it allows us to know what we need to improve and thus improve the experience for future guests.

We are grateful for your appreciation of the services provided by the team. Your words of appreciation shall go a long way for the team to continue to deliver a high level of service to our guests.

We certainly look forward to welcoming you back in the near future at Novotel Vishakhapatnam Varun Beach! It will be our pleasure to have another opportunity to show you the gracious hospitality and superb service.

Reviewed 30 June 2014

We booked a superior room but were offered an upgrade to a premier room at a discount. The room had a good view except for portions of it being a slum with blue roof top tents. The staff worked hard to find a room with a better view except this time the room they gave had the view to the beach blocked (from the shower area) because of malfunctioning of the blinds. They couldn't fix the blinds and we were too tired of switching the room yet again. The complimentary buffet breakfast was nice and had a great spread. The lunch buffet at Square wasn't enticing for me as a vegetarian - it had a broader set of non-veg options and few veg options. The dining at Zaffron was good - nice live music and the service was excellent as well - also they offered a 20% discount for premier room guests which was a pleasant surpise. SPA services were nice but I believe was exorbitant compared to other good places around. Oh one last word of caution - the hard wood floor in the room was too smooth and all 4 in the family almost slipped one time or the other.

Room Tip: Ask for a room with front view in premier category (just 4-6 of these in the property).
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
GM-NVVB, General Manager at Novotel Visakhapatnam Varun Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 1 July 2014

Dear Guest,

I would like to take the opportunity to thank you for taking out your precious time to share your candid feedback on Trip Advisor.

Whilst we continue to receive positive feedback from our guests about our services, I am saddened that on this occasion we have failed to meet your expectations. I would like to bring to your attention that we are continuously upgrading our product to ensure a high standard for travelers like yourself and your feedback is important to ensure that.

Once again I would like to thank you for constructive feedback and we look forward to having you again with us and assure you of the best of our attention at all times.

My team joins me with the hope to welcome you again at Novotel Visakhapatnam Varun Beach and make sure your next stay with us will leave a positive impression.

Kind regards,