1,634 results
All reviewssquare restaurantjogging trackinfinity poolpremier loungesea viewsous chefrooftop restaurantbay of bengalcoffee shopduty managerexcellent viewbeach roadbeach facingspecial mentiontaking carespecial thanksin room dining
Reviewed 29 July 2014

Beautifully designed Ocean facing Rooms, Good service, convenient location. Good Food Quality, variety of restaurants, good Spa & fitness center. Toiletries offered not that good. Overall good experience.

Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
GM-NVVB, General Manager at Novotel Visakhapatnam Varun Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for sparing your valuable time for giving us feedback on the hotel and appreciating the service provided to you.

It is our constant endeavor to exceed guest expectation. I would like to bring to your attention that we are continuously upgrading our product to ensure a high standard for travelers like yourself and your feedback is important to ensure that.

Thank you for your lovely comments about our staff. Your words of appreciation shall go a long way for the team to continue to deliver a high level of service to our guests.

We certainly look forward to welcoming you back in the near future at Novotel Visakhapatnam Varun Beach! It will be our pleasure to have another opportunity to show you the gracious hospitality and superb service.

Reviewed 18 July 2014

Stayed at Novotel,Varun Beach,Vishakhapatnam on 13th & 14th July2014.
The room was sea facing with a full view of the entire stretch of Marine Drive and the Bay of Bengal.It was a great view and the hotel has very thoughtfully placed a very comfortable reclining chair,the full glass front open to the sea is an experience I will like to relive again,especially at night ,it is surreal.
The buffet breakfast and the buffet dinner were sumptous.The staff are very polite.
Wonderful stay,worth every penny.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
GM-NVVB, General Manager at Novotel Visakhapatnam Varun Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 23 July 2014

Reviewed 17 July 2014

I checked in the Novotel about a month ago. I believe one might consider me as a pickier than average guest. The sales manager frequently checks with me to make sure my stay is well. They have never said no to any of my requests. They also have introduced me to the executive chef as I had hard time adapting to the local food. Everyone in the hotel is aware of my requests and I am beyond pleased by everyone's kindness. I highly recommend this hotel to anyone staying in Vizag.

Room Tip: 6th floor suites are very nice.
1  Thank Dean N
GM-NVVB, General Manager at Novotel Visakhapatnam Varun Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for the time taken to share your experience with us on Trip Advisor. We value all of the feedback and comments that we get as it helps us to learn where we need to improve.

It was fantastic reading your review and your appreciation of the many different areas of our hotel. All staff will be thrilled to read your recognition of their efforts – they are a wonderful group of people and I am lucky to work with them every day and am very proud of them.

Our mission is to provide our guests with the ultimate unforgettable hotel experience in terms of service and knowing that we have achieved that purpose is what makes our colleagues so excited and delighted to be of service. Your recommendation will definitely encourage us to continue focusing on guest satisfaction at any time in the future.

Reviewed 16 July 2014

I was privileged to stay in this property from 10-13 July and was staying in R No.: 308.
All the rooms are surprisingly facing the sea. Excellent restaurant and very courteous staff.
The gym is too good and so is the swimming pool. It also has a well staffed spa. Though was on a meeting but thoroughly enjoyed the hotel.

Room Tip: All rooms are good and facing the sea

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your feedback on Trip Advisor about your recent experience with us. We are pleased that your accommodations and visit to Novotel Visakhapatnam Varun Beach left a great impression.

It is very rewarding to read such great motivational reviews from our happy guests which thereby encourages us to go even further in our endeavors to exceed their expectations. I would like to thank you for letting me know how impressed you were with the service you received, the stunning sea view, our restaurants, and the staff performance.

We are delighted that you enjoyed your time with us at the hotel and it is particularly rewarding for us to receive such positive feedback. It will be a pleasure for me to share your comments with the entire team.

We certainly look forward to welcoming you back in the near future at Novotel Visakhapatnam Varun Beach ! It will be our pleasure to have another opportunity to show you the gracious hospitality and superb service.

Reviewed 10 July 2014

I happened to stay in Novatel during one of my recent trips. Great hotel..specially the location and the view is very good....in my opinion this is the best in the city. The rooms are designed and furnished to give you the best comfort. I checked in very late in the night (like 2.30AM) and ordered food from room service and I was served freshly cooked food which was delicious. The restaurants and the pool have great ambiance and nice view. Enjoyed staying there and would love stay again.

Room Tip: Sea facing rooms are bigger and have great view
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
GM-NVVB, General Manager at Novotel Visakhapatnam Varun Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your lovely comments following your recent stay with us.

Once again we do appreciate receiving your feedback as it allow us to focus our continue improvement efforts. We look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back to Novotel Vishakhapatnam Varun Beach.