“View is just beautiful”

Novotel Vishakhapatnam Varun Beach
Ranked #5 of 72 Hotels in Visakhapatnam
Reviewed 2 September 2014

I stayed five nights at this hotel and wish had more time to stay in the hotel instead going to work. Gym and rooms had beautiful ocean view. I had aryuvedic and was just perfect. Food is ok, service during breakfast was ok, need to improve.

Room Tip: Ask for view
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank PDBPatel-NY
GM-NVVB, General Manager at Novotel Vishakhapatnam Varun Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 3 September 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience with us on Trip Advisor. We appreciate all the feedback that we get as it allows us to know what we need to improve and thus improve the experience for future guests.

We are grateful for your appreciation of the services provided by the team. Your words of appreciation shall go a long way for the team to continue to deliver a high level of service to our guests.

We certainly look forward to welcoming you back in the near future at Novotel Vishakhapatnam Varun Beach! It will be our pleasure to have another opportunity to show you the gracious hospitality and superb service.

Reviewed 29 August 2014

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
1  Thank S B

Reviewed 25 August 2014 via mobile

Courteous and well trained staff was a breath of fresh air. Excellent pool, nice rooms and great location. Only grudge being, I had called a day earlier to get a beach facing room and they said all rooms are beach facing. In the left tower however there were only partial view rooms. I guess they had vacant rooms in main towers but didn't change. So,ask for a pool facing room if you want a full beach facing room while pool is facing the beach.

• Stayed: July 2014
GM-NVVB, General Manager at Novotel Vishakhapatnam Varun Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your feedback on Trip Advisor about your recent experience with us. We are pleased that your accommodations and visit to Novotel Visakhapatnam Varun Beach left a great impression.

It is very rewarding to read such great motivational reviews from our happy guests which thereby encourages us to go even further in our endeavors to exceed their expectations. I would like to thank you for letting me know how impressed you were with the stunning sea view rooms & the service in the restaurant though the food had a scope of improvement. I will definitely share your feedback with my Food production team & shall work towards improving on the same.

We are delighted that you enjoyed your time with us at the hotel and it is particularly rewarding for us to receive such positive feedback. It will be a pleasure for me to share your comments with the entire team.

We certainly look forward to welcoming you back in the near future at Novotel Visakhapatnam Varun Beach ! It will be our pleasure to have another opportunity to show you the gracious hospitality and superb service.

Reviewed 24 August 2014

Don't trust them. I had a terrible experience with them. We were planning to visit Vizag on 15th' August'2014. So started looking for hotels in end of June and this hotel pops in my list. I called up them to book and they offered my a package which was exactly I was looking. They booked and deliver me the booking details with confirmation number. I was relieved as I found something which suits me best and stopped searching for other hotels.

But wait...there were more surprises for me. just 1 week before my travel I called up them to book a cab for me and when I mentioned my booking details and confirmation number, they said there is no booking for me. I got shocked, I called up the manager and forwarded all the details and email communication I had with me. He said " we are sorry Sir", the package which was promised to me they can't deliver. I was terrified, irritated and shocked.

Even though we were planning to cancel our trip, but luckily found another one and yes it costs me more as I booked in a short notice.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank Neel111
GM-NVVB, General Manager at Novotel Vishakhapatnam Varun Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 4 September 2014

Dear Mr. Dasgupta,

Thank you for taking the time in addressing your concerns and sharing your feedback. Whilst we continue to receive positive feedback from our guests about our services, I am saddened that on this occasion we have failed to meet your expectations.

It is such feedback that allows us to make amends and ensure such lapses are not repeated again and hence I have shared your feedback with my team to make certain we are able to handle the situation better in the future.

We understand the frustration you must have experienced whilst making your reservation and we sincerely urge you to treat this episode as an isolated incident.

If there is any opportunity for us to make up for this bitterness that you have endured, please do not hesitate to let us know. I remain at your service should you ever feel the need to contact me.

My team joins me with the hope to welcome you soon and make sure your stay with us leaves a positive impression.

Warm regards,

Reviewed 22 August 2014

We were looking to stay at a good hotel on the beach during our very short trip to Vizag. Novotel was a good choice due to its location, and due to its kid friendly policies. We had a pleasant stay and had a good room with a view of the Bay of Bengal. The housekeeping was a tad slower than expected.

The food could have been better though. On both nights that we dined, we felt the food was saltier than normal. But the service at the restaurant was very good.

Overall, a pleasant stay and we would stay at this and other Novotels again.

Room Tip: All rooms are great. They all have a view of the the sea.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family

Reviewed 18 August 2014 via mobile

Great hotel novotel vizag
Visit on 15 aug 2014 for 2 nights with my family
Good service friendly staff ...
Karaoke music on sunday lunch ...
Photo sketch live ....
Saturday night party ....
All much fun with novotel vizag .....

Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Deepesh K

Dear Guest,

I would like to thank you for letting me know how impressed you were with the service you received, the stunning sea view, our restaurants, Karaoke night and the staff performance as well as behaviour.

Reviewed 17 August 2014 via mobile

Stayed here for the independence long weekend., was totally rejuvenated by the facilities at the health club. The view from the pool is breath taking.
Nice view of the sea from the room. Nice bed. Extravagant breakfast. Good food at the restaurants. Zafran as well as the square.
How ever there was some problem with the ac and the television, which was rectified.
Over all a pleasant hotel with no complaints at all. :)

Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Sir,

Thank you for taking your valuable time to share your experience with us during your recent visit.

Your kind words & feedback and on our hotel are gratifying. I would like to thank you for expressing your views on the hotel’s design, surroundings, and room. I am glad that you liked our facilities and services. We always strive to provide services that create experiences, your comments on your stay with us assure us that we are on the right track.

We look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back to Novotel Visakhapatnam Varun Beach.