I stayed at Jukasotel from 24th Sept to 12th Oct. So i can give u a detailed review which might help customers to book this hotel for their stay.
1) Location : - Dwarka Nagar - Lovely location . Centrally Located , so getting around is not a problem at all.
2) Room : - There are three types of rooms they have.. If you're alone then standard is good enough for you. If two or more , go a club or premier room. Space is better and more comfy
3) Rates : - As per the location and room size , the rates are reasonable , well balanced. You can negotiate a bit , if possible .Overall rate wise and service wise its decent enough .
4) Staff : - From GM , Reception to House keeping , everyone is very nice , warm and always ready to help you.
5) Food : - A La Carte is decent , the Executive Meal is nice. Food quality is nice . Decent pricing. Not cheap but not very expensive too. Overall Decent .
Cons : -
1) Bathroom size is small for the Standard room. Club and premier have bigger bathrooms and rooms on the third floor are nice. Eg 305 where i stayed 4-5 days . Nice spacious . for 2 or more ppl
2) Hot water & A/c ; - Some rooms have better a/c and hot water.
Incase u need more than usual , just request them and they will help u out
Other details are basic . Just one Tip from my side. You have a problem , ask the reception they will sort it out for you.
Everyone was very nice and helpful to me throughout my stay for 18-19 days .
So i highly recommend this hotel . Would definitely go back and stay here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located at Dwaraka Nagar, the hotel is easily accessible from key business and leisure hubs in the city. The hotel comprises of 72 smartly furnished rooms designed to make guests' stay comfortable and convenient. All rooms are furnished with well-appointed amenities such as mini-fridge, satellite television, self-controlled air-conditioner etc. The rooms are also furnished with a workstation, to make business on the go productive. The hotel offers complimentary Wi-Fi to all resident guests helping the modern business traveller to stay connected. Guests can indulge in sumptuous Indian cuisine at Red Salt - bright and inviting multi-cuisine coffee shop and an all-day diner. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Booking.com, Evoline ltd, Priceline, HRS and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ginger Vishakapatnam reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.